Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (1 Viewer)

terrytmk

Potential Patron
I have used this to make my character huge chested, but somehow the breast of my character stuck to +3 (on 2013 swimsuit) even before i use shape changer: chest, and thigh as -2.
This persist even after exiting the game/ restarting computer, and not running the adjuster, and only happen on 1 character. I ended up having to get thigh changer to thicken her thigh.
Have no idea how to replicate this again tho.
Just want to report this issue. Still trying to work it out so i could get free changer..

haxrstupid

Potential Patron
I can't seem to get xTera to work. This error comes up everytime I open the application and it has only recently became like this. I have used xTera before and it worked fine then. Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks in advance :D Untitled.png

patches13

Avid Affiliate
I can't seem to get xTera to work. This error comes up everytime I open the application and it has only recently became like this. I have used xTera before and it worked fine then. Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks in advance :DView attachment 25025

"Access denied"

Did you recently log into a non-admin logon for your computer? Seems like it is trying to access admin privileges and being denied? I'd also run a virus checker because some viruses remove admin rights for everything but the virus to try and keep it on your computer longer.

KONRAD

Potential Patron
Screenshot-2015-07-13-00.38.jpg sshot.jpg

First of all thank you Mxjzm for all your hard work. This mod is amazing.

Unfortunately I think I've run into some trouble.My Character's Thigh Thickness always significantly thinner than everone elses. In these two pictures I have increased the thigh thickness on my character (the blue haired one), but the xTera settings seem to have much less of an effect on my character than everyone I see around me. And if I turn the thigh thickness off, then everyone else has normal legs and my character's thighs are way skinnier than the default. I've tried restarting my computer, restarting the game, everything I can think of.

Everything else seems to be working fine, My thigh thickness control is just fubar.

Another thing I noticed is that I can no longer disable Auto-Load with xTera. I can uncheck the box but when I press 'Apply' I get the error 'Path can not be in blank'

d7jrb2

Potential Patron
View attachment 25104View attachment 25105

First of all thank you Mxjzm for all your hard work. This mod is amazing.

Unfortunately I think I've run into some trouble.My Character's Thigh Thickness always significantly thinner than everone elses. In these two pictures I have increased the thigh thickness on my character (the blue haired one), but the xTera settings seem to have much less of an effect on my character than everyone I see around me. And if I turn the thigh thickness off, then everyone else has normal legs and my character's thighs are way skinnier than the default. I've tried restarting my computer, restarting the game, everything I can think of.

Everything else seems to be working fine, My thigh thickness control is just fubar.

Another thing I noticed is that I can no longer disable Auto-Load with xTera. I can uncheck the box but when I press 'Apply' I get the error 'Path can not be in blank'

same problem

Last edited by a moderator:

KONRAD

Potential Patron
I've tried several different armor sets. For some reason Thigh Thickness is the only setting that seems to affect my character about 5% as much as it does every character around me.

I can get fat thighs on my character by clicking the plus button on thigh thickness like 20 times, but doing so makes every other character's thighs ridiculously large-like thighs almost as thick as the character is tall.

EDIT: OK I ran the Tera repair tool and started the game WITHOUT starting xTera, and I'm sure she's being elongated somehow

Screenshot-2015-07-13-22.22.jpg Screenshot-2015-07-13-22.23.jpg

EDIT 2: I made a new character started the game again WITHOUT starting xTera, and there is a definite difference here
: Screenshot-2015-07-13-22.36.jpg

EDIT 3: OK I was able to adjust the thigh thickness on the second throwaway character I made in Edit 2. So the I decided to try an make another character and this third character has the same thigh thickness problem as the first one!

Screenshot-2015-07-13-23.44.jpg

d7jrb2

Potential Patron
It affects both thigh and breast size. Even if you open Tera without using this mod, your character's thigh and breast size will appear to be smaller than other characters. Run client repair wont return size to normal

d7jrb2

Potential Patron
I just tried to uninstall and delete the entire Tera folder, and then reinstall again, the problem still persists: your character looks thinner despite you play the game without xTera mod. Can someone find a solution to it?

KONRAD

Potential Patron
I eventually started a new character without starting xTera, logged in, logged out and then restarted the game using xTera. It seems to be working now but I realize this isn't a viable solution for those of you who already have high level characters that you want to keep.

KONRAD

Potential Patron
you mean other players? No we seem to be on the same level. I'll take a screenshot in a bit to make sure

mxjzm

Casual Client
Hmm..
Some people report the same, but i can't reproduce it.
I tried with new characters and old ones, but everything is normal.
As i see, there may be a problem in local addressing. You change the value but something may be overwriting the numbers for your character (maybe xTera itself), try this: disable every control but thighs, and repeat the test.
By the way, repair Tera will change nothing, xTera only touch memory values, it doesn't change game files.
P.D. If you want to reset the "auto-load" function just delete the file "configuration.bin"

Shuuchi

Potential Patron
I had xTera active when I used the Appearance Change Voucher from the cash shop.
Imagine my surprise when my character turned into a short-legged fatty when I logged on the next day.

I blew 200 federation tickets and managed to get the swelling in her thighs to go down.

Disabling the options did nothing. Where can I find these "memory values"? And can I purge them with a lethal dose of Mr.Clean?

- - - Updated - - -

I eventually started a new character without starting xTera, logged in, logged out and then restarted the game using xTera. It seems to be working now but I realize this isn't a viable solution for those of you who already have high level characters that you want to keep.

Wait...you mean to fix the problem I have to delete my character?

otinane

Potential Patron
I just tried to uninstall and delete the entire Tera folder, and then reinstall again, the problem still persists: your character looks thinner despite you play the game without xTera mod. Can someone find a solution to it?

Well i fell kinda the same. That my toon looks less curvy than it used to be before i ever use xTera. I thought that it is my eyes causing the problem. You know, you are used to see your character with chest size +15 for example for many days in a row, and when you log normally into the game without using xTera.... duh!

Well i hope it's just this, and it hasn't mess any memory values.

Have you try to unistall xTera, reboot, and log to Tera normally, and see if there is any change? I don't currently have the luxury to check the proportions of a character from a friend's PC or an internet cafe for example where xTera has never been used, to prove that is my eyes playing games to me or there is something really wrong.

mxjzm

Casual Client
I realized that, when you create a new character, it comes with random sliders for chest, thighs and height. From -3 to +3. Wherever you use xTera or not.
Of course, if she comes with -3 tights and you adjust to "normal" size, the "normal" people will look fat. I tried several times, usually, i get from -2 to +2 sizes (checked with sliders preview).
Thats the only issue i got, but it's not xTera side, it is part of the game.
Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.