Tera Custom Pirate Stallion Mount (replaces White Stallion) (1 Viewer)

ultralok

Potential Patron
This is a mod of mine I decided to share which replaces the White Stallion (Amazon Pre-order)
mount with my personal Pirate Stallion mount,so called as it matches the Elin pirate outfit.
I also created a custom icon because I like to do things properly, too bad I couldn't change the name too. :(
TERA_ScreenShot_20130719_164542.png TERA_ScreenShot_20130719_164738.png TERA_ScreenShot_20130719_164753.png TERA_ScreenShot_20130719_171759.png

To install simply extract to your Tera folder, no need to backup as this mod will not overwrite any files.
This will install to :
"O:\Games\TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\_Packages" (or whatever directory you used)
and will not ask to replace any files inside the "Packages" folder, so no need to worry.

Download: MEGA

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy my Pirate Stallion mount!

Last edited by a moderator:

Concubine

Potential Patron
Hey there!

I have been trying to make my own textures work for that GPK file but UTHelper can never load the GPK right... how did you get this to work? And if you don't mind, if the GPK works, I would like to use it since I can't open the GPK with the White Stallion, so that I can edit textures if that's ok with you.

ultralok

Potential Patron
Well firstly I use UTHelper 1.3, just in case you're using an older version you should get that instead.

Then in UTHelper I open the Vehicle_horse_Prime.gpk, right click the "Vehicle_horse_Prime" entry and change view mode to "group by class", that way I can go to "Texture2D" and see all the textures in that gpk file (most, some do give me an error but usually not ones I want to edit). From there it's just a right click and export/import :)

(Sorry if you knew all of this, just making sure in case you weren't aware)

If you also want to edit the mount icon like I have, you'll need to use the newest version of "Icon_Skills.gpk" because there have since been new icons and using the one currently in this upload will result is some missing icon images.

That being said if you want to use my texture/modified .gpk as a base to modify and make your own skin for this mount feel free to do so, I just ask that you give me credit if you do that and if you upload it anywhere (and a link to this page if you can).

I hope this helps :)

Concubine

Potential Patron
I am also using 1.3... It normally will not load the main texture for me, which of course is the one I want to edit. I even tried with your file and was unsuccessful :(.. But thanks for the response. Your mod is very nice, and I've put it to use ingame!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.