Tear Control mod (1 Viewer)

Gord

Potential Patron
Requesting a mod to customize the spawn rate of tears. Also possibly the clear rate and speed that they flow down. Cheers!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
the game currently generates one tear on coughs, hilts, and deepthroats.

how would you suggest they be generated more. . besides the obvious generate more tears per cough,hilt,deepthroat?

Gord

Potential Patron
That sounds like the easiest way: control the number that are spawned each trigger. Or have tears spawn at additional times such as on gag, or held (although I suppose this can be created using dialogue).

nekofantasia

Potential Patron
sby said:
the game currently generates one tear on coughs, hilts, and deepthroats.

how would you suggest they be generated more. . besides the obvious generate more tears per cough,hilt,deepthroat?
RBG color, differents sizes. They arent visible enough
+1 tearmod

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
Don't underestimate the resources they use, though! All these transparent and or fluid generator objects (spit, cum, tears, sweat, mascara, lipstick smear) can seriously bring SDT's performance to its knees on any PC when you play with the generating/spawn values...

I take it you want to crank them up.
I usually use that kind of mods to decrease spawn / increase despawn values for better performance.

[EDIT: typo fixed: STD>>SDT lol]

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.