Tera -Modding(free2play) (1 Viewer)

Kande Labro

Vivacious Visitor
**Updated**
-Added Elin Ruffle swimsuit mod to first post.
-New Elin - NoTails version2 posted(more tails removed)
-Added Elin - NoTailsEars

Thanks! this looks nice.
what gear template we need to be using to see it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spanner

Potential Patron
Is it possible to mod the hair so it will be in a ponytail with any piece of armor?
You would need to HexEdit the file to use (1)Hair style model under (2) conditions, normal and alternate hair selected. I've done model swapping-replacing one set for another, but not this type of HexEdit.

i really like your bikini. how do i get those on an armor-template? i tried but i failed hard. seems like i am not able to change the shape of the armor.
The Robes-R0 pink underwear texture can be used directly on Leather-L0 and Heavy-H0 if you extract it from my .gpk and import it using UTHelper to your L0-H0 gpk.(It won't line up on any other armor model, without editing) Then you'll need to HexEdit the gpk to swap L0/H0 with the armor you wanted replaced. What I've been doing is swapping R0-L0-H0 with a Tier2 or Tier3 of that armor style, then you can "remodel" your armor using crafting templates so you always see the R0-L0-H0 texture no matter which armor stats your actually wearing.

what gear template we need to be using to see it?
Ruffle swimsuit = Elin Ruffle Swimsuit
NoTails works while wearing almost everything, only items that would modify the head would effect it.
NoTails-NoEars same as NoTails, works on almost everything unless wearing a head item that replaces the hairstyle like a mask/hat could do.

Kande Labro

Vivacious Visitor
Ruffle swimsuit = Elin Ruffle Swimsuit.

Ah thx for replying, we don't have costumes yet at €uro server...
so no Swimsuit :(

failforge.png
:rolleyes:

S

sajin

brother.. if its not too much worries for you, could you give me a hand here and do this thing for me? i want to have all the bikini (underwear looking like) appirences switched with the 'no-gear' set, so it will look like you are in underwear when you take off your gear/clothes...
i have it on some of the characters, but i kinda like to have them on the rest as well (the characters i dont have yet are: male human, m amani, popori, baraka, and ellin)
if its not too much trouble, i would really appriciate the help! ^^

lucusekali

Potential Patron
i really like your bikini. how do i get those on an armor-template? i tried but i failed hard. seems like i am not able to change the shape of the armor.

Xonk

Potential Patron
I like this, thank you. I was not able to wear it, as I have an Archer...but did see someone in it next to me (robe) looked nice. Now...how do I get someone to do the leather armor mods/nude, without having to go through all the bruhaha of using the de-censor and having to buy the bikini template? I just started, so I am still on the island, and have yet to get to a city...lol.

DarkSheba

Potential Patron
Definitely a sticky guide for all us clueless people. Thanks...now I just have to read it a few times til it sinks in.

J

janusan89

Thanks for the mod, however I found myself in a bit of problem.
I wanted to turn back to normal animal ear and tails, and luckily I saved the original files in another folder. However, even if switching the files, the elins remain still without ears and tails. I tried to ask for original files to a friend but still continue to remain with no ears and tails.
While this means I'll enjoy the clean sight of them more, is there another way to make them turn back to normal aside files switching?

A

Azmar

I tried both methods and it didnt work. It just reverted back to the original armor. I'm missing something. I need help!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.