Tenjho Tenge (1 Viewer)

plo

Potential Patron
So i would like to request : Maya natsume (long and short hair) , Aya natsume , Mana Kuzunoha , Emi Isuzu.

the anime is called Tenjho Tenge , tenjo tenge , tenjou tenge
( i already know there is a "maya natsume short hair" in the archive but im requesting a new one )

Maya Natsume (long hair)

emi-109720a3a.jpg
g34MTlI.png
hmssiCE.jpg
iL20UIL.jpg
NHcWvMt.jpg
NrGS1ff.png
oCeTK8z.jpg
fZkA8AP.jpg
kIDJ43t.jpg
wkqM4AK.jpg

Maya Natsume (short hair)

9dCbisk.jpg
BL7ylZQ.jpg
DIMrj60.jpg
gFklUTw.jpg
HVaayUY.jpg
P50oQka.jpg
iVxfCFd.jpg

Aya Natsume
4c1nNSz.jpg
0wH78RW.jpg
Y7mnJDo.jpg
wOe9dFW.png
wvhE5mV.jpg
6r0A6bs.jpg
7djHAgN.jpg

Mana Kuzunoha
NjSVwvB.png
k4RvNCB.jpg

Emi Isuzu
6IMxVMu.jpg
6jd2HrB.jpg
38k2hCu.jpg
celwjix.png
aEVltE1.jpg
WzaW9Gy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

plo

Potential Patron
TDream said:
I found this:

http://s20.postimg.org/mo07hhtbx/Maya_Natsume.png

i already know about this "maya natsume short hair" but im requesting a whole new set of hairs :)
but thx for linking it here

Gingerless Soul

Vivacious Visitor
This is what I have so far. Should the hair be under the body? just the rear hair portion or the front as well? I dont want to put in a lot of effort into making the lines if the body is just going to end up covering it.

Attachments

• johnny test.png
    johnny test.png
    508.6 KB · Views: 190

plo

Potential Patron
Gingerless Soul said:
This is what I have so far. Should the hair be under the body? just the rear hair portion or the front as well? I dont want to put in a lot of effort into making the lines if the body is just going to end up covering it.

Nigida

Potential Patron
Gingerless Soul said:

Gingerless Soul

Vivacious Visitor
Man this hair took forever to make. I might try to do Aya and Maya next, but don't hold your breath. Next on my list is making that tutorial. I'll be posting it in the tutorial section later this week, probably.

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    679.1 KB · Views: 173

plo

Potential Patron
Gingerless Soul said:
Man this hair took forever to make. I might try to do Aya and Maya next, but don't hold your breath. Next on my list is making that tutorial. I'll be posting it in the tutorial section later this week, probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.