Threesome (2 girls) Blowjob Request (1 Viewer)

Jack83478349

Avid Affiliate
screenshot0002.png

screenshot0002.png
This is what I mean. I would like a mod that can work in the vanilla game (if possible. If not that's ok) where two girls are giving the guy a blowjob

I would like it to be where you press 1 & the girl in the front does the blowjob
When you press 2, the girl next to the first girl does the blowjob
Or any button as long as it switches between the two
It would also be cool if you could edit both girls this way (pressing 1 edits the first girl, pressing 2 edits the other)

In case a player leaves one girl in the middle of a blowjob when switching:
attach a trigger to the switch button that will return the last girl into the default non-sucking mode/stance

It'd be great if the girl that isn't sucking could be breathing & moving rather than freezing in place when switching

I understand that this is a complicated request & I appreciate anyone willing to work on this. If someone can do this than it would open up many possibilities for threesome dialogue. I apologize for any bad sentence structures. I explain better talking rather than typing

Allinum

Potential Patron
Omg, this would be my favorite mod.<3 I really hope someone could help you with making it.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I would like a mod that can work in the vanilla game
Such a mod is impossible to do for Vanilla.
For the Loader, it would require a new interface for the second girl, unless both are exactly the same (ie, hair, breast size, identical clothes, etc.).
Even this option would require the game to be rewritten in a substantial way

Murdoc53

Content Creator
you would have to clone almost the entire game but with different names for all the elements, and rewrite all the code to reference those duplicated elements in order for everything to work, not to mention doubling the size of a bigger menu. Throwing on a skirt or making a body part bigger is one thing, what you want is a massive amount of work.

unless you just want to throw in prerecorded animation cells of a generic girl that responds to a few keys and thats it. It would be incredibly plain, but it is far more doable.... by someone else..... who knows how to do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.