SWF nothing happened Please help (1 Viewer)

deviousindividual2

Potential Patron
Please superdeepthroat gods I Need help if your not to busy being cool could you answer my newbie quuestions I have just yesterday downloaded Anonymous Archive v4.0 and I really wanna use Lactating1 and other SWF Files but when I load it nothing happens I go to the "modding" section of the options, cllick "import swf mod", choose my downloaded mod, press "open" and nothing happens :'( I'm pretty knew at this so Please be detailed. Screen shots showing what to do would be Most helpful I have completely no idea what to do since swf is not working when uploaded t game I'm so very sorry for bothering you all

Faceless

Content Creator
The mod tab imports hairs, backgrounds, and clothing. Everything else has to be done through Modguy's loader. Doesn't the archive include at least one readme stating such?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I think I need to store the Loader Mods in a different area so this doesn't come up so often.

Basically you have to use the mod loader, which is among the most complicated things to do if you're stupid and lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.