Toys Penetrating From Behind (1 Viewer)

BadBladder

Potential Patron
I considered posting this in the Mods forum. But technically, it's a hair import which does not require the mod loader. Feel free to move this post if there is a more appropriate place for it to live.

While experimenting with dynamic hair, I tweaked the gravityAngle, rotation, and positions of different hair layers. I soon discovered that one of the layers behaved like an object penetrating the girl from behind. So i took it a step further. The vaginal toy even has a vibrating animation :)

Attachments

• SDT_From_Behind.jpg
    SDT_From_Behind.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 66,756
SDTMod_CS5_Toys.swf
11.5 KB · Views: 22,637

SDTMod_CS5_Toys.fla
158 KB · Views: 6,856

BadBladder

Potential Patron
Thanks Faceless. I'll see if the problem persists on my end with SDT1.11b.

edit: yes seems to work fine for me now.

BadBladder

Potential Patron
I have some improvements and alternate versions in dev. I went back to some early versions of the FLA and noticed that the entry angle was way better.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Because it's not worth creating a new board for 1 import. and if I name the board Imports, people will ignore the background forum and post them here.

I agree it's odd, but what can you do.

BadBladder

Potential Patron
Apologies if my post seems odd in the hair section. Just trying to contribute something new and different :)

And like Anonymous said, what can you do...

warhawk47

Potential Patron
BadBladder said:
Apologies if my post seems odd in the hair section. Just trying to contribute something new and different :)

Dont apologize bladder, your dildo hair is awesome.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
warhawk47 said:
BadBladder said:

Dont apologize bladder, your dildo hair is awesome.
Lol, now someone needs to make a dildo medusa

BadBladder

Potential Patron
lol yeah, I'm envisioning medusa hair strands (snakes) for the girl that go off-screen, then enter again from bottom left. Tentacle self-violation. I love it.

warhawk47

Potential Patron
Moocher said:
Well then by all means keep posting them her, and congratuations to the inventor of dildo hair
Your welcome sir.

RE09 said:
combine this with the pregnant mod for stomach bulging dildos :P
WHY MUST YOU DO THIS? THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.