Super18 Dialogue Project (1 Viewer)

What would be something you'd definatly like to see as a feature in this project? [max3]

• More challenging and rewarding Deepthroating!

• More positions with actual interactive responses!

• Deep and rich storyplotline with branched paths!

• New game-mechanics using RPG elements!

• Your favourite anime characters in trouble!

• Lovestories with fullfilling ploitlines... for a change!

• New and surprising creative artistic content!

• An exciting adventure exploring all the niches/fetishes one can think off!

• Just a fun time with family and friends at the ZOO!

• Some of the things that we're not supposed to do...

Results are only viewable after voting.

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
I definitely want to see a larger project with dialogue, story, and a slew of positions both oral and sexual.

V

vengeancedim

I would definitely like to see this project finished and would be willing to offer all the help I can (although I am not very well versed in making mods for this game)

plulp6969

Potential Patron
While direct contributions aren't my strong suit, I have made of habit of troubleshooting and stabilizing dialogues I find problematic. So needless to say if this project does gain traction again, then I'll be doing a good bit of testing and bug fixing. I would love to see a project of this scale actually succeed for once.

Super18

Casual Client
Interesting to see a bunch of comments, the community is still stable I guess.
Didn't expect it to be honest, since this project being as good as dead for years now...
But with the whole corona thing going on now I'm considering picking it up again. A few hours at a time at best.
It'll be very slow paced, and I basicly have to start from scratch since I lost all my collected assets and files.
So that's a thing...

I'll probably have to pick up some old advice to start small and work in increments this time as well.
Keeping monolithic projects around has proven to be an absolute mistake.

Don't wanna inspire false hope though, since it's a non-profit thing, and things might change in an instant these days.
Not gonna do Patreon or any of that either, since I'm using assets from other people.

But I'm really interested to see if there have been made improvements on the performance of the loader, especially with the dialogue actions options and buttons and such, because that would cetrainly be a relief.

Hope everyone is doing well anyway...

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
I actually think SuperDeepThroat is still quite popular. Maybe not this community itself but I see it as being a popularly played game on adult game sites that host it.

Super18

Casual Client
I actually think SuperDeepThroat is still quite popular. Maybe not this community itself but I see it as being a popularly played game on adult game sites that host it.

I agree. It's because of the fact that as a Flash game, in said genre, it is one of the more inspired works out there. Proven with the fact that this community is still publishing mods up until this day. There is a sense of quality in this game rarely found in the genre, but it is rough quality, and rarely polished to reach the limits of it's potential. But at the same time I think that is exactly what makes it so charming for long standing modders, and creative newcomers (amongst which I consider myself). There is a lot of potential to tap into, and that's why I mentioned this community, and not the popularity of the game. :)

tabris666

Avid Affiliate
I wish there are anime chars dialogue but knowing how some people are in the foreign they wouldn't do a proper dialogue no matter what.
For example Anzu Mazaki dialgue would be a whore dialgue of some kind yet no one will write that even if her canon is she became a whore
Same as Fairy Tail Lucy dialogue was patehtic and lame and didn't represent the character since lucy is a prostitute and was introduced like that.
For example Android 18 dialogue would be raunchy vulgar because she is a gyaru.
Hoping a good based on the char dialogue is the minimum but no one does it.

Super18

Casual Client
I wish there are anime chars dialogue but knowing how some people are in the foreign they wouldn't do a proper dialogue no matter what.
For example Anzu Mazaki dialgue would be a whore dialgue of some kind yet no one will write that even if her canon is she became a whore
Same as Fairy Tail Lucy dialogue was patehtic and lame and didn't represent the character since lucy is a prostitute and was introduced like that.
For example Android 18 dialogue would be raunchy vulgar because she is a gyaru.
Hoping a good based on the char dialogue is the minimum but no one does it.

Well... there is allways the option of building a dialogue yourself :)

Didn't start writing any if anyone was wondering.... just popping in and out every once in a while.
But tabris makes a good point.. Might try to just build a modest little dialogue for one of my favourite characters as some decent middle ground for now. (The idea to build the damn thing remains like a sore in the back of my mind somehow...)

Super18

Casual Client
How's the dialogue coming along?
Got side-tracked. Forgot about this game. Just popped in out of curiosity.

It's not like I straight up abandoned it. It was a time where both one of the regulars went AWOL, one of the only vector artists helping me out went AWOL, and eventually I lost motivation losing the intitial traction I had. Not trying to shift blame or anything, because I don't feel like that's fair, but it piled up with some other disappointments. I had some wall-of-text dialogue going on that became a plate of spaghetti on the later revisit (if you ever wrote dialogue with global saves and multiple txt files you can probably understant seeing you're a creator), and ultimatly me trying to add features to actionscript with the guides of modguy took away all my attention from the dialogue.

In the end I also lost all my own actionscript tweaks and ended up deleting the game and moving on.

The idea was fairly straightforward though. Maybe someone else likes the idea of making it;
- Added mechanics for training; Loosening Neck, Lengthening Tongue, Pissing Self stuff like that.
- MAP features to accompany Dating-sim features. Different locations/girls.
- Fase transitioning in training, changing dialogues, something like; Prude->Trendy->Sexy->Slut->Whore.
- Generating 'generic' girls with a few different dialogues (randomizing the experience and playthrough and adding some life to the map outside the 'appearances'/events of main storyaspects)
- Story-mode with main characters, branches and achievements, and some unlockables for the replay.

I felt this community needed a foundation for other people to expand upon, and hoped the whole map and progression system would create some kind of 'overworld' for other dialogues etc. Still a fun idea.

As you can tell... a bit ambitious and I knew it. I was kinda green compared to now in IT back then, but nothing that should've been out of my scope. I kept a backlog but it was one of those cases where everything piled up more as I was working out minor complications on how to do stuff, and I never started out from the right place to keep everything in order. Just lost interest sadly and should've taken a better approach to writing the script, but I was learning and modeling at the same time. Latest post kinda sums it up. Should've started small with a tiny project to get a better feel.

So... kind of a long overdue update. Sorry guys. I ignored the writing on the wall as well... kept hoping I'd find the initial motivations again, but... well... history has shown I didn't. I think it's fair to say I won't pick it up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.