Super18 Dialogue Project (1 Viewer)

What would be something you'd definatly like to see as a feature in this project? [max3]

• More challenging and rewarding Deepthroating!

• More positions with actual interactive responses!

• Deep and rich storyplotline with branched paths!

• New game-mechanics using RPG elements!

• Your favourite anime characters in trouble!

• Lovestories with fullfilling ploitlines... for a change!

• New and surprising creative artistic content!

• An exciting adventure exploring all the niches/fetishes one can think off!

• Just a fun time with family and friends at the ZOO!

• Some of the things that we're not supposed to do...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Super18

Casual Client
Hi there,

I just created this thread to set-up a home base on the forum for my upcoming dialogue project.
Version 1.0 is planned to be released somewhere by the end of 2018.

Not much else to tell you at this point, but have a look at my posts if you wish to contribute to this project.

Updates will be released regularly!

NoNeed2Ask.jpg

Last edited:

Super18

Casual Client
===HIGHLIGHTS===

>>>DID YOU NOTICE THE POLL AT THE TOP? PLEASE VOTE WHILE YOU'RE HERE!<<<

ALSO:
Don't Forget to click "watch thread" at the top right to follow me and drop some likes if you like what you see!

Check out my old storyboard for a comic, tell me what you think!
One demand... some old storyboard stuff...

===NEWS===

7/13/18 - Just came back from a short vacation in the sun. Will be working on the project and today I wrote 2 new additions to the storyline. Nothing much, but picking up where I left.

6/06/18 - Started a new dialogue for testing saving and playing around with parameters. Considering Open Sourcing the project as well. (Leave a comment or PM if you're interested.)
6/02/18 - Posted an overall description of the project in this post. For everyone patiently waiting until now without knowing what Project Super18 intended to accomplish.
6/01/18 - Outlined the new storyline, actually less dependant on some previous ideas, AS3 skills will receive new attention soon hopefully, really busy lately, but still progressing slowly on the new storyboard.
3/17/18 - Project placed on hold, revamping the storyline to fit with a new manga I've started working on... Since nobody actually replied since december, I figured I'm on my own from here on out, at least until I put some actual work down here. Perhaps people at that time will figure it's worth some (creative) attention again. The request for resources has grown by a 1000% though, so this may remain a WIP for a long time. But the November deadline is still on for first version. Old version of the dialogue is scrapped.
12/19/17 - Wishing you all a Merry Christmas Folks! And a Happy New year!
12/12/17 - Done some "minor" tweaks to existing mods succesfully and now I'm rrying to fit them together (add actiondialogue paramters etc.).
11/27/17 - Progressing slowly atm, but I'm trying to code some new game-mechanics into modfiles, wish me luck!
11/21/17 - New definitive core storyboard completely written and practicing AS3 skills (slowly atm) for coding components of the game-mechanics.
11/09/17 - First Deadline reached! Plan of approach determined!
11/07/17 - Mapped out the core specifics for the storyboard.

11/06/17 - Opened my forumpage! Official start of the project!

===PROJECT SUPER 18===
The new storyline for the project was redifined to fit some more insightfull structures to host a wide array of niches/fetishes, all with their own distinct mechanics in mind . It will include a total of 16 characters, 1 main storyline, at least 8 close-related offspringing branches, and several others. All of which are integral parts intended to become the main core of v1.0 of the project. All the parts mentioned are considered neccesary to house and spread out some of the overall features on display, which I wil be working on between now and the end of 2018.

The Storyline is actually pretty well-written in comparison to the old storyline which was more of a collision of fetishes and it would probably make some people endure some stuff they'd dislike. The new story will now somewhat distinguish the fetishes by character.

The main intent of the v1.0 release, is to share a stable and self-explaining standard for the community to mod this project along the guidelines of it's mechanics. It will include some templates for writing your own dialogues, and a guide on how to import it safely without corrupting the core elements.

The Super18 project is an attempt to distribute a Storymode to the SDT platform, not just simply a "train-your-slave"-dialogue. By fine-tuning a series of wonderfull mods found across the community, and adding a handfull of new ones with the use of some more advanced tools out there.
By introducing some actual difficulty into the whole process, the look and feel will gain some additional depth, and hopefully will make for a more rewarding experience.
The goal is to add some nuanced RPG elements into the game, as well as time-rosters and branched storylines, alongside some new mechanics.
Anchorpoints will allow users to add their own dialogues without the need to adjust the original storyline content. And there will be a system to allow for Date/Trigger specific events, allowing an endless amount of new dialogue imports.

I think that this should give you guys a grasp of what the actual project is all about.
(Figured I never even shared a clue about what the final product should look like)

===SPECIAL NOTICES===
Please be patient, more cumming!

0a2c5da1ed295cf2d45898a4f8a2d3c1.gif

Attachments

• gooseneck.png
    gooseneck.png
    404.1 KB · Views: 3,773
Last edited:

Super18

Casual Client
PREVIEWS & VERSION LOGS:

- Built the first dialogue to experiment with saves states and some parameters
- Character biography, and storyline of Characters completely written: 6 of 16 (including main storyline)
- Completed the renewed main storyline, and currently filling out the outlines of the whole dialogue
- Completely new approach to the improved mechanics worked out on paper!

