Tera - Costume mods & Elin Nude (1 Viewer)

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Tera - Misc mods & Elin Nude
Edit on March 14, 2017: Okay, with recent updates (Ninja) a lot of things have been broken. Popori_F_R won't work because ninjas will have invisible bodies. The hair mod (Popori_F_Head) is also broken, and the only one i'm likely to update myself by doing the ears/tails on the new hairs in the future. Anyone is welcome to use the UtHelper tool to export my textures and re-import them into the current Popori_F_R file and reupload if they just want to import my old mod into the current stuff without any changes.

------- Original post below -------​
As per suggestion and request, I am going to start piecing together a more organized thread for my works and related works. THIS THREAD IS WIP, PICS WILL COME IN TIME.
I'll eventually do a proper photo shoot of all the outfits and mods but i'm lazy...
Spoilers: When BnS comes out it is likely I'll start working on the Lyn as well Maybe not, they look wayyy more limited than elins as far as editing goes...

YOU ARE WELCOME TO LINK MY STUFF WITHIN REASON - I would prefer to be credited however. And try not to make me look bad.
Open for offers of somewhere to list the non-nude stuff like the ear/tail colour mods . . .
Pm me about it if you have suggestions.

**If you are using any .dds mods on top of mine keep in mind you will want to get my .gpk's and then put those textures in them instead of original game files**

I poured my heart and time into these making these, and figured they needed more love than they get buried in the nude mods thread. I love Elins nude, and hope people don't get too lusty about it @_@ everything in moderation...

• Remember to put character mods in *\TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\_CH\PC
    make new folder for "_CH" (prevents the need for overwriting)
    =>example image
  • Mounts go in _CH\NPC
  • Alternative is to throw mods in normal folders but add ".patched" before .gpk in the filename.
  • Remove any text in (parenthesis) in file name when installing!
  • If you have individual questions or issues you can pm me, or contact me ingame as Luna.Livehart, Genesis.Aria, Abraxos, or Scasu (TR server, NA Tera.)
Unfortunately due to the necessity of saving as .patched before renaming to prevent bugs in the compiler, the filesizes like to steadily increase : /
Only alternative is to force people to package their own gpk's.

Go to tera-online.cc to understand what the template numbers mean (ex. R17), they're labelled on the images in the gallery.

Hi-res Nude Elin
Cloth: Popori_F_R.gpk
OBSOLETE AS OF NINJA UPDATE
certain early robes are nopan, some are topless, R17(azure sky etc) is full nude.
example shots: TERA_ScreenShot_20130324_074859.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20130324_074745.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20130324_074024.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20131123_184520.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20131123_184612.jpg (R17)
Version with R17 nopan instead of nude: Popori_F_R (nopan r17)
*note that R17 is the only one that can be completely nude​

Leather: Popori_F_L.gpk
L18 is nopan, L13 is no-bra (huge pendant), L16 no-cage
no cage only: Popori_F_L (no cage only).gpk
black/gold/silver cuirass (nopan): PC_black_gold_silver.zip
example shot: TERA_ScreenShot_20130327_140638.jpg (Silver template)
L20 boot colour fix: Popori_F_L20.gpk
TERA_ScreenShot_20131118_024704.jpg (boot toe-tops used to be blue, now dyeable)​
L21/L29 nopan: Popori_F_L21+29
regent style leather for elin removes tight suit for nude vest. this was something i cooked up a while back but never finished, so here it is!​
TERA_ScreenShot_20140826_002029.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20140827_215116.jpg

Metal: Popori_F_H.gpk
default is nopan, metals are metaly, couple recoloured panties/show off panties (I think there might be a surprise bikini as one of the styles) *recently metalized gaunts and grieves to match
**(no nude)normal uncen+better looking metal only: Popori_F_H (metallic).gpk
H20 nopan: Popori_F_H20 (nopan).gpk
example shots: TERA_ScreenShot_20130514_180034.jpg (Belli template, abyss look-alike)
TERA_ScreenShot_20130612_205808.jpg (H0, no armour)

Reaper: Popori_F_LD25.gpk
removed skirt from one of the reaper outfits.​
lZv8VxN.jpg

