johntheman69

Potential Patron
no, all I would get is a 7z file, but I went to the patchzer and downloaded all the textures from there. I have the mod working now, thanks!

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
Is anyone still interested in this mod? I've been using it a lot recently, and have been making a few tweaks. For example NPC emotes were broken with Uiridium_Chimera's Angler files since it doesn't contain some new emotes, the OP uses exclusively the alt NPC designs from Patchzer's page (such as the deer Dryad instead of human Dryad), and misses some content from there such as a nude bound Mechanic. Patchzer's original pack also contains some strange changes that got inherited here, such as transparent slimes, different pirates, and tiny umbrella slime arms. I'm not a sprite artist, but if anyone is interested, I can upload the emote fix or pack/tweak parts of the set, or try to update it for when the upcoming new (final?) update comes out in a few months.

(I actually don't know how to re-pack xnb files since I can't get that to work, but using the experimental Texture Pack zip file works well at getting the changed files into the game)
(I figured this out, and it also seems that the Texture Pack.zip doesn't work for replacing parts of the character model, that requires an xnb file)

Also thank you both Apocoh and Uiridium_Chimera (and Patchzer) for your work on this mod, I love using it~! The Angler is especially nice, I love how she has an open vest design instead of just being straight-up nude, I think that's pretty hot~
Thank you so much for your input ^u^! I'm glad I could help fill this gap in the nude modding community for this game. It's a pretty old project by now so I have not kept it up to date, nor did I really plan on it, but if it would help, I may be able to recompile everything with all of the fixes, or at the very least, help you with the pixel art. I might have the original working files somewhere too which might help jog my memory with the modding process. Feel free to pm me. I'm willing to work on it with you to an extent at least.

ps: you may want to get with Uiridium_Chimera Uiridium_Chimera though since they made more recent updates than me.

Last edited:

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
(I will make my own thread after this last post. Sorry about the thread hijacking.)

Updated Angler files (v1.1):

View attachment 70316View attachment 70317 View attachment 70318View attachment 70319

v1.1:
- Updated a couple of images to include the new angler head and hat.
- Overhauled the Angler's vest and pants.
- Updated the Angler armor set to reflect the changes made to the angler's outfit (i.e. colors and open vest design).

Download:
UCs Genderbent & Lewded Angler v1.1 [02-26-2018].7z

No need to appologize. I'm happy you did because there's still demand for this and I didn't want it to be abandoned. Thank you for your work and keep it up ^^

Huntatsukage

Potential Patron
Hey, I'm new to this forum. I just wanted to say that, I've recently started playing Terraria again after a bit of a hiatus and randomly thought to look up err...well, nude mods for it lol, this was the only one I could find and so far I'm quite pleased with it, I do love the Dryad changes being half fawn, half (topless) human as well, that's what Dryads are ;p

Anyways...while I'm quite happy with this, I have found some "errors" although I do believe it's because of the Terraria Overhaul mod not this one. While it does work as per normal, I have noticed that with the Ranged Bow and the Sparking Wand equipped (so far) cause your characters body to disappear and the Shortsword attack animations cause it to briefly disappear.

Would it be possible to look into it for fixes? Or a way I could possibly try myself? I imagine though you may need permissions...just curious anywho, it's fine either way.

Thanks again for this mod Apocoh, and UC for other edits and fixes for it ^-^

Edit: The reason for the player body disappearing using the nude skin with a bow or wand equipped (don't know about guns) is definitely due to the Terraria Overhaul mod changes. Just tested it with the Thorium and Spirit mods with no "body disappearances".

Last edited:

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
Hey, I'm new to this forum. I just wanted to say that, I've recently started playing Terraria again after a bit of a hiatus and randomly thought to look up err...well, nude mods for it lol, this was the only one I could find and so far I'm quite pleased with it, I do love the Dryad changes being half fawn, half (topless) human as well, that's what Dryads are ;p

Anyways...while I'm quite happy with this, I have found some "errors" although I do believe it's because of the Terraria Overhaul mod not this one. While it does work as per normal, I have noticed that with the Ranged Bow and the Sparking Wand equipped (so far) cause your characters body to disappear and the Shortsword attack animations cause it to briefly disappear.

