Tera - Nude Mods [GPK / UTHelper] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashyr

Potential Patron
Hi this is my 1st time posting on this site so sorry if its sloppy or anything.

I really like the topless bikini for castanic but it has no nipples dimension and it hurts me when I look from any other angle but right at her. Which is rare. I was wondering if you could sub it Gussets castanic breasts or get me on the right path to doing it myself. They are really well done.
CastanicL173.jpg
What I don't want is just just sub in the entire body texture, I really like the dark tattoos and gusset had dimmed them allot.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pop1337

Potential Patron
Dimensions would have to be added through the Mesh I believe. (that's like the skin of the Model in case you didn't know) I don't know too much about editing models, but when I used to play skyrim I read up on these things, and from what I've interpreted The skeleton is more so the body physics (that's where you'll see the bouncing breasts), the mesh is the texture that forms the body and the main Texture over laps the mesh bringing in the skin tones and such. There's also the .Spec that effects the shadows and such (like tinting).

But as I've said I'm a novice. Idk how many modders still play / mod TERA, but I will say Genesis Aria is really good at those sort of things. My suggestion to you is to post a request for help (mainly in the saucy requests section since you're looking for help on a technical nude mod even if it's just adding a simple mesh edit).
I wish you luck, and if you find any information on editing TERA meshes and such, please share. (I'm not sure on the specifics on how to open TERA files with blender and such, though other games have a ton of videos on Youtube,) (I'm Reffering to importing the skeletal, mesh, spec, and other textures and what's needed.)

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
hi
now have the bikini [Event 11] High Elf - 2003 Swimsuit However, the feet are invisible. Is that intentional? or am I the UT Helper patched what wrong?here is a screenshot View attachment 17926

love greetings Kim

Attachments

• TERA_ScreenShot_20140331_143703.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140331_143703.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,613

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Can anyone reupload the files? the original account got suspended

I sent a PM to naudron, the original poster.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Kyamitsu

Potential Patron
so, what happened to the mods here D:? I would love to get the elin duckie pink V4 file :(

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The mediafire links in this post are broken (mediafire seems to delight in deleting nude mods). I sent a PM to Naduron. I am temporarily locking this topic, and will unlock it if Naduron so requests.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.