OLD: VERSION:
- Modified "Throatbulge" and "Breathhack" mods for AS3 training purpose [WIP]
- Main Storyline defined
- First test scenario built
- Overall game-mechanics defined
- Succesfull multi-dialogue test ran
- Globalvariables works, but still need to test it's limitations extensivly on forehand

Last edited:

Super18

Casual Client
===ARE YOU WILLING AND ABLE TO HELP OUT?===

I'm allways looking fot help! Even filled requests can be updated, revisioned, customized or whatever you like!
If you want something, or are able to contribute in any way to this project, and are willing to share your thoughts ideas and art with me for this project, please feel free to do so! I will be checking in regularly and will over time start posting progress in regular intervals.​

PLEASE, IF YOU WISH TO COMMENT, HELP OR SUGGEST ANYTHING, LOOK AT THIS LIST FIRST!
POST YOUR STUFF IN THE MOST APPROPRIATE PLACE TO AVOID FLOODING THIS MAIN POST AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING!

Here's a list of my posts/requests related to the project;

[10/06/18] Request for a threeway mod.
[11/12/17] Requesting addition of dialogue paramets to Shockmod!
[11/11/17] Is it possible to use different eyeshapes?
[11/10/17] Looking for Resources for large project! Help me on collecting anime characters and clothes please!
[11/09/17] Pissing herself.
[11/06/17] Want to understand the construct of layering in the model framework!
[11/06/17] Looking for a longer tongue, both animated or not!
[11/06/17] Looking for Juicy Bimbo lips!
[11/06/17] "Goose-neck" parameters for visual progression of throat resistance...
[11/05/17] Solution To Wetness, Dripping.
[11/05/17] Longer Nipples Request
[11/05/17] Fat Guy
[11/05/17] Looking for peepholes/keyholes! Anybody?
[11/05/17] Looking for dark deepend eyeshadow mod! Anybody?
[11/05/17] Nipple Pinching?
[11/05/17] Looking for any kind of whip marks, candle drops, bruises, spankmarks etc. out there!
[11/05/17] Looking for cock twitching throat mod! Modguy?>
[11/05/17] Looking for progressive blush mod! Modguy?>
[11/06/17] Super18 Dialogue Project (this page)
[11/03/17] Looking for bigger HIM solution and more.(original starting post, contains multiple topics on the side)

Last edited:

Super18

Casual Client
===GUILD INTRODUCTION===

To organize and keep track of all the people who offer their help, I have created this special "Guild" here. Any people who made any serious contribution to this project will get their honourable mention here for now. I will not "rank" people by their contributions or any other nonsensic waste of time, but this way I can make sure the contributors can double-check for themselves that their contributions will not be forgotten. I'm intending to give all people their respective credits and wish to confirm that this will not be my project alone, but a joined effort by many enthousiasts who kept the community alive and running. The purpose of this Guild is therefore a means to unload the presure of having to keep track of every single contribution myself, and allowing others to remind me about the missing credits. I want to put most of my effort in building the dialogue/loader package, without having to keep track of every single detail all the tiime. Because this is a non-profit voluntairy effort to do something fun with my free time. I'm taking the project fairly serious, but this is not my job. And so I believe people will and should understand that they are partially responsible for their own administration, and thus, it's not my fault if I missed out on something or someone over the passing of the coming year. And with that said, Here's the honourable mentions!

===GUILD MEMBERS===
stuntcock - General Support + Himsizer + BreathHack
sby - General Support + ThroatResistStretch
WeeWillie - General Support
Pim_gd - General Support
https://www.undertow.club/members/scoopy.132748/ - Artistic Design + Bimbo Lips
https://www.undertow.club/members/zri.172502/ - Support
https://www.undertow.club/members/yiggityyo.173958/ - Support

"note = I will only give mentions to the work of authors of content I will actually use, so works pending for integration will not yet be mentioned until I'm actualy sure it's gonna be implemented into the project"

Last edited:

Rollybob

Potential Patron
I'm not really sure what the scope of your project will be, but I get the feeling that it's massive. That's not necessarily a good thing, at least not unless you have a very large support network of people in your corner. My advice to you is to start slow, if you overextend yourself in too many directions at once, it will make it seem like you're not making as much progress. Tackle smaller problems/features first before trying to churn out out some of the larger/more complicated content. I myself to not have any skills that I would consider to be useful to your project. The most I could help with is proofreading, bug testing, or maybe even some general consulting. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor and I hope you find some great coders/artists to help out.

Super18

Casual Client
I'm not really sure what the scope of your project will be, but I get the feeling that it's massive. That's not necessarily a good thing, at least not unless you have a very large support network of people in your corner. My advice to you is to start slow, if you overextend yourself in too many directions at once, it will make it seem like you're not making as much progress. Tackle smaller problems/features first before trying to churn out out some of the larger/more complicated content. I myself to not have any skills that I would consider to be useful to your project. The most I could help with is proofreading, bug testing, or maybe even some general consulting. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor and I hope you find some great coders/artists to help out.

