[TERA] Import 32bits to 64bits visual bug (1 Viewer)

Laogide

Potential Patron
Hello,

Currently I'm trying to get through the Elin uncensored patch.
Following the good tutorial here "[TERA] Elin simple nude patch (working as of Mar.2.2021)", I am trying to import the old .gpk files (containing .dds).
I take the old texture here : Tera - Mods

Here I am trying to remove the censorship from the "Popori_F_R.gpk" file however when importing the .dds files, it creates a texture bug.

Here is an illustration

2021-04-05_12h57_35.png

Could a kind soul help me? Thank ! (Sorry for my english)

kumesana

Potential Patron
So I've been trying to do something similar:

Get to play with the original Korean armors. Except I'm a beginner in Tera as much as in modding so I only have the first armors. Among the firsts, only the caster robes are censored from the Korean version.

So I tried to get back the panties-like shorts under the robe instead of the fatter shorties.

And it worked for me. From what I gather, when you made your attempt, Real Editor did not yet support modding the 3D models. But the version I got does support it*.

If someone comes by and wants to try, here is a proof that my "mod" works to get Korean version of the first elin robe:
File on MEGA

(I'd put a screenshot, but I am terrified of watermarks, and I think anyone interested already saw those skins anyway.)

I will probably continue to put back the Korean version every time I get an armor that seems censored.

* Well, it supports it partly. Real Edit won't use your 3D model resources defined in a bulk import. So I just modified the .gpk that seems used for the first cloth armor, and then made a "mod" out of it. That works, but from what I understand the models and textures should normally be duplicated in various places and my "mod" only changes one place. It's the one that affects my characters when I play though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.