Taking tattoo requests (1 Viewer)

Perdition

Content Creator
Tattoos are pretty simple mods to make so this likely won't stress me out.

So, if you have any requests for tattoos, provide an image you want, tell me where on the body you want it to be, and tell me any other particulars you want with the tattoo.

If enough people ask for tattoos then I'll post them all in one batch in about a week.

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Perfect! I'm not sure if the image I'm providing is sufficient, but I'd like to request a tattoo of the symbol of Spectre from the James Bond movie series. I'd like for this tattoo to be on the upper arm, just below her shoulder. Let me know if I need to find a better image.
P.S.: This seems like a perfect time for me to start writing a James Bond dialogue, in light of the new one coming up. :-p

intruder007

Vivacious Visitor
I've always thought the fire, earth, water and air symbols of Avatar would be neat.

images

And if you wanna get fancy, those would be quite cool.
tumblr_otlwzpu4XU1v0wxo8o1_1280.jpg

Perdition

Content Creator
Perfect! I'm not sure if the image I'm providing is sufficient, but I'd like to request a tattoo of the symbol of Spectre from the James Bond movie series. I'd like for this tattoo to be on the upper arm, just below her shoulder. Let me know if I need to find a better image.
P.S.: This seems like a perfect time for me to start writing a James Bond dialogue, in light of the new one coming up. :-p

That's a perfectly fine image to use.

I've always thought the fire, earth, water and air symbols of Avatar would be neat.

images

And if you wanna get fancy, those would be quite cool.
tumblr_otlwzpu4XU1v0wxo8o1_1280.jpg

Do you have a particular part of the body you'd like these tattoos?

bdpq

Potential Patron
Tattoos are pretty simple mods to make so this likely won't stress me out.

So, if you have any requests for tattoos, provide an image you want, tell me where on the body you want it to be, and tell me any other particulars you want with the tattoo.

If enough people ask for tattoos then I'll post them all in one batch in about a week.
I'm looking to make my own and I'm curious what template do you use for tattoos?
I'm not sure what to do about the body here.

Hank East

Content Creator
Hey! If you don't mind I have a few requests of my own, though they all follow the same theme. Namely, hieroglyphic writings. Something like a row or two of something like this running across her legs/arms/body. Any combination of symbols will do:

ancient-egyptian-pattern-hieroglyphs-ethnic-260nw-681444379.jpg

I also had in mind tattoos of an ankh in the places where you usually place your tattoo mods, just a simple design like this:

ankh-egyptian-hieroglyphic-golden-symbol-peter-hermes-furian.jpg

And last, the quintessential Medjet :P, same deal as the ankh one:

EEDAVKmXkAUtiMg.jpg

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Thanks for filling my request. Good job on the Spectre tattoo. And have a happy holiday.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Not sure if anyone has heard of a game called Destiny Child, but that Ankh reminded me of a character in it. Cleopatra is in that game and she has an Ankh tat over her pussy. It'd be amazing if I could get that for my girls in SDT. I just took a screenshot as a reference.
Google Photos Album

I know it's not a good reference for SDT. However, the characters are hardly ever positioned in the proper way. I zoomed in on Cleo to get a clearer pic, but that's the best reference possible.

The sprites are animated and I can tell by how her cloth moves that the Ankh is indeed a tattoo. She also has different outfits, but this one shows the tat the best. I can grab more screenshots if requested and add them to the same album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.