Costume Changes

Event_BaseBody:
Event_BaseBody.gpk
***This is required for any current costumes, including steampunk, halloween and everything newer.***

Event 01 (sukumizu)
: PC_Event_01.gpk
name tag changed with japanese version
name tag removed: PC_Event_01 (no tag).gpk
see-through version: PC_Event_01 (see-through).gpk

Event 01A (ruffle swimsuit): PC_Event_01A.gpk
removed ruffles, now normal 2pce
lacy lingerie version, minus ruffle: PC_Event_01A (laced without ruffle).gpk

Event 02A (maid): PC_Event_02A (nopan ver).gpk
arin's lolita maid outfit is nopan. *added dyable versions as well
show-off panties version: PC_Event_02A (panty show ver).gpk

Event 06 (snow suit): PC_Event_06.gpk
made tights grey​

Event 11 (2013 swimsuits): PC_Event_11.gpk
removed nametag from the sukumizu (school swimsuits) and pink bikini made actually pink​

Event 16 (halloween): PC_Event_16 (no-bra&show).gpk
panty show for bewitching and topless nudity for devilicious costumes​
**topless nude for devilicious works on all races |known issue: other races won't have nipples unless previously installed nude mods for other races (Event_Basebody). only elin had the base skin texture.| known issue: high elves may have missing textures under breasts.
TERA_ScreenShot_20131019_084131.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20131019_114223.jpg
version with entire corset removed: PC_Event_16 (no-top&show).gpk
TERA_ScreenShot_20131122_101714.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20131123_184212.jpg
panty show costume only (safe): PC_Event_16 (show).gpk
TERA_ScreenShot_20131019_082241.jpg (panties shine gold like the rest of the outfit)
*to anyone who's downloaded this before Oct 25, i have updated and fixed the dyed sectors to the proper resolution removing any white pixels at the edges of your dye.
courtesy upload unmodded, only the colour fix: PC_Event_16.gpk
*to anyone before Oct 31, i've also corrected lighting on the bare chest of elins (seen in the screenshots).

Event 17 (christmas#2): PC_Event_17
fixed dye, and made inner skit dyed as well.​
TERA_ScreenShot_20131218_210046.jpg
show-pan version: PC_Event_17 (show)
TERA_ScreenShot_20131218_210059.jpg
*bonus version including non-elin races as well: PC_Event_17 (bonus).zip
removes skirt and fur (pic in zip)
Event 13 (ball dress): PC_Event_13 (nopan)
[no screenshot] i haven't gotten this yet so i can't take any low-angle screenshots. (i'm angry because there's no pink)​

Event 18 ("ninja")
: PC_Event_18.gpk
made thighhighs solid colour and added lace garter​
TERA_ScreenShot_20140324_225353.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20140324_225517.jpg

Event 21A (kitty costume): PC_Event_21A.gpk
removed skirt from the black version only. red still has skirt.​
FvpdEH1.jpg

Event_BaseBody:
Event_BaseBody.gpk
***This is required for any current costumes, including steampunk,halloween and everything newer.***

Universal Costume & Other
Green & Red Troll mounts: Giant_us.zip
removed leaves covering everything from seat of mount​
example shot: Bgjauvn.jpg (courtesy of dstuff)

Acc 173 (big witch hat): Acc_173.gpk
removed the yellow stripes under the hat. now it can blend in a little better with other outfits. (known issue: the stripe rings still shine in places like pora elinu but are much softer in colour)
Basic Crosshair mod: S1UI_Crosshair.zip
smallBg.png TERA_ScreenShot_20140221_165210.jpg removed vertical spokes on ranged crosshair, removed horizontal spokes, and tinted, on melee crosshair.
Update: changed up the "in-range" marker for ranged crosshair. Shown above.
Install instructions inside.

