Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff (1 Viewer)

LoveNot

Casual Client
Note to self: Always Test stuff before release....
It's prob something i missed

Tested, Works, until I fucked something else again....

Animation Swap Sit <-> Death for Elins

Last edited:

LoveNot

Casual Client
Event 52 Edits: Dragon Mail?

Sweet Underboobs made me interested
Decided to Remove Armor Bits, Applies to DreadSpire Armor, DragonMail Red/Blue + Glowing Variants.
Applies to All Female Races
2 Versions:

- Beltless Armor Thingy

1.png 2.png

-Belt Armor Thingy

1.png 2.png

Attachments

Event_52 Scale Mail.rar
35.1 MB · Views: 197

Last edited:

Draguaral

Potential Patron
Hi can someone help me combine these two mods?
If i use the Human_F_H file from _CH in All in one one it looks nude if i unequipe the armor. If i use the Patched one it looks normal.
And in the All in one one there are some infisible armors like Crafted Thunderstroke Hauberk.

Attachments

• Tera normal.png
    Tera normal.png
    624.8 KB · Views: 444
  • Tera_Normal_No_Armor.png
    Tera_Normal_No_Armor.png
    450.4 KB · Views: 550
  • Tera_Patched.png
    Tera_Patched.png
    543.8 KB · Views: 439
  • Tera_Patched_No_Armor.png
    Tera_Patched_No_Armor.png
    651.8 KB · Views: 372

Draguaral

Potential Patron
Can somone tell me how i can delet some armore parts, but not the skinn beneth?

I lookt at the dds files with UtHelper. Nothing is diffrent

Attachments

• Brawler.png
    Brawler.png
    554.1 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

LoveNot

Casual Client
Well, First off, that mod set is prob outdated. There's a Guide to Editting Textures/ removing armor parts from Naurdon somewhere in the forums.
To fix the Invisible Armor/Body stuff, you need to use the recent game files, meaning extracting old mod textures or such and replacing them on the newer game files

If you want to remove armor, you can, however if you want skin to be there, you can't if there is no mesh/Body underneath it. Overall, what's there is there to be removed or kept unless you want to do heavy modding of the models.

Last edited:

Jinrou

Potential Patron
Hi there, I just installed a couple of these via drag and drop.
Is there something else I have to do? Stripping in game as an Elin after installing the cloth mods isn't doing much.

Thanks.

LoveNot

Casual Client
First, did you install/place them in the right place?

The mods the selves only affect certain armor and costumes. For cloth mods, the only body nude mod is the cloth 17. Otherwise, the cloth mod only removes certain bits. Not the mention the cloth mod atm is outdated, they included the 6th anivsary cloth, so this armor will make you elin bodyless.

Jinrou

Potential Patron
I belive so \TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\_CH\PC
And I I figured the cloth armor was the default undress armor.
Is there no nude mod for armorlessness?

Also you wouldn't happen to know how to get sweetfx to work with Tera Online would you? I installed that in the binaries and it just doesn't seem to be using the sweetfx at all. Need that sweet shading and lighting to compliment the nudes XD.

LoveNot

Casual Client
There's a full body nude mod if you equip a certain inner wear (the lowest tier inner wear as well as its higher rarity variants), then using one of those inner armor display potion, you can walk around fully naked regardless of the armor you have. Although I notice ce lighYing issues with that one, eh fully nude.

As for sweetfx, no clue.

Jinrou

Potential Patron
Do I have to rename the files to a pre-existing one after droping them in the \PC folder?
i.e. Popori_F_L.patched to Popori_F_L which would then replace the existing file.

LoveNot

Casual Client
no, you do not have to replace any files if you already have a _mod folder, or a patch at the end of them. those already load as first prioity.

Note, You can't really be nude in game unless you do the method I said above, or equip the costume/armor the has nude bits to them.

Last edited:

LoveNot

Casual Client
To answer your question about default no armor equipment, that armor is it own armor, and it cannot be nude, least by the means I have with me, atm.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
In general I always go out of my way to make installing my mods as easy as possible. Everything I've posted should be "drag and drop" - the mods come with folder structure already set up for ya. :]

LoveNot

Casual Client
Event 68 Edits: Pixie Dress
Holy Fuck the Leaves. Anyway, I dunno if i put the files in correctly (i hope i did).

5 - Variants

1 : No Skirt - Body Suit - Chest Nude - No Vine - No Leaf Necklace
2 : No Skirt - Body Suit - Vines Caressing Chest - No Leaf Necklace
3 : No Skirt - Body Suit - Vines Caressing Chest - Leaf Necklace
4 : Leaf Skirt - Leaf Necklace
5 : Leaf Skirt - No Necklace

Only 2 pic : Skirt - No Necklace / No Skirt - Vine - Necklace
Event 68-Skirt+noNecklace.png Untitled.png

Attachments

Event68_Pixie.rar
78.3 MB · Views: 271

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.