Tera - Nude Mods [GPK / UTHelper] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
okay. So I am just be patient a little longer. Today I spent the whole day to understand the tool UTHelper. Without success. I hope it's a pity to me, and announcements honoring me again. Or give me a link where I can download the mods as gpk. sry for my bad english

greaz kim

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
hi ,

a question. if I have a DD file . want to convert to a gpk for Tera Eu. I have to do it that way or ?

As a test Castanic - Event 16 [ Succubus ]

1 Click on [Load Package] -> PC_Event16.gpk
2 Click on [ PC_Event_16 ] on the left side , click on [ Export ]
3 Look for [ PC_Event_16_F_01_diff ] and Right -click on it and choose [Import ]
3 Choose the [ Castanic_F_Base_diff.dds ] inside the mod folder .
4 Click on [Save Package]
5 Done

then I have a PC_Event_16.patched.gpk . If I then start Tera , my body is invisible to half . wtf did I do wrong . Pls help -

Surely this is just a simple mistake wtf , and actually is the simple work of dds . to gpk . Only I place myself at loggerheads .

Greetings Kim

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
The castanic and human ones are only the Event_BaseBody meaning thye only correct the textures, you must also get the Succubus mod for PC_Event_16 as well (seems like it is the one under elins in Naduron's case)

I've also noticed that the Event_Basebody is a little finicky and sometimes will make the texture become invisible . . . I fixed it by grabbing the original again and re-importing.

Edit: To clarify, Castanic_F_Base_diff.dds goes inside the Event_Basebody.gpk and overwrites astanic_F_Base_diff inside it only. All this does is give nipples to castanics when using the succubus mod. The succubus outfit uses the same texture on all races and will apply to all races.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
somehow it does not work with me. is in the description. Inject DDS to EVENT_BASEBODY, and MUST ALSO INSTALL ONE OF THE; Event 16 [Succubus]. Somehow that's too high. Or do I understand this wrong. Since my English is pretty bad

- - - Updated - - -

oki I see the nipple. But on the screen is castanic topless at the [Succubus] costume. That's what I do not get how to do that with UTHelper.

Edit: I think in UTHelper in Event 16 nowhere Castanic_F_Base_diff. where I can import. That's why I do not get it. the folder itself, I just ... Castanic_F_Base_diff.dds. that's it

All other costumes such as for example, Wedding castanic btw high elf. worked readily

Shanajinx

Potential Patron

Castanic - Event 13 [Wedding Dress v1] is only the file with panties. Below is complete without the link leads to the same file panties as the first link is the wanted?

Shanajinx

Potential Patron

Nice work i love pink <3 my favorite color i love it are there for .. High Elf Pink texture?

- - - Updated - - -

Wedding Dress for Castanic works for the other races also but there is no nude texture yet for the base model.
Dunno how it looks like on the other races, can't find any human or HE

Castanic - Event 13 [Wedding Dress]
Target GPK: PC_Event_13.GPK
Download: Castanic - Event 13 [Wedding Dress]
View attachment 15788View attachment 15789View attachment 15790View attachment 15791View attachment 15792View attachment 15793View attachment 15794View attachment 15795View attachment 15797View attachment 15798View attachment 15799View attachment 15800

I have found if I Castanic - Event 13 [Wedding Dress] patche to gpk. that my high elf also the skirt is also gone. little info if you has modest. great work. I love your work <3

TERA_ScreenShot_20131122_005847.png

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
somehow it does not work with me. is in the description. Inject DDS to EVENT_BASEBODY, and MUST ALSO INSTALL ONE OF THE; Event 16 [Succubus]. Somehow that's too high. Or do I understand this wrong. Since my English is pretty bad

Edit: I think in UTHelper in Event 16 nowhere Castanic_F_Base_diff. where I can import. That's why I do not get it. the folder itself, I just ... Castanic_F_Base_diff.dds. that's it
Castanic_F_Base_diff goes into Event_Basebody only and then:

You ALSO need one of the (Elin) Succubus mods to place inside the PC_Event_16 only.

Does that make more sense?

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
Castanic_F_Base_diff goes into Event_Basebody only and then:

You ALSO need one of the (Elin) Succubus mods to place inside the PC_Event_16 only.

Does that make more sense?

yes it worked, I'm really elin succubus base mode uses the I missed. At my high elfin I have for now invisible breasts. but this is less so bad. where I've always many other costumes. Thanks for the help <3

TERA_ScreenShot_20131122_030158.png

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
That is unavoidable because the high elf model does not have surfaces there for event costumes : /

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
hi,

is that still the case wanted. The fact that downloading Castanic - Event 13 [Wedding Dress v1] but the same date as Castanic - Event 13 [Wedding Dress]. with two links one and the same file. ?

LG

Kim

Phantoon

Potential Patron

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
It's now almost Christmas. In Tera Europe there is now the Christmas costumes. Is there also a fashion patch?

TERA_ScreenShot_20131212_125026.png

knight77

Potential Patron
Is it possible to do a topless castanic female bikini 2013 number 2? or even bottomless?
I would change the texture files myself if I would know how to save them back in the files

onishinakuma

Potential Patron
I too would love to find the....erm ass value. Feels a bit weird saying, as the breast one seems to be universal, I hope the ass would be the same. Thanks for all your hard work regardless Naduron. Side note, cant wait to play that Blade and Soul game. Looks epic.

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
hi , Question

there is the time for the new mafia costume also what ge-mod? and how does it look with the wedding dress for high helf ?
i love your work. @ Naduron

TERA_ScreenShot_20140109_185005.png

L

Laharl

ok nothing worked for me.

- - - Updated - - -

i give up. Guess i wont be using your mods.

Jellygoose

Potential Patron
Yo

I'm trying to figure out if it is possible to change the mesh a certain costume uses within a gpk, for example if I want to make the cardigan school uniforms also be sailor uniforms. It feels like it might be possible but I'm not sure where to look, I'm quite used to modding the textures already with the help of photoshop and UtHelper.

Or is the mesh that is to be used for a specific item not set in the gpk?

Mirco1502

Potential Patron
hey there,

i want to start a little bit modding too. I allready have UtHelper. But i never did mod Mesh files before. All that files looking pretty wierd to me :/ I'm using photoshop, so i'm looking for someone who can tell me (or give me some links) how to mod the GPK Files. I want to make my castanic nude while she's wearing the basic armors (no donating stuff). The mod i found here seems to be outdated because he works only on some of the promoted armors.

Hope you guys can help me, thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.