Apocoh

Swell Supporter
Download: Terraria Nude Mod 1.11
Intended for Steam Terraria version 1.4.0.5

This is a precompiled modpack. I do not claim ownership over the various mods contained within, and no individual author whose work is included in this modpack has any affiliation with this resource whatsoever unless specifically specified.

Instructions:

1. Click the link above and download the zip file.
  2. Extract all contents into your Terraria folder (such as C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Terraria)
  3. Merge and overwrite all files. (If it doesn't prompt any overwriting, its probably going into the wrong place. It should overwrite 3 less than the total number of files in the zip file.)
  4. Create a new female and select the naked Style. (For existing characters, look at the Notes and Tips below.)
    Screenshot_1.png
  5. Enjoy!

Uninstall:
  1. Uninstall on Steam
  2. remove any left over files in the game's folder
  3. re-download the game on Steam

What this mod does:
  • Female player's body is slimmer.
  • The third female starting clothing is replaced with full nudity.
  • Various clothing is nude/sexier.
  • Various female monsters are nude/sexier.
  • Various other monsters have been made female, or are replaced with monster girls.
  • Townspeople are nude/sexier.
  • Some Townspeople get naked when there's a party.
  • Male townspeople are replaced with sexy female versions.
  • Various items and mounts have nudity, such as paintings.
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_3.png
3.jpg
NPC_222-.png
Screenshot_1.png
Credit:

The work I did:
  • Combined various sprites from Zilem's Terraria Patchzer Textures, Zilem's Slim Player Female NPC Texture Pack, and Uiridium Chimera's female Angler and tile fixes, optimized for maximum sexiness.
  • Added some extra/alternative textures from Slim Player Female NPC texture Packs.
  • Replaced the long pants female starting clothes with full nudity using Zilem's textures.
  • Organized the mod and removed various textures so it doesn't touch male players or unnecessary images.
  • Converted the female Townspeople sprites to work in version 1.3+.
  • Converted all hatless and tied up Townspeople sprites to match their female versions.
  • Made some of the townspeople naked during parties.
  • Made the female Tavernkeep.
  • Made some small sexy edits to some npcs, objects, and monsters.
  • Updated the mod to work with game version 1.4.
  • Made Queen Bee monster girl.
  • Made the neko town NPCs.

Tools that I used:
Steam Community :: Guide :: Simple Modding Guide

Notes and Tips:
  • If you have any problems getting this to work, feel free to let me know.
  • This mod only affects textures.
  • Buying the Familiar Wig, Shirt, and Pants for 1 gold each from the Clothier will revert you to your default look when you equip them, allowing you to be naked while wearing armor.
  • You can change your default look at a dresser, allowing you to change your look to naked on existing characters.
  • If you would like to help work on this mod, feel free to do so and share it. Any help is appreciated ^^
To Do:
  • (Got to NPC_38)Fix arm animations, make townspeople without hats lewder, and make hatless naked/lewd
  • Tax collector npcs
  • Convert monsters to girls. Start with bosses.
  • lewd paintings/statues/hanging skeletons
  • lewd tied up sprites
  • lewd conversation (rock paper scissors)
  • Female npc names?
  • Low Priority To Do:
  • flying granite
  • flying meteorite
  • Slime girls
  • loli critters
  • animal girl cages/animations
  • Make goblins shorter/cuter
  • Sexy sitting sprites
  • Lewd dialogue?
  • Lewd HUD
  • Tail butt plugs
  • Black Cat witch pet
  • Female Skeletons?

