Kuhsayg

Vivacious Visitor
I made furry and dryad too
BestiaryGirl_Default_Transformed.png
NPC_20.png

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
Could anyone help me fix Mechanic, Dye Trader, Stylist from this pack ? Terraria NPC Retexture - Google Drive

For some reasons, it doesn't show up in game
That is because as of 1.4 these files needs to be in:
Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks\{Package .zip file or Folder}\Content\Images\TownNPCs\
or
Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content\Images\TownNPCs\

and be Called the Following:
18//Nurse = Nurse_Default
124/Mechanic = Merchant_Default
207/Dye Trader = DyeTrader_Default
353/Stylist = Stylist_Default
&
NPC_353_Alt_1 -> Stylist_Default_Party

Aside the Dryad and Guide, as they only have 1 variant.... and needs to be in:
Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks\{Package .zip file or Folder}\Content\Images\
or
Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content\Images\

just like before 1.4, and with original file names.

zzundeadzz

Vivacious Visitor
That is because as of 1.4 these files needs to be in:
Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks\{Package .zip file or Folder}\Content\Images\TownNPCs\
or
Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content\Images\TownNPCs\

and be Called the Following:
18//Nurse = Nurse_Default
124/Mechanic = Merchant_Default
207/Dye Trader = DyeTrader_Default
353/Stylist = Stylist_Default
&
NPC_353_Alt_1 -> Stylist_Default_Party

Aside the Dryad and Guide, as they only have 1 variant.... and needs to be in:
Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks\{Package .zip file or Folder}\Content\Images\
or
Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content\Images\

just like before 1.4, and with original file names.
Silly me, didn't pay attention to new file structure. Everything is working, thank you!

Rimter

Vivacious Visitor
I also tried to make a continuation of the textures of the Busty Nurse and Mechanic pack, it seems to me that it did not work out very well, besides there are many small errors, but you can play.

Merchant_Default.png
DyeTrader_Default.png
Demolitionist_Default.png
BestiaryGirl_Default.png
Angler_Default.png

Attachments

nude_npc.zip
59.7 KB · Views: 413

Rimter

Vivacious Visitor
here is another gift from me! Pet Eater's Bone, I think it turned out to be just perfect and looks great in the game.
Projectile_175.png

P.S. I would like to receive criticism or feedback on my work, especially from the creator of the mod.

Attachments

Baby Eater nude humanized.zip
1.8 KB · Views: 377

Last edited:

Ultimaximus

Avid Affiliate
Well I definitely like the Pet Eater's Bone more than the NPC art, since on the latter the tits all look pretty square, and Merchant's are really high up on the body

Kuhsayg

Vivacious Visitor
I modified some sprites from the nude pack to make some npc completely nude using good ol copy and paste, use them if it suit your taste. Needless to say, credit to the original creator.
Mechanic_Default.png
Mechanic_Default_Party.png
Merchant_Default.png
Mount_Unicorn.png
NPC_208.png
Nurse_Default.png
Steampunker_Default.png
Steampunker_Default_Party.png

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
Modified EoL texture pack made by Gab.SV, but I don't think the creator would like what I've done
I'm Fairly sure, it was just meant toward the sexualized texturepacks on the Official (PG) Terraria forum
;p

Skirtless Nurse in panties
Empress of Light gets her dress torn in phase 2
Milk Zone turns sticky Honey into "Milk"
Khoir's many Lewd things although 1:1 instead of 2:1 pixel aspect

I can't help but I think i forgot a few...
:/

Also: One thing i don't get, why are you posting the sprite-sheets as Pictures?
erm....

as it makes the posts rather tall... why not post a simple Preview of one of it's frames, or Animated?
Like this for example:
Red Succubus (SFW)

Я обновил дриаду (I updated the Dryad)
Dryad-Edit_By_Rimter.png
What did you~ Oh!, you changed the outline
;p

Well.... the NSFW version of her ware neglected for years.... Sorry about that!
<.<;

Barely saw any interast in the NSFW sprites over the years, and not a single post...
T_T

I didn't know of this thread till Apocoh Apocoh contacted me.

But i have been working on the NSFW sprites for bit, since i finished the SFW packages
^.~

So here's the New NSFW version my Dryad Deer:
Dryad Deer

Here's the package icon and Download:
(This is a Texturepack BTW)
Dryad Deer (NSFW) v1.3 [Texturepack]

Here is another gift from me! Pet Eater's Bone, I think it turned out to be just perfect and looks great in the game.
Baby_Eater.gif

I would like to receive criticism or feedback on my work, especially from the creator of the mod.
Well it's a bit weird, But it looks alright and is still in 2:1 pixel aspect
^^

You should conciser making it into a Texturepack, as it isn't hard to do.
I can even give you a hand, if you need
^.~

It's only really a hassle to make Texturepacks if you have already have a Ton of files within your package(s) and/or have many packs (like i do)
*Sighs*

as it can and will be time consuming making sure everything works
@_@

(Because every sprite-sheet and texture needs to be the same Dimention as the original files in 1.4, to work)

But aside that it will make it easier to Orginize everything for Everyone!
^^

Click to Zoom

Kuhsayg

Vivacious Visitor
Long story short, I'm really lazy. Jokes aside, since all I did is modify existing sprite, I just feel like it would be better for others to download the one or two sprite they like, without the hassle of decompressing files and removing sprites they dislike.

Also, I have no idea that the lewd version of EoL already exist on the official forum, could've save me a bit of effort if I knew it beforehand.

