Tera - Nude Mods [GPK / UTHelper] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obonga

Potential Patron
Naduron, I am so happy that you continue your work for tera. Really thanks alot. I used your mods since Beta.

Naduron

Content Creator
Naduron, I am so happy that you continue your work for tera. Really thanks alot. I used your mods since Beta.

You're welcome :3

Added: Backpack - Pink (No Flute)
TERA 2013-08-22 22-07-30-72.png TERA 2013-08-22 22-07-32-45.png TERA 2013-08-22 22-07-40-18.png

Naduron

Content Creator
Spam!!!!

Added: Elin - Leather 21 [Nude Mod]
Elin - Swimsuit 13-17 [Flower pattern with different colors.]

Naduron

Content Creator
EU finally got their swimsuits, but GF removed 2 Elin swimsuits.

Added:

[Yellow Duckie] Pink - Bikini
TERA 2013-08-23 17-12-24-39.png TERA 2013-08-23 17-12-29-82.png TERA 2013-08-23 17-12-31-45.png TERA 2013-08-23 17-12-34-53.png TERA 2013-08-23 17-12-36-77.png TERA 2013-08-23 17-12-42-96.png

[Yellow Duckie] Pink - Topless Bikini
TERA 2013-08-23 17-03-28-23.png TERA 2013-08-23 17-03-29-58.png TERA 2013-08-23 17-03-31-47.png TERA 2013-08-23 17-03-34-24.png TERA 2013-08-23 17-03-35-95.png TERA 2013-08-23 17-03-46-25.png

WhateverYouSay

Potential Patron
Hi! thanks for your work, just a question: its possible we (Tera Europe) can get the boob sliders like in KoreanTera?, they have the option with some swimsuits to enlarge the...boobs :p

I have an high elf with both the new swimsuits, too bad I couldn't select the size...

...any chance? please? :o

Naduron

Content Creator
Hi! thanks for your work, just a question: its possible we (Tera Europe) can get the boob sliders like in KoreanTera?, they have the option with some swimsuits to enlarge the...boobs :p

I have an high elf with both the new swimsuits, too bad I couldn't select the size...

...any chance? please? :o

I haven't looked into it yet, but it should be possible if you edit the size in the skeleton physics, unless they have made it more complicated then it need to.

tonimans

Potential Patron
Hello, Naduron

would you happen to be working on high elf new swimsuit mod too?

I remember that the old one had some problems with revealing the breasts, have you looked at the new ones?

WhateverYouSay

Potential Patron
I haven't looked into it yet, but it should be possible if you edit the size in the skeleton physics, unless they have made it more complicated then it need to.

Hi, thanks for you answer :) you seem you known a lot about modding, do you ever made some tutorial for 3D models / textures editing?

Naduron

Content Creator
Hello, Naduron

would you happen to be working on high elf new swimsuit mod too?

I remember that the old one had some problems with revealing the breasts, have you looked at the new ones?

Finding a High Elf on my server is rare, also the bikini for Human is "modable".
But i've been busy playing FF XIV

Hi, thanks for you answer
smile.png
you seem you known a lot about modding, do you ever made some tutorial for 3D models / textures editing?

http://www.gamevixenzone.net/resource-modding-17/guide-how-mod-aion-52/

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyamitsu

Potential Patron
Naduron, how does one use your Umod .dds files with UTHelper? everytime I imported the L11 elin texture on your previous nude mods post but... it gets rid of the mitmap for it. I don't know much about modding, but I hope you can tell me on how to do this correctly please :).

MajykFingrrs

Potential Patron
I just want to say thank You for all the Great tera mods. I love the work you have done with them. I do however have a question, after reading through the the various posts in this thread and downloading several of the great looking mods and following the instructions given i still do not see any changes made in game. Perhaps i missed something, in using the Dem Hips Elin mod to Restore the original Korean version of the Elin that reverts the "booty shorts" back to the panties look. I tried it a few times, but nothing changed. I also applied a few of the other Elin Mods as well.

What am I either missing or not doing for this to work?

Also, what outfits/armors...etc.. do i need to be wearing for the maid, pirate and other PC event mods to show?

Thanks in advance,

MajykFingers

cakekun

Potential Patron
Well I don't want to add to the questions but I can't think of a place to ask. What file do I import your .dds for the castanic croptop into? I'm talking after I open up PC event11 with UtHelper. I don't know what specific file to put the .dds in.

I also have another question, a much more in depth one. I was messing with the Deep V swimsuit for High Elves and so far all I can do is erase the textures on the top part but it still has these white lines/structures that I can't figure out how to remove. I want to learn how to do this stuff myself a bit but there aren't any good guides that I can find when it comes to editing the .dds for Tera with Gimp. There is an ear and tail removal video but that just has topical layers and it doesn't seem to have the issue that I'm running into with the Deep V. There's skin underneath the straps over the breasts but I can't figure out how to remove them completely. I would really appreciate guidance.

cakekun

Potential Patron
can it be done with Paint.NET and not Gimp ?

Same result. I have no clue what I'm doing really, just messing around with it trying to get it to work. I haven't the faintest idea how these programs really work. I'm just opening up the stuff others have done and trying to spot the differences.

olivierfauteux

Potential Patron
if u want to mod your DDS files use Paint.NET thats what i use for that. or gimp. oh and also can we get a few wing mods ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.