Tera - Nude Mods [GPK / UTHelper] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naduron

Content Creator
I mean in GPK

What? are you serious?.. -.-

You want me to upload 40mb+ GPK file just for one mod'ed armor set inside it? And which is only meant for you..

Last edited by a moderator:

alteam

Potential Patron
What? are you serious?.. -.-

You want me to upload 40mb+ GPK file just for one mod'ed armor set inside it? And which is only meant for you..

Sorry but i saw Lether 16, 21 and plate 20 on the first page and i was just wondering if you could add Lether 18.

(I'm noob with all this modding and stuff)

F

Fsbcd43

How difficult would it be to apply one of your textures to every armor set available to a single race? So no matter what they are wearing it will always display the selected texture.

Or maybe easier, changing it so your texture will apply to a different armor set.

Naduron

Content Creator
oh and also can we get a few wing mods ?
You didn't say which color

Small Wings - Color Pack
Target GPK: Acc_143.gpk
Download: Small Wings - Color Pack.rar

TERA 2013-09-23 05-33-30-52.png TERA 2013-09-23 05-36-45-96.png TERA 2013-09-23 05-42-47-42.png TERA 2013-09-23 05-44-33-01.png TERA 2013-09-23 05-47-47-06.png TERA 2013-09-23 05-49-06-46.png TERA 2013-09-23 05-51-16-90.png

TERALOVER

Potential Patron
Elin - Event 10 [Cadet]

Do you have one for the white version too?

Aardbark

Potential Patron
Do you have to have purchased the Character Costume from the En Masse store for these to work? Or does using this mod every armor your wearing? Also the uthelper website is down.

Spoonfork

Potential Patron
Curious, as I havent touched TERA in a long long time. Is the nude modding still something you have to do everytime TERA starts up or you enter a new area? Or is it a one time patch that just works forever.....at least until they patch it or something.

CrazyPotato

Potential Patron
ive had the modded gpk files (see gusset's threads) for a few months and its not overwritten any of them so far

Naduron

Content Creator

Elin - Leather 25a
Target GPK: Popori_F_L25.gpk
Download: Elin - Leather 25a
TERA 2013-10-03 19-56-22-41.png TERA 2013-10-03 19-56-29-39.png TERA 2013-10-03 19-56-31-08.png TERA 2013-10-03 19-56-33-68.png

Curious, as I havent touched TERA in a long long time. Is the nude modding still something you have to do everytime TERA starts up or you enter a new area? Or is it a one time patch that just works forever.....at least until they patch it or something.

If you are still using Umod: Yes
With UTHelper: No

UTHelper creates a fake copy of the default GPK file, the tool won't overwrite your default files.
All it does is creating a new modded GPK file with the name ".patched" on it, which the engine will use first before using the default GPK.
You can easily restore the files back to default by deleting your modded GPK, if you haven't changed the name on the modded file so should the name be for exempel: "Popori_F_H21.patched.gpk"

unlike the Umod so will you never need to update the modded GPK again, unless you want to use another mod instead.

If you know how to make your own custom mods with UTHelper so can you still use any mods which were meant for Umod, unless the .dds is in wrong format (DXT1/DXT5) then you can't use it, unless.. again.. that you have a software which can edit dds, then it will just take 2 sec to fix it to the correct one.

TIP: If you want to be able to find your mods easily so can you create your own folder for it.
Go here:
Tera\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH
and then create a "_PC" folder
You can use the modded GPK inside it and the engine will still use them.

PootyTang

Potential Patron
I'm still new at this, how would you change the Elin Underwear, Cloth 00, etc. from your previous Nude Mods post that used uMod since the dds is like "TERA_T_352blahblah.dds". It's 4 AM, maybe I'm just missing something so any help would be appreciated. Thanks for making these, keep up the good work.

Naduron

Content Creator
I'm still new at this, how would you change the Elin Underwear, Cloth 00, etc. from your previous Nude Mods post that used uMod since the dds is like "TERA_T_352blahblah.dds". It's 4 AM, maybe I'm just missing something so any help would be appreciated. Thanks for making these, keep up the good work.

Doesn't matter which name it is on the dds file.

PootyTang

Potential Patron
I guess I should have said I don't know which GPK file to modify, and if it's for the diff, cstm, etc. Would you mind giving me a quick run down?

Concubine

Potential Patron
Is there a way to swap around *mounts* in a GPK file? That sexy white horse from Vehicle_Horse_ADD.gpk was just released in KTERA and I've heard of using hex to swap models around in GPK files... *mischeiviously rubs hands together* I actually figured out how to do texture mods and I have a very large Alliance horse mod I'll be releasing as soon as I figure out how the hell to make new lines on these forums.
Yay
Oh, lordy. I gotta write it in notepad for it to work. T.T

TERALOVER

Potential Patron
Elin - Event 10 [Cadet]

There is no white version for this one, could you please post a white version of the cadet uniform?

animeartist

Potential Patron
Hello everyone im enjoying these mods, and a thanks to the maker of the mods, but i was wondering if the the topless bikini for the castanic female can be done to the female human and highelf characters as well? i like to try it for those characters but i dont know what has to be done.

animeartist

Potential Patron
i've successfully made the human topless mod, but im running into problem im getting this weird indent on the brest from where the bikini use to be. i cant get it smooth like the castanic. any help

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I believe you have to edit the normal map texture too. It probably looks like blueish relief thingy with bikini contours. Make it plain to fix the skin.

animeartist

Potential Patron
i think i know what you are talking about the (norm) file i think its called, i opened it in GIMP but the sections where the body should go are empty i even selected all and deleted everything to make sure yet the problem persists.

- - - Updated - - -

alright i got thankyou RAY, i took it to photoshop (had to get the .dds plug in first) and it showed the full texture smoothed it out and it worked im try to work on the Highelf next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.