txt mods (1 Viewer)

kons

Potential Patron
I'm sorry but I'm a little ignorant about mods. What I want to ask is this. for example I liked a mod and downloaded it, but some mods are in .txt form. I can't run txt mods because it needs to be in .swf form for me to run. in short, how can I use/run mods in .txt form. please help me. Thank you very much in advance.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I can't run txt mods because it needs to be in .swf

text files are usually settings files or dialogs, the later are loaded via the Modding tab under custom dialog > Load...

JJuZJLah.png

If you have a mod in particular you can post the link here, and we can try to clarify any other confusion

I'm sorry but I'm a little ignorant about mods.
Try checking out the nice guides we have :3

kons

Potential Patron
text files are usually settings files or dialogs, the later are loaded via the Modding tab under custom dialog > Load...

JJuZJLah.png

If you have a mod in particular you can post the link here, and we can try to clarify any other confusion

Try checking out the nice guides we have :3

No, what I was trying to do was not hair. for example i downloaded a position mod. txt format. How can I run this mod? Besides, I can only post photos in the hair section, so I already know that.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I was trying to do was not hair.
My bad I used the wrong image as an example, I just meant to show the modding tab
for example i downloaded a position mod. txt format. How can I run this mod?
You will need to install animtools to the loader. or you can use Sby's loader pack that includes animtools, from there press F2 to load positions, you can also edit its settings.txt in the loader settings folder to create keys or in game lists of positions you use frequently

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.