Version 1.11 (6/15/2020):
  • Updated mushroom girl
  • Added alternative party girl

Version 1.10 (6/4/2020):
  • Fixed black cat error
  • Added Jon Smitten's Monster Girl Enemies textures
  • Darkened player nipples

Version 1.9 (5/31/22020):
  • Replaced all cat town NPCs with nekos
  • Touched up Bee Queen monster girl

Version 1.8 (5/30/2020):
  • Removed some unneeded textures
  • Added Queen Bee monster girl

Version 1.7 (5/25/2020):
  • Added Silver Cat neko
  • Fixed conversation emote positions
  • Added optional busty goblin tinkerer download
  • Updated Uiridium Chimera's genderbent lewded angler's emotes to match main download's emotes (other than angler)
  • Re-added Humanoid Dryad optional download

Version 1.6 (5/21/2020):
  • Reverted to overwrite installation method so that the sprites that have different sizes than the originals work. This fixes the dryad, slime girls, some gore, some npc head icons, etc.
  • Removed some unused files from mod

Version 1.5 (5/20/2020):
  • Woops. Forgot to scale the Black Cat sprite up to normal size.

Version 1.4 (5/20/2020):
  • Turned Black Cat into a neko

Version 1.3 (5/20/2020):
  • Updated the mod so it works with game version 1.4
  • Use the new "Texture Pack" feature for easier application
  • Note: the Dryad Deer sprite does not work so she is reverted to her normal form. Also, all armor is reverted to normal. Please stand by for updates.

Version 1.2.5 (5/18/2020):
  • Rightfully credited Zilem for their work and fixed some information about the mod
  • Removed Uridium Chimera's Genderbent Angler from main download (Can still be downloaded under "Optional Downloads" below, or further in this thread.)

Version 1.2.4 (5/10/2020):
  • This is likely the final version prior to the Journey's End update
  • Added arm animations, sitting, sexier party versions, and touched up town npcs up to ID 38
  • Found and modified the base skin texture so hopefully all items that reveal skin now work properly. Also, nipple color is now linked to skin color.
  • Modified copper armor for testing purposes
  • Opened up raincoat a bit to reveal nipples
  • Made dryad deer shorter
  • Fixed party hat position on dryad deer

Version 1.2.3 (3/2/2020):
  • Changed Townkeep gore and unconscious sprites to female
  • Changed conversation bubbles about townsfolk to female
  • Opened up Raincoat
  • Cleaned up some sprites
  • All male Townspeople should be fully converted to female at this point, other than fixing their original arm animations.

Version 1.2.2:
  • Fixed raincoat zombie
  • Fixed some townsfolk jittering
  • Fixed red devil in hard mode
  • Fixed some monster gore
  • Nurse gets naked during parties (wip)

Version 1.2.1:
  • All town npcs now have correct hatless and tied up sprites.
  • Female Tavernkeep added.
  • Changed female copper armor. (mostly for testing)

Version 1.1:
  • (Some of this may be untested so some of this list may be incorrect, but the changes I did targeted these things.)
  • Removed unnecessary images mostly affecting male players, bones, and random objects. This should make it much more compatible and have less bugs.
  • Removed unused files.
  • Fixed nipples showing through arms.
  • Fixed npc emotes.
  • Added humanoid Dryad option.
  • Fixed hatless merchant and nurse. The rest will be fixed later.
Terraria Nude Mod 1.11 Texture Pack version (If you prefer to use the Texture Pack feature, download the link above. Unfortunately a few sprites do not work with it (sprites that have different sizes than they are supposed to), so if you want everything to work, please download the main file at the top of the post.)

Texture Pack Installation:
  1. Click the link above and download the zip file.
  2. Place the zip file into C:\Users\(your user name)\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks.
  3. Start game and select "Texture Packs" in the main menu and turn the Terraria Nude Mod on.
  4. Create a new female and select the naked Style. Please look below for instructions for existing characters.
  5. Enjoy!

