Tekken series (2 Viewers)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I sure hope not. Give them swimsuits and then they're just chicks in bikinis. Big deal. The fighting outfits are my favourites. If that is what TTT2 ryona is gonna be all about, it;s going to be very boring very quickly.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
don't worry Raden swimsuits are bland to me so when i make stuff it will be the normal fighting attire.

Also I worry a little about ryona in it. When you KO someone in the demo and in footage I have seen you don't get to see them lay on the ground beaten...which honestly bugs me a bit. That being said I am SOOO looking forward to this game

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
*appears in a puff of smoke*

Cough cough, did somebody say "swimsuits"? I like fighting gear, but a little variety (and extra skin) never hurt anyone. Damn it, this could be a buy!

randomguy, yeah, from what I saw in the arcades, it cuts away pretty fast when the round is over :(

onlinehero

Casual Client
Ookayy... just pre-ordered TT2 (hopefully swimsuits will come with the game) and DOA5 CE, so now I'd like to know what kind of ryona we can expect from this game and how's the gameplay. If here are people who have played first TT, could you give some kind of briefing about the game? Are the tag moves good for ryona, and how does the game play in comparision to normal Tekken games?

Also a bit annoyed by how muscular Nina is in this game :( Liked her a lot in DBG where she still was feminine and sexy... now she almost looks like a dude! What happened?

Rq9X8.jpg

droppingblocks

Potential Patron
Tekken Tag 2 Lee Bryan New Throws - YouTube
A lot of the tag throws are like this, so if it suits you, then there is more.
The screenshot function as we know it from Tekken 6 on Playstation 3 is most likely to be included. Replays will likely be uploadable and able to pause, fast forward or rewind when watching it in the game. Also, if you have not noticed from the videos, the character can become dirty or soaked by the environments. The KO system is the only thing that is a downer. However, if you understand how to control the camera by moving your characters around, you can get that angle you want in a match (two sidesteps in one direction and one back in the other direction will often move the camera in the direction of the two sidesteps when you initiate a throw).

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I dunno, I kind of like the new beefier Nina. She still looks hot. Actually she looks much hotter now. Too skinny is not a good thing lol.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
29_ttt2lili.jpg

Is it the 11th of September yet...? Why isn't this game out yet!? The thought of all the things I could do to Lili in this outfit is making me REALLY impatient for this game to drop already... It's too damn beautiful...

Last edited by a moderator:

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
oh and the second wave of Lili videos will be relentless lol. Well I'll do the Asuka ones to keep the tradition of 1 Asuka ryona for every 30 Lili :P

Yeah I am hyped for this game. It looks so good and I do have the demo and it plays good. I am just sad they do not focus on the beaten foe at all

I dunno, I kind of like the new beefier Nina. She still looks hot. Actually she looks much hotter now. Too skinny is not a good thing lol.

I agree! I actually was happy in Tekken 6 when they made Asuka have more of a build then she did in 5. Made her look curvier and just hotter all around. I was sad in SFxT when she was skinny again. She is still good looking but she just looked better in Tekken 6

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
Oh my. Anna looks simply amazing in that swimsuit.

Bikini-Tekken-Nina-Williams.jpg

And the game's almost here. Should be awesome. Looking to go for the Platinum Trophy on this one.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Just got this info from a Thai Game Forum. The other 6 characters.
Gconsole : µÑÇÅäÃÅѺÃÕ¡ 6 楀 !!·ÕèÂѧäÃèà»Ô´à¼Â ã¹Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Their data are in the disk but look like they need DLC too unlock.

ttt2-bonus-2-600x391.jpg

They are Unknown, Doctor Boskonovitch, Violet, Miharu Hirano (Xiaoyu's friend, she's quite improved from Tekken 4....), Slim Bob and Sebastian, Lili's personal butler (and he uses her stance, don't tell me his moves will be like....)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Who the hell are those characters? The old man on the bottom right and the guy in the red coat.

edit: Oh, that's what happens when you don't read, you look like a moron. Slim Bob, lol.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Who the hell are those characters? The old man on the bottom right and the guy in the red coat.

edit: Oh, that's what happens when you don't read, you look like a moron. Slim Bob, lol.
I want to see Slim Bob's moves nowwwww.

The bottom right old man is Sebastian, the butler that working for Lili. He appears in Lili or Asuka ending in Tekken 6.

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
Getting ready to pop the game in. I haven't my received my DLC codes for the swimsuits from Amazon yet, but that could take up to 2 days, so I'm not too worried. Can't wait to start bashing some skulls in lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.