Tekken series (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
I might TRY making a video using Christy or Zafina... only thing is that I've never played any Tekken series so I don't really know what kind of moves, KOs and other stuff video should have? I've understood that combos are not as hard as in DOA4? I couldn't perform any combo in that game :)

Mardion

Potential Patron
only thing is that I've never played any Tekken series so I don't really know what kind of moves, KOs and other stuff video should have?
Play the game and find them out then :p Seriously!

I've understood that combos are not as hard as in DOA4? I couldn't perform any combo in that game :)
Most of the combos in DOA4 are performed by holding a direction and pressing P or K , I doubt you'll find another fighting game with simpler combos (unless you were referring to combo throws?).

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Most of the combos in DOA4 are performed by holding a direction and pressing P or K , I doubt you'll find another fighting game with simpler combos (unless you were referring to combo throws?).

*cough*supersmashbrothers*cough*

Anyway, Kuma's bearhug seems popular. Or you can use Dragunov's holds.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I was referring to actual fighting games, not silly platformers disguised as fighting games imitations :p

* cue Mardion being stoned to death by SSB fans *

* Black Lion being in the front of the crowd * jk!
In all seriousness, SSB can be a fast and technical fighting game, but the current iteration is lacking in competitive nature.

onlinehero, maybe you could look on youtube for some examples of holds and attacks that are popular.

B

blitzrunner

Tekken has always been my favorite of all the fighting games... Xiaoyu being my favorite girly~ with Marduk, King and Bryan Fury being the brutal beaters. One of the things that always disappointed me about each of the new games though, is the lack of Camera Control for replays or screen shots. One thing that DOA did right was allowing for full control of camera angle and replay-speed... Yeah, DOA advertised itself as a BOOBS game, and Tekken has vastly superior gameplay/controls.. but I've always wished that Tekken was able to do that~

Anyways... Tekken is without a doubt my favorite game~ if only I could get the net connection to run smooth enough for me to play tekken 6 online with my 360

KebloGoblin

Ryonani Teamster
I haven't played much of Tekken in a long time, but I have an abiding fondness for the series.

Julia was my favourite of the franchise female cast for a long time, but I grew to prefer Asuka over time. Possibly because Asuka smut is easier to come by.

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Julia was and still is my favorite from the series. A shame I have only been able to find a few decent videos of her.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Camera trick and move trick in tekken games

I have seen this done in several videos of tekken online. Well tag for ps2 and Tekken 5. I wanted to know how to play with the camera to make it closer to switch moves(or even go as far as take the mardock story fight and switch both the cutscene and the fight with say asuka)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
if anyone finds out how to do it please let me know. I would love to make videos using the cheat for Tekken tag and tekken 5

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
I wanna do stuff from Tekken 6 for PS3, but I need some help. What is a good way to get cash in order to buy custom pieces of clothing for girls?

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
Ugh, screw grinding money in Tekken 6. That's the kind of time I would be wasting. Sure you may get a couple of millions cash in few minutes, but then - in order to buy everything for a single character, you need about 150~300 millions cash. F that.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I sure hope Namco won't be repeating this crap with TTT2. Just unlock everything and let us go to town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.