Tekken series (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
Does anyone know how how can get:
1) Dragunov winpose where he crawls and KOd girl is shown on ground
2) Jin winpose where he walks away and the KOd girl is shown on ground
HELP!

Also, what is this grab and how can I do it? It does not appear in the move list??
whatisthis.jpg

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
That looks like an octopus hold, and it's probably one of his next to impossible, thumb-gymnastic-requiring chain grapples.

Also it looks like the leg that is over Lili's head and neck is an arm, making it looks like he has three arms.

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ I searched the internet and for some weird reason, apparently King has to be wearing only his underpants so that he can make the move. This is not a joke.

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
^ I searched the internet and for some weird reason, apparently King has to be wearing only his underpants so that he can make the move. This is not a joke.

Ah, that'll be one of his item moves. All characters have unique moves that can only be used while certain items are equipped. Some items are obvious, such as Anna's rocket launcher, or Law's Legend Nunchaku; but others, like King's Octopus Hold require certain clothes to be equipped, in his case the "Short Trunks" item.
All moves of that nature can be found right here.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Well, that's all kinds of weird then.
You took the words out of my mouth (well, keyboard in this case). Whatever were they thinking? O_O At least it's something that will certainly be appreciated by many ryona fans.

Beating julia down with Nina is so hot
Unsurprisingly, I totally agree! I especially love it when her legs wriggle as she is getting her bones crushed by Nina :-)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Hell, beating down Julia with ANYBODY is hot. I like seeing her take a shit-kicking...

onlinehero

Casual Client
Ok, I know there a folks here who play Tekken. I have a question about two Marduk mount position moves: 1) mount mongolian chop, 2) skull crusher.
When I try to do these the opponent pushes Marduk automatically back up???! What do I need to do to make it work? Command list only says "During Mount" so I'm a bit like WTF?

EDIT: I found out myself. Opponent needs to try to escape pressing X. If the player does not press X the escape succeeds automatically :S Weird game

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
it should! OH another thing, areas with water on the ground also do not allow the special ko poses. Makes me said would have been awesome to have bryans in the water

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
I can't wait to see ryona videos when Tekken Tag 2 gets released for the PS3. If it goes like it does in the arcade, the finishing hit has multiple replays from different angles, which makes it easier for those ryona makers who love making videos with repetitions of the KO hit.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
though i don't think it stops on them lying on the ground enough after the ko hit(going by the demo) though the game is beautiful. It has particle effects effect the characters. Like they get wet or dirtys when knocked into water and dirt(it was funny to knock xiaoyu around so much her hair practically turned brown :P

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
though i don't think it stops on them lying on the ground enough after the ko hit(going by the demo) though the game is beautiful. It has particle effects effect the characters. Like they get wet or dirtys when knocked into water and dirt(it was funny to knock xiaoyu around so much her hair practically turned brown :P

what what what you can get them dirty and wet and it shows up WHAT

lol... poor Julia is going to look like she got run over by a truck...

edit: and before anyone asks "You didn't know that already?" incredulously, I don't have a PS3, I don't have the TTT2 demo, and I stay the hell away from information about a game I am looking forward to like it's contaminated because then that just makes me want it more, which makes the time go slower. Out of sight, out of mind as it were.

Last edited by a moderator:

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
what what what you can get them dirty and wet and it shows up WHAT

edit: and before anyone asks "You didn't know that already?" incredulously, I don't have a PS3, I don't have the TTT2 demo

Hey, you aren't alone on this one. Characters really get dirty/wet as they fight? That's just awesome.

By the way; has anyone heard of the things they're doing with Combot?
Apparently you can customize it's move-set and appearance. From the sounds of things it's almost a beta, or a test, for a CAC system.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I mean I know I'd heard about that with DOA5 coming out but I don't like the new models so I'm not interested, but in TTT2? damn... you know this means I'm going to have to drag Julia through the mud now... haha

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
it is true. I'd love to record an example but i am afraid my capture stuff could not show it to the justice it deserves

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
TTT2 looks very impressive. I was floored by its graphics in the demo. Plus, I don't know if anyone has a 3D TV, but I played it in 3D and it looks sick. I forgot characters collected dirt and such, though. It's been a while since I've played it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.