EAR/TAIL COLOUR MOD =V2=:
Popori_F_Head (v2+bunny).zip elin dl.png
Thanks goes to whoever started this mod and gave me the step-up to make this work right!
|known issue: the first fox long-hair style glitches in the character selection screen. highly recommended to remove the mod while creating characters. restart your game client whenever you see this glitch or your game will be plagued with very scary glitches on elin's heads and faces. This seems to be caused by there being 3 copies of the 00 hair in the file and i can't remove the extras.
TERA_ScreenShot_20131114_200501.jpg
EAR/TAIL COLOUR MOD =V2= EXCLUDE BUNNY:
Popori_F_Head (v2).zip
Bunny-eared elins remain white, as well as the drill-hair pompoms.

**People are welcome to link the ear mod elsewhere, please use my png logo and supply sufficient information/credit. thanks​

New Splash logo: Splash.zip (original is not my making, seems official)
Splash.png

Event 08 (pirate): PC_Event_08(no black skirt).gpk (by Lolimod)
example shot: 1.jpg

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Generally speaking, it is acceptable to post links to mods on other sites (see rule #7, link to rules in my siggie). The only exception is if the mod creator specifically requested that links to his work not be posted.

Kyamitsu

Potential Patron
Can you make some better leather ones for elin please :)? Oh btw, one of the templates actually has the bikini on for it's template (One of the early Tiers). Could you also make Tier 0 templates for H,L, and R completely naked? Hi-Res of course :P

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Something you must understand is that without the ability to modify the character models themselves at the moment, what can be edited is very, very limited. Strictly texture only. And by reasonable design logic, and understandably there are holes in the rendered models/textures to save on video memory. If you remove too much, there will just be a hole in your character.

When somebody works up better models then I've been wanting to do that for a while...
For example: I actually like the Elin R17 robe, I'd rather not have to make it nude, however it is the ONLY one which can truly be full nude unfortunately.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
it seems nakedpatch.ru is down, there is no other sources that i know of for these unfortunately.

I may consider making versions of the school uniforms minus skirts . . . (unfortunately i don't think it's possible to make any of them nopan)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

drakeos

So, i was wondering, i keep crashing and recieving an FFxFFFF error, I think i may have done something wrong, but i put the more file into the CH/PC folder, :X I'm pretty sure i did it all correct

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
I can't imagine these texture mods causing crashes period. If the files are not in the correct folder they just will get ignored : /
If they are not in the _CH/PC folder (underscore CH) they will cause problems with patching and potentially lead to Source File Corrupt errors or other difficulties, at minimum they are likely to be overwritten next patch.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Incase anyone is curious, I did look into the school uniforms and no I can't make them No-Pan. I have not inspected the Steampunk outfit for changeability yet. Oh wait . . . i could make the school without a skirt . . . !!

-I'll be trying that soon :D (after double/triple drops ends)

PS: If anyone would like to take screenshots of the different changed outfits . . . it's sort of one of those tasks i never got around to and takes a while. I'll get to it eventually ^^;

Spoonfork

Potential Patron
After much trial and error I think I understand how this mod works now.

Question though, is there any chance that you'll be able to put the full nudes on to the Leather armors as well?

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Something you must understand is that without the ability to modify the character models themselves at the moment, what can be edited is very, very limited. Strictly texture only. And by reasonable design logic, and understandably there are holes in the rendered models/textures to save on video memory. If you remove too much, there will just be a hole in your character.
I am unable to remove any more clothing than i already have.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Attempted to remove the nametag from the 2013 sukumizu but the file corrupted every time i tried to import it. Only way it'd work is if i saved it as DXT1(DXT5 is normal) . . but that just lowers the quality tremendously. An unusual problem i haven't run into before. Not worth the effort imo ^^;

zenden

Potential Patron
Does anyone know if it would be possible to make a nude mod for the 2013 swimsuits that would work after a chest slider was used?

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Please read back to posts. I stated it is unfortunately not possible.

When it comes to nude-afying things, i've done all i can without things looking horrible, or having holes in the model. Skin modelling does not exist behind the clothing of most outfits, to save rendering things you're not supposed to see, performance reasons.

Believe me, i'm fairly passionate about this, i've tried it all lol. I do take suggestions for various other design(area removals and recolours etc) ideas however.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
I don't really like the idea of promoting that :<

Anyways, good news: i managed to make the sukumizu have no nametag!! hooray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.