Tera - Nude Mods [GPK / UTHelper] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obonga

Potential Patron
What do I need to wear to see the cadet mod?
Also, what outfits/armors...etc.. do i need to be wearing for the maid, pirate and other PC event mods to show?

You need to buy the costumes for the costume slot of your character. You can find them at the broker under Costumes->Body or in the Item-Shop. You can also see a preview at the broker. As i already wrote, the maiden-mod is a bit tricky as you need to import the dds. files into both event.gpk's

cakekun

Potential Patron
if u want to mod your DDS files use Paint.NET thats what i use for that. or gimp. oh and also can we get a few wing mods ?

I have both of those. I'm saying that I can't figure out how to remove the white lines that appear to be the 'structure' of the Deep V swimsuit. That's what I can't figure out. It might not even be possible but no one seems to be able to answer that.

Can you just do a topless Deep V mod and full nude if it's there Naduron? Since I can't figure it out myself. Please include where to put the .dds though if you do.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I have both of those. I'm saying that I can't figure out how to remove the white lines that appear to be the 'structure' of the Deep V swimsuit.

Could you please post a screenshot of that white lines?

Obonga

Potential Patron
Naduron, could you please make a Elin - [Yellow Duckie] Pink - Topless Bikini inlcuding the Yellow Duckie?^^

Adjin

Potential Patron
Castanic 01 and 01 v1 are the old swimsuits right? How can you see them when these swimsuits arent available in the store anymore?

spookmgg

Potential Patron
Anyone working on making the new swimsuits invisible? Like maybe for high-elf and Aman?

Naduron

Content Creator
Anyone working on making the new swimsuits invisible? Like maybe for high-elf and Aman?

WIP

TERA 2013-08-31 00-10-11-96.png TERA 2013-09-01 17-04-14-34.png TERA 2013-09-01 17-04-34-20.png TERA 2013-09-01 17-22-07-98.png

I paused them since FF XIV: ARR launched.

Neo9

Potential Patron
Hello, Naduron, i have a question, where can i get the korean version of Tera Human F L18 ? cause the one in NA it's fugly :P

Naduron

Content Creator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.