Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
i just got discovered by now, u joining something like this zilem XD
tbh im also interested to something like this too ~
that's why im try making my own character base to terraria
What don't tell me your surprised?, My old sprites were in this Compilation
;p

My Original Terraria sprites wasn't PG, but since barely any seemed interested i made and SFW version
and went to the old Terraria forum that was on Curse with it. (back in 2012 or 2013 i think)

Well some people on the Terraria forum Believed you already were
^.~

Although i did think about mentioning this place to you, but that probably would been a surprise and a half it seems
ROFL

I have Actually been tinkering with this last week
Terraria_Boob_Walk_test2.gif
before 1.4.1 Threw a couple of Wrenches into.... well everything...
<.<

it will require every Chest/Shirts to be updated to fit and work with the animation.
I'm just wondering how it will make Armor look as i have not had to time to test that...
as Legs most legs are unisex
and i don't want to do like the "Waifu player pack" and change the Male player sprite into a 2nd Female
:/

BTW Khoir Khoir the Dust.xnb had a new set of glitter added with the 1.4.1 update (not sure where it is used, yet....)

Khoir

Avid Affiliate
What don't tell me your surprised?, My old sprites were in this Compilation
;p

My Original Terraria sprites wasn't PG, but since barely any seemed interested i made and SFW version
and went to the old Terraria forum that was on Curse with it. (back in 2012 or 2013 i think)

Well some people on the Terraria forum Believed you already were
^.~

Although i did think about mentioning this place to you, but that probably would been a surprise and a half it seems
ROFL

I have Actually been tinkering with this last week
before 1.4.1 Threw a couple of Wrenches into.... well everything...
<.<

it will require every Chest/Shirts to be updated to fit and work with the animation.
I'm just wondering how it will make Armor look as i have not had to time to test that...
as Legs most legs are unisex
and i don't want to do like the "Waifu player pack" and change the Male player sprite into a 2nd Female
:/

BTW Khoir Khoir the Dust.xnb had a new set of glitter added with the 1.4.1 update (not sure where it is used, yet....)
tbh i already try to make the male and female one but if i do that there no more jiggle thing in female
ramu.png remu.png rias.png stella.png
base.png < this the base with this u can make male or female
with this u can do detailed armor even it must 1x1 pixel

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
tbh i already try to make the male and female one but if i do that there no more jiggle thing in female
112822-7089c5b591f039699dfcf056b8db02ee.jpg
112823-07911272b43040a420a9c18d2f3c9982.jpg
112824-44eaf1339d01d31b92a9d7a8c3d42b21.jpg
112825-b6ae62380c55314caba5c214e57c8996.jpg

112826-21ddb85eb61e0135628e60c5281bb898.jpg
< this the base with this u can make male or female
with this u can do detailed armor even it must 1x1 pixel
Oh... right those frame Cells are unisex in the clothing/armor textures... Damn
T_T

Maybe i should split up the Townies/NPCs and Player... Which my Boob Jiggle W.I.P. already were
Although I'm a'bit about it.... i Probably just need to Finish updating the PG/SFW for 1.4.1.x
before i chose what to do for NSFW packages for 1.4.1.x, just too many things to juggle right now...
<.<;

I'm Sticking to 2x2 for artistic coherency, as i don't think mixing 2x2 and 1x1 sprites looks good in 2D
@.@

Although I might make a couple of things for the Waifu Player or yours
^.~

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
I've Updated the Slim Terrarians for 1.4.1
Slim Terrarians v1.11 (for 1.4.1) Add-on: ♀ Townies v1.9 (for 1.4.1) Add-on: Dryad Deer v1.4 (for 1.4.1) [NSFW] Add-on: Dryad Deer v1.4 (for 1.4.1)

I've also begun working on the NSFW add-on again
although it will likely not include the XL Jiggly Boobs i showed above
That will likely be an optional add-on due to it's side effect on the Male player sprite
<.<

Also if you have not yet seen Huffslove's Terraria Drawings:
Ek3NfA4X0AAaoqn.png

all Huffslove's Terraria Tweets: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
By the way about demons.
npc_24-png.114042
projectile_375-png.114043
They are rather nice
^^

But i can't help but notice they are Loose sprites and not in a Texturepack
indifferent.png

Wait hold up... aren't there 1 less post then there was yesterday....
er...

Found some Anon's WIP stuff. Hope someone can pick up and continue working on it.
Stumbled onto those a while ago.
You can probably see the what inspired me to make those Spell animations for my Dryad's
;p

LennyGaming101

Potential Patron
it surprises me the how these texture packs look, it almot looks like something out of starbound because terraria pixelart is really simple
But stuff like the Anon and Khoir make legit surprise me that i sometimes cant believe its vanilla terraria, i bet they would probably have more freedom with the sprites if they ever decide to make a mod or something

Huntatsukage

Potential Patron
Hey guys...unpopular opinion and may receive some flak for this but...I was curious, would there be any chance or option at some point to add an optional lewded Princess? Basically similar to UC's lewded/genderbent Angler?

Just curious is all, and again, make it an optional download, so at least those who dislike and don't approve of it's content or such in their games can avoid it if they wish.

Aliza Everheart

Potential Patron
Hey guys...unpopular opinion and may receive some flak for this but...I was curious, would there be any chance or option at some point to add an optional lewded Princess? Basically similar to UC's lewded/genderbent Angler?

Just curious is all, and again, make it an optional download, so at least those who dislike and don't approve of it's content or such in their games can avoid it if they wish.

like... age them both up is an idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.