Tera - Nude Mods; Continue [GPK / UTHelper] (1 Viewer)

Naduron

Content Creator
Elin - Underwear Set 00
Target GPK:
UnderWear00.GPK
Download: View attachment Elin - Underwear Set 00.rar
TERA 2014-05-19 01-44-09-12.jpg TERA 2014-05-19 01-44-10-30.jpg TERA 2014-05-19 01-44-11-24.jpg TERA 2014-05-19 01-44-12-93.jpg TERA 2014-05-19 01-44-13-91.jpg TERA 2014-05-19 01-44-14-87.jpg TERA 2014-05-19 01-44-15-87.jpg TERA 2014-05-19 01-44-16-93.jpg TERA 2014-05-19 01-44-20-85.jpg TERA 2014-05-19 01-44-26-34.jpg

Castanic - Underwear Set 00
Target GPK:
UnderWear00.GPK
Download: View attachment Underwear - Castanic Set 00.rar

Molokk

Potential Patron
Hello Naduron,

Would it be possible to re-upload Castanic - Event 14 [Mafia] v3 please, thank you.

And thank you for your great work.

U

Username1008

Naduron, I'm really enjoyring your work on everything but i'm having some serious trouble with the UtHelper, it's not exporting anything from the reaper part. I had success with others' work by copying and pasting the GPK they offered, so would it be a trouble to also put the patched GPKs for download?

mxjzm

Casual Client
I already did that for human (walk), but didn't like how the animations were reproduced for combat...
Great work Naduron, you're an inspiration for us ^^

P.D. Don't you think xTera should be referenced like a Tera Body Mod in your first page index? just a comment, i don't really care.

Molokk

Potential Patron
I would like to know if it is technically possible to keep the suspenders / stockings on the Elin's Devilicious costume, while removing the underwear, which would look something like this (did this fast on MS Paint for the example):

v4wbc8.jpg

If so, can anyone look into it? I would presume that there's a need for a basic Elin body nude texture first though.

sakurita

Avid Affiliate
Thank you for the walk animation, i was sad since they removed it when they changed the teleport mechanics

Nopi

Potential Patron
Sorry for mildly hijacking this thread a bit for a small notice. Haven't read the thread lately so I don't know if this was posted already. For that, sorry again. Just wanted to let you all know that after the Reaper patch on NA Tera, some Elin related mods might have to be fixed. First. If you have modded the Popori_F_Head.gpk (This one mostly has ear and tail mods) before the reaper patch, please grab a new gpk from the default PC folder, which is updated with the new faces, and add your mods to it using UTHelper. Same with Elin Pirate outfit located in PC_Event_08.gpk. If using a pre-reaper mod of this, Reaper weapons won't show when wearing the outfit.

Other outfits are glitched by default and need to be fixed by the devs. For example, Elin cocktail, Elin steampunk, Elin Santa suit. These outfits, even unmodded, show no reaper weapon.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nopi

Potential Patron
I've checked some more. Seems they also did something to the normal Popori_F_L. So using the uncensored one I have (from uncensor 1.5, can't find 1.6) makes reaper weapons invisible on their normal armor mesh. The one shared by their starter armor, occulus and bloodhoned set.

Hope these bits of info help someone out there and are not out of place in this thread.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
The dance animation still works for me, but the reaper patch has made all the reapers stand straight up like action figures and float across the ground.
Naduron, if you can take a look into this? Or maybe that's why you haven't uploaded the animations?
Also, could it be that the reapers are messing up a lot of the armor to robe mods?

- M
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/members/naduron-263/

WhateverYouSay

Potential Patron
Old elin dance / settle emotes breaks the reaper animation as they replace old outdated files. I had that mod installed and I didn't see any elin reaper animation, until I removed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.