Kuhsayg

Vivacious Visitor
Updated the zoologist and furry sprite to have jiggle physics similar to zilem's dryad deer(weird white pixels are not included in the sprite)
zoologist.gif
furry.gif

BestiaryGirl_Default.png

Kuhsayg

Vivacious Visitor
A compile of naked sprite I modified as add-on texture pack are available below, including naked stylist I've just modified. I won't modify gender-bend NPC in the near future, but I will share a texture pack that fix a few fixable enemy monster girl sprite soon.

Attachments

extra_nude_stuff.zip
122.7 KB · Views: 612

Kuhsayg

Vivacious Visitor
Here's the monster girl sprite fix texture pack. There isn't much in it since most sprites either works fine, or are impossible to resize them to the correct aspect ratio. Fixed enemy include 4 celestial pillars, BoC, flying snakes, headless horseman and shark.

Attachments

MonsterGirl_SpriteFix.zip
155.1 KB · Views: 501

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
A compile of naked sprite I modified as add-on texture pack are available below, including naked stylist I've just modified. I won't modify gender-bend NPC in the near future, but I will share a texture pack that fix a few fixable enemy monster girl sprite soon.
You may call yourself Lazy, yet here you are packing texture packs!
XD

Although if you pack your package like below and put it in your ResourcePack folder.
Then it will work without the need to extract it from the .zip
^.~

Code:
Package.zip
├ content (Folder)
├ icon.png
└ pack.json
It is mentioned in the "Texturepack Support & Setup" Thread, but it could have been a bit clearer
<.<

The part is highlighted in yellow
1.4 Texture Pack Support & Setup said:
To add a texture pack, download it from wherever the pack authors have placed the pack. Save the file to your Resource Packs folder, which is located at:
  • Windows: %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Resource Packs
  • Mac: ~/Library/Application support/Terraria/Resource Packs
  • Linux: ~/.local/share/Terraria/Resource Packs
The same method needed for the Experimental Texturepack feature back in 1.3.4 (which i had to activate in a .ini file)
Although you were limited to 1 file Package and a predeterminate name for it "Texture Pack.zip"
Sadly a'lot of files were not being loaded, notable Character sprites and Armor/Vanity so the far Majority of my creations
<.<;

But also over on the Terraria forum,
Packages are either work when the .zip files are dropped inside the ResourcePack folder
or the folder from within the .zip are dragged out and into the ResourcePack folder, else it won't work
Often if a package do not work when the .zip is put inside the ResourcePack folder, they'll will post in the thread "it doesn't work"
:/

I even had a few of such while my Packages were still in the "XNA Replace" method
doing the 1.4 Update progress to Texturepacks from "XNA replace" method
Despite the package had [XNA] in the filename and a Readme.txt within that explained what it was and how to get it work
<.<

Yes!, you can also add an Icon to the package
^.^

It will need to be called "icon" and be .png, be in 32x32 (1:1), 64x64 (2:1), 96x96 (3:1) - I have not tested above 100px icons
But, keep ind mind that the border of 1 pixel all around (mind the scaling) will be hidden behind the preview frame.

Also, I'm a'bit unsure what you meant about my old "Female Townies" sprites
eh?

If you plan modifying my old sprites, you should know that i have a new updated Version of them
I'm still considering if I'll be making a NSFW version of my "Female townies".... We'll see once I'm done with the rest...
<.<

Kuhsayg

Vivacious Visitor
Aw man I've just modified the old version of cyborg and pirate, and I was wondering why their arms' animation were a bit janky.
But hey, modifying sprite is pretty easy anyway. I just use some online tools and MS Paint, bada bing bada boom.
I think I'll keep on modifying your female townies in my free time if you're fine with that.
Might help lighten your workload for a bit if you do decide to make nsfw version? idk, all I did is copy and paste anyway.

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
Aw man I've just modified the old version of cyborg and pirate, and I was wondering why their arms' animation were a bit janky.
But hey, modifying sprite is pretty easy anyway. I just use some online tools and MS Paint, bada bing bada boom.
I think I'll keep on modifying your female townies in my free time if you're fine with that.
Might help lighten your workload for a bit if you do decide to make nsfw version? idk, all I did is copy and paste anyway.
Yeah... the sprites are from 2013 to 2015
<.<;

Well that is the thing.... you probably expect them to be fully nude, while I'm considering Sexier/skimpier outfits
;p

I prefer to work alone on things, that way i can only blame myself if I'm not satisfied with it
^.~

But There is still quite a'bit on the W.I.P.-Progress that i threw up on my About page, instead of Creating a new thread.

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
So I Finished the NSFW Add-on to my Slim Terrarian's Texturepack a Couple of days ago
Butt. I figured you might want the Legacy Sprites updated too
so i took the Extra time to Remake my Legacy sprites for the Headless Horsemen, Facemonster and Vulture for 1.4
wink.gif

Succubus with Voodoo doll:
Succubus_VoodooDoll.gif

Lunatic Devotee
Cultist_Devote.gif

Vulture (Remade Legacy Sprite)
Harpy-Hag.gif
So far it Only Contains NPCs and Townies, not the player sprite yet. which is the next thing I'll work on
;p

Downloads:
Slim Terrarians NSFW Add-on v1.10.0

Required:
Slim Terrarians v1.10.2

The NSFW only contains only the files that have changed (to NSFW) from the Base package

and of the Texturepacks are stacked like this (Below)
and They should work as intended (unless another Texturepack interfeares)
Click to Zoom!

Edit: Reversed Edit

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.