Uiridium Chimera's genderbent lewded angler v1-2-05-17-2020 (Install this after main download using same method)
70318-bb96673d73f49cf6591525bb00b04f0c.jpg

Busty Goblin Tinkerer (Install this after main download using same method) (From Anon, edited by another Anon on 4chan. If you know who made it please let us know.)
1590220792252-.png

Busty Nurse and Mechanic Texture Pack (This uses the "Texture Pack" installation method. Simply place the zip file into C:\Users\(your user name)\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks. Do not extract. In the game's main menu, click "Texture Packs" and toggle it on.) (From 4chan, but I'm not sure where. If you know who made it please let us know.) (Might not match the rest of the sprites but are high quality. Also, party hats might not fit properly.)
NPC_18-.png
NPC_124-.png

Alternative Party Girl (This uses the "Texture Pack" installation method. Simply place the zip file into C:\Users\(your user name)\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks. Do not extract. In the game's main menu, click "Texture Packs" and toggle it on.) (From 4chan, but I'm not sure where. If you know who made it please let us know.) (Does not update the conversation bubbles or gore to mach.)
NPC_208-.png

Sizable Zoologist (Uses "Texture Pack installation" method. For this one, extract the TrueZoologist folder into C:\Users\(your user name)\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks. In the game's main menu, click "Texture Packs" and toggle it on.)
icon.png

Terraria 1.4 Zoologist Nude Mod (extract the .xnb files into C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content\Images\TownNPCs) (Must be logged in to loverslab to download) (Needs a little polish but works fine. Will not effect transformed Zoologist.)

Humanoid Dryad (Install this after main download using same method)
NPC_20-.png

Pre-Journey's End update version (will have broken textures)

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 56,451
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 55,833
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 55,808
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    31 KB · Views: 8,580
  • Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    26 KB · Views: 8,567
  • NPC_222-.png
    NPC_222-.png
    3 KB · Views: 8,229
Last edited:

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
This looks awesome. Thanks for your work and for sharing with us! I'm definitely going to check this out when I have a chance. I love mods like this that feminize and sexify everything, but they're so rare and I would've never expected one for this game.

It's been a while since I've played Terraria, but I know there have been some huge content updates so it'll be fun to go back.

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
This looks awesome. Thanks for your work and for sharing with us! I'm definitely going to check this out when I have a chance.
Great! You're totally welcome Squiggly, it was fun ^^. And surprisingly easy.
I love mods like this that feminize and sexify everything, but they're so rare and I would've never expected one for this game.
Those are my favorite kind of mods and I try to reflect it as much as possible whenever I mod something. And I try my best to preserve the original design when modding armor, like in my Tera Female Amani armor work.
It's been a while since I've played Terraria, but I know there have been some huge content updates so it'll be fun to go back.
I think update 1.3 added a TON of stuff. I was surprised when I went back to it too. I particularity like how the npcs attack enemies and chat with eachother, and the fact that I made them all girls in sexy outfits makes it even better :3. I'm sure theres a ton of new end-game stuff I don't even know about too.

F

franklin3456

can you make a vidoe on how to do this cuz this is my first time and i could use some help

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
can you make a vidoe on how to do this cuz this is my first time and i could use some help
What do you need help with? Installing this mod? Or making a mod like this?

I'm afraid I don't do videos, but I may make a tutorial to share some of the tricks and wisdom I picked up over the years. ^^

RiderofStorms

Potential Patron
I hope it does work for the tmodloader version cos the base steam version has dissapeared off my laptop would love if someone could send me a copy of the base terraria

V

Voidus

Any chance of an update as it appears to break some objects. For example Ice platforms are invisible and many others that I have come across. The actual mod itself works and it is amazing thank you.

Thank you for reading.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Any chance of an update as it appears to break some objects. For example Ice platforms are invisible and many others that I have come across. The actual mod itself works and it is amazing thank you.

Thank you for reading.
Little late to the party here, but I took it upon myself to go ahead and forward the changes made in this modpack to any sprite sheets that got amended with new items in subsequent updates of the game. So no more invisible objects or broken sprites (i.e. Slime King).

