Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (1 Viewer)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
just installed tera a few days ago, definitely gonna try this out, hopefully the gunner class can be modded too, i did read that the armors use a different model or something so i really hope this do.

B

berthul

are you sure this is totally for my "eyes" only? I remember when this was in the first versions some people start saying things, I mean I though that they say it too

mxjzm

Casual Client
I'm not playing Tera atm,
My last release has tolerance against almost any patch/release, so it should work without any update.
One person say it doesn't work, One say it does. If more people can confirm there is a problem with xTera i'll find some time to download the game and do a quick fix.
Regards.

fluff33

Potential Patron
I'm not playing Tera atm,
My last release has tolerance against almost any patch/release, so it should work without any update.
One person say it doesn't work, One say it does. If more people can confirm there is a problem with xTera i'll find some time to download the game and do a quick fix.
Regards.

Sadly this no longer works for me on the EU version, what info can I give you that would be helpful?

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
For me, it works in the EU version Perfectly . Without problems and mistakes . already tested at the Ninja patch and it works as before . I have a question which occupied me for some time . What is the Real Time Mod ?

thanatosnow

Potential Patron
I am on US Server, just after server maintenance.
Hope this helps, Here is my error...

[Direct Method] Breast pointers status: Failure! attempts = 1
[Direct Method] Looking for Main Breast address...

(repeats same, attempts 1-30)

P.S. I changed nothing, still default setting so i know i didn't change the address searching. I actually re-downloaded, to make sure i didn't do anything. And also, thanks this has been a great mod.

This makes it seem like the breast address has changed...i am not sure whether or not any others have changed, bcuz im not sure if it is the first or last in the search sequence.

Last edited:

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
What Tera version no longer works. ? NA , RU , ? In Tera Eu everything works wonderfully no broken, works perfect

xiosisx

Vivacious Visitor
Unbenannt.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.