School Dialogue (1 Viewer)

spidershadow33

Vivacious Visitor
Hello to anyone who occasionally lurks this fairly dead forum!

I am working on a dialogue in which a mischievous student at a school gets rewarded for good behavior and grades by teachers in his school. The dialogue will play out much like a story from start to finish, and hopefully have a good variety of positions and characters. I have made many vanilla dialogues for myself, but this will be my first large scale project for others, and should be completed soon because I have absolutely nothing to do while the pandemic rages. The objective will to have this done by August, and I hope to have a decent quarter finished and playable by mid July. After a playable version is released, I could do a poll to see what kind of character you would like to see implemented next. I also intend to upload a full loader pack so nobody must painstakingly download all the mods required. If anyone is interested in helping me with writing such a dialogue, please do message me. I am very open to input as what people would like to see in the different teachers, and perhaps adding a few fun characters like a janitor, parent, or student.

As a side note, I want to thank everyone who has created dialogues for others, including myself, to enjoy. You truly are doing gods work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.