Download:
UCs Fixed Tile Sheets v1 [02-23-2018].7z

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I also made some additional edits to a couple of things:

...Such as this vampire painting. I'm all for boobies, but they were too big and made it hard to tell what was going on imo. I shrunk them down to the size they would be if the girl in the original picture was unclothed, and redid the definition to be a bit cleaner:
Unedited:
_Original.png
Old Edits:
_Edit.png

My Edits:
_MyEdit.png
*This edit is included in the Fixed Tile Sheets download posted above.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I also am going to attempt to genderbend the male NPCs that haven't been done yet, and do skimpy/nude edits for them.

I started with the Angler:
_Angler_Head-MINE.png

_Angler_Sleep-MINE.png

_Angler-MINE.png

NPC_369.png
NPC_369_Alt_1.png
Capture 2018-02-23 05_44_14.png
Capture 2018-02-23 05_44_49.png

Download:
UCs Genderbent & Lewded Angler v1 [02-23-2018].7z

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
(I will make my own thread after this last post. Sorry about the thread hijacking.)

Updated Angler files (v1.1):

Capture 2018-02-26 17_32_57.png Capture 2018-02-26 17_32_58.png Capture 2018-02-26 17_49_58.png Capture 2018-02-26 17_50_02.png

v1.1:
- Updated a couple of images to include the new angler head and hat.
- Overhauled the Angler's vest and pants.
- Updated the Angler armor set to reflect the changes made to the angler's outfit (i.e. colors and open vest design).

Download:
UCs Genderbent & Lewded Angler v1.1 [02-26-2018].7z

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I know i'm late, but can anyone help me download??

The download link in Post #12 is working for me. What web browser are you using? Also, please be more specific about the difficulty you are having downloading. For example if you are getting any error messages, what EXACTLY do they say?
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
(I will make my own thread after this last post. Sorry about the thread hijacking.)

Updated Angler files (v1.1):

View attachment 70316View attachment 70317 View attachment 70318View attachment 70319

v1.1:
- Updated a couple of images to include the new angler head and hat.
- Overhauled the Angler's vest and pants.
- Updated the Angler armor set to reflect the changes made to the angler's outfit (i.e. colors and open vest design).

Download:
UCs Genderbent & Lewded Angler v1.1 [02-26-2018].7z

Woah! I didnt realize there was some activity with this mod the past few years. I haven't kept it up to date, but if you or anyone wants to, by all means, feel free. I'm glad people have like it and thank you very much for your awesome contributions, Uiridium. I haven't tested your updates but I may do so in the future.

D

Dievs

I do not know if it's too late, but I have a problem and when I become a werewolf I do not have nipples, only 2 transparent cubes, just like when I became the Triton. Can you help me please?

Ultimaximus

Avid Affiliate
Is anyone still interested in this mod? I've been using it a lot recently, and have been making a few tweaks. For example NPC emotes were broken with Uiridium_Chimera's Angler files since it doesn't contain some new emotes, the OP uses exclusively the alt NPC designs from Patchzer's page (such as the deer Dryad instead of human Dryad), and misses some content from there such as a nude bound Mechanic. Patchzer's original pack also contains some strange changes that got inherited here, such as transparent slimes, different pirates, and tiny umbrella slime arms. I'm not a sprite artist, but if anyone is interested, I can upload the emote fix or pack/tweak parts of the set, or try to update it for when the upcoming new (final?) update comes out in a few months.

(I actually don't know how to re-pack xnb files since I can't get that to work, but using the experimental Texture Pack zip file works well at getting the changed files into the game)
(I figured this out, and it also seems that the Texture Pack.zip doesn't work for replacing parts of the character model, that requires an xnb file)

Also thank you both Apocoh and Uiridium_Chimera (and Patchzer) for your work on this mod, I love using it~! The Angler is especially nice, I love how she has an open vest design instead of just being straight-up nude, I think that's pretty hot~

Last edited:

Ultimaximus

Avid Affiliate
Are you installing it like this? Copying the Content folder from the download into the location where the Terraria Content folder is?

Attachments

• nudeinstall.png
    nudeinstall.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 540

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.