Super18 Dialogue Project

What would be something you'd definatly like to see as a feature in this project? [max3]

• More challenging and rewarding Deepthroating!

• More positions with actual interactive responses!

• Deep and rich storyplotline with branched paths!

• New game-mechanics using RPG elements!

• Your favourite anime characters in trouble!

• Lovestories with fullfilling ploitlines... for a change!

• New and surprising creative artistic content!

• An exciting adventure exploring all the niches/fetishes one can think off!

• Just a fun time with family and friends at the ZOO!

• Some of the things that we're not supposed to do...

Results are only viewable after voting.

JGUIDO

Vivacious Visitor
I definitely want to see a larger project with dialogue, story, and a slew of positions both oral and sexual.

vengeancedim

Potential Patron
I would definitely like to see this project finished and would be willing to offer all the help I can (although I am not very well versed in making mods for this game)

plulp6969

Potential Patron
While direct contributions aren't my strong suit, I have made of habit of troubleshooting and stabilizing dialogues I find problematic. So needless to say if this project does gain traction again, then I'll be doing a good bit of testing and bug fixing. I would love to see a project of this scale actually succeed for once.

Super18

Vivacious Visitor
Interesting to see a bunch of comments, the community is still stable I guess.
Didn't expect it to be honest, since this project being as good as dead for years now...
But with the whole corona thing going on now I'm considering picking it up again. A few hours at a time at best.
It'll be very slow paced, and I basicly have to start from scratch since I lost all my collected assets and files.
So that's a thing...

I'll probably have to pick up some old advice to start small and work in increments this time as well.
Keeping monolithic projects around has proven to be an absolute mistake.

Don't wanna inspire false hope though, since it's a non-profit thing, and things might change in an instant these days.
Not gonna do Patreon or any of that either, since I'm using assets from other people.

But I'm really interested to see if there have been made improvements on the performance of the loader, especially with the dialogue actions options and buttons and such, because that would cetrainly be a relief.

Hope everyone is doing well anyway...

JGUIDO

Vivacious Visitor
I actually think SuperDeepThroat is still quite popular. Maybe not this community itself but I see it as being a popularly played game on adult game sites that host it.

Super18

Vivacious Visitor
I actually think SuperDeepThroat is still quite popular. Maybe not this community itself but I see it as being a popularly played game on adult game sites that host it.
I agree. It's because of the fact that as a Flash game, in said genre, it is one of the more inspired works out there. Proven with the fact that this community is still publishing mods up until this day. There is a sense of quality in this game rarely found in the genre, but it is rough quality, and rarely polished to reach the limits of it's potential. But at the same time I think that is exactly what makes it so charming for long standing modders, and creative newcomers (amongst which I consider myself). There is a lot of potential to tap into, and that's why I mentioned this community, and not the popularity of the game. :)

Top Bottom