Would it be possible to look into it for fixes? Or a way I could possibly try myself? I imagine though you may need permissions...just curious anywho, it's fine either way.

Thanks again for this mod Apocoh, and UC for other edits and fixes for it ^-^

Edit: The reason for the player body disappearing using the nude skin with a bow or wand equipped (don't know about guns) is definitely due to the Terraria Overhaul mod changes. Just tested it with the Thorium and Spirit mods with no "body disappearances".
Welcome to the party ^w^. I'm glad you like it. And thank you very much for the info. I can't promise I'll be able to fix everything but I do plan on gathering some of my later mods for other games I never posted and share them online soon. If I have time I might look over my Terraria files and combine all updates from Uiridium_Chimera Uiridium_Chimera and Ultimaximus Ultimaximus , retest it, then update this thread so its easier for everyone. Also I heard that Terraria might have an update soon so it may be worth waiting a little until after it is updated so the mod doesn't have errors again. Also feel free to do any work on the game you'd like.

Huntatsukage

Potential Patron
Thanks ^w^
That would be great :) Though yeah, I forgot about the last "major" update still TBR, I wouldn't of thought it will be too much longer.

I would have a look myself with the animations and stuff, but my modding knowledge is very limited, I've modded other games in the past but they were just little adjustments (changing music for Final Fantasy Boss/Battle themes) or making certain units available for me that wouldn't usually be (RA2, TS) lol.

I should clarify though about the nude skin in Terraria:OH, if you have any sort of armour or vanity clothing (untested with Familiar Clothes however) it works without issues from what I've seen, it's just when your character has nothing equipped (so err...nude xD) the little glitching with the body (except head) shows. I have noticed though, you still have arms, however they have some form of clothing or something...probably the "original" style (?) on them. I imagine it's to do with Overhauls change where if you have a certain Bows or Magic/Staff weapons equipped, your character carries it around with them instead of the weapon appearing only when you attack.

Anyway, to me it's not a majorly big deal, just little things I noticed...can get a little annoying, but by no means making it "unplayable" :p Perhaps as you said, it would be worth waiting for 1.4 before looking at any updates to this mod, just in case hehe

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
i created this account fresh just so i can offer my sprite editing skills to this project. i'd love to help out.
Awesome. Welcome friend. Unfortunately there isn't really a list of errors the mod has so you may have to find them yourself, or maybe get with the other people on this thread about their findings. Feel free to download my mod and both of Uiridium_Chimera's additions, test them out in game, make any changes or additions you would like, then share them here, etc.

Huntatsukage

Potential Patron
I quite like the Dryads new look hehe Although could I use the enemy Unicorn sprites for the players Unicorn mount? ...or a fun idea would be to have a Dryad sprite for the Unicorn mount...I mean, who wouldn't want to "ride" a Dryad xD

...and I know you're waiting until when Journey's End but would there be a way you could adjust the "male" NPC's during "Party Time"?
I noticed that they revert to their original sprites whenever someone has a party. Or perhaps another possible adjustment is to have the female NPC's strip off (Like the Stylist does) whenever a party is going on? Just some suggestions :)

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Oof, it's been way too long since I've checked the Undertow forums. I thought I had email alerts set up for this thread, but I guess not.

I didn't realize my Angler mod had any missing assets. I guess since I didn't know there were new emotes, I wouldn't notice them missing now would I? :P

Anyways, I'm going to wait until Journey's End comes out before I dive back into this, as I'd likely have to redo the work again when it releases. Missing emotes aren't that important to me.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
this is interesting and the only mods like this please don't let it die c:
The mods actually all still work just fine with the current version of the game. The only things that don't work are the expanded emotes as explained above, but there are no bugs or errors if you wanted to use these mods.

I did mean what I said before - I will look into updating at least my part of the mod when Journey's End comes out. if Apocoh doesn't update the rest of it, I may be persuaded to do that, too. We will see.

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
I do plan on updating the mod to work with the upcoming update. I'll also look into the emote issue, double checking the mod as it is, and combining everything into one download soon if that's ok.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I do plan on updating the mod to work with the upcoming update. I'll also look into the emote issue, double checking the mod as it is, and combining everything into one download soon if that's ok.
If you wanna include my Angler nude sprite with the main download then go for it! You've done a lot more of these edits than me, after all. ;]

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.