That's very kind of you! This advice is sort of a "He who builds on the people, builds on the mud" (Machiavelli) type of thing... but I got nothing to gain, and nothing to loose. And If I spread out the finite tasks alltogether as soon as possible, and keep track of them all efficiently, then eventually I can run down the last remaining ones myself if necesarry. I myself am merely focusiing on building the dialogues and scripts, as well as focussing on more important matters like loaderpackage compiling, overall stability and designing some new game mechanics... I leave further innovations to the surprisingly still very active artists from the community here on undertow. Since day 1 I've been getting all the answers I need tbh..Some people here are really active and knowledgable, so that's very supportive! (If I had to figure it all out by myself, I'd probably start building it from the ground up altogether...)

But it's not my first large dialogue project either, and I have basic proffesional understanding of programming and am pretty good at math. As well as being a fairly experienced all-around writer, and well... sort of an open-minded pervert haha.. and I can draw pretty darn good as wel if I may say so. (EDIT: example). So I'm very confident of my abilities/skillset and have a decent grasp of where the complications may surface, and a pretty clear scope on my projects boundairies and goals. Over the progress of one year I'll see where I'll get.. I have a life besides this, but I can squeeze out a few hours here and there... It'll be fine! we're not talking about writing a whole new application with server transactions and organisational restrucuring on the side. It's a mod, for a game.. it's supposed to be fun and relaxed!

But thanks for the concern! It's basicly good advice though..
And it's allways great to know when people are willing to do some testing. Because THAT, is the single most timeconsuming aspect of large dialogue mods in my experience.. So thanks for offering. Noted.

Last edited:

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
I like the confidence!

I don't know why SDT has gone down in popularity in the "adult games community" considering how easily we can customize the characters to our liking and how easy it is to make new dialogue. (not always good tho xD)

Is there another game out there that tops SDT? Or in terms of diversity, customization, and of course... fapability?

I think projects like this and WeeWillie's project could help to spark some new life into the game.

Just don't bite off more than you can chew!

Super18

Casual Client
Just don't bite off more than you can chew!

I chew like chompa, have a big mouth, and brain and brawn to boot ;)

Thanks, and I think you're totally right. And I suppose it's also fun and challenging to explore modding for those interested to do so. It's basicly OpenSource... do whatever you please with me, that's what this game is screaming out into the world. The only limitations are the wishes of the author, and for a game revolving around raping the face of woman, those wishes seem to be well respected in general. >.<

I'm just tossing up ideas and doing my part of the deal. I like these types of communities where people just do a bit of this and that, and paste together new surprising content from scratch. WeeWillie is the real brain on this for the time being though, he's done a real great job so far and I can only hope my own project can eventually line up with his work, because I haven't written a single line yet.. but I guess it could help when more projects of a failry larger sized magnitude pop-up to spark the interst of others.

But for the time being, let's keep the spirits high, and our hopes up, because it's actually hitting of pretty good as far as I am concerned. I can hardly keep up with the flow if information up till this point. So there's a good chance I will be getting there....

Last edited:

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
SDT is, in my opinion, the best adult flash game out there. Kasumi rebirth being a close second. It only loses out because of the lack of customization with the dialogue.

Anyway........... I'd be happy to join the proofreading, and play-testing pool when you have something to use. I usually play-test everything I see, and proofread as well, whether the dialogue is of interest to me or not.

Rollybob

Potential Patron
And it's allways great to know when people are willing to do some testing. Because THAT, is the single most timeconsuming aspect of large dialogue mods in my experience.. So thanks for offering. Noted.

I only work 5 days a week, I've got plenty of time spent sitting around after 12:00 noon till 12:00 midnight. So as far as the time consuming process of testing, I have an incredible amount of time to kill :) So feel free to call on me when the time comes. Thanks in advance

Super18

Casual Client
Anyway........... I'd be happy to join the proofreading, and play-testing pool when you have something to use. I usually play-test everything I see, and proofread as well, whether the dialogue is of interest to me or not.

Noted! Will keep that in mind! You're on! May take a while though, give me at least 2 to 3 months to get a grasp on what tools I'll be using, the I will start wrting the real deal, but perhaps you can help out with something I'm building on the side in the mean time. This may be finished in 2-3 months..

I only work 5 days a week, I've got plenty of time spent sitting around after 12:00 noon till 12:00 midnight. So as far as the time consuming process of testing, I have an incredible amount of time to kill :) So feel free to call on me when the time comes. Thanks in advance

Noted! And thank you! Same goes for the others, I'm building something on the side at the moment, to experiment a little on my own.
Perhaps when it's time to start on the real project after I gathered all tools and resources and finished planning the great outlining, you
guys can collab on getting the bugs out! Thanks for offering!

eddie297

Potential Patron
Genuinely I wish that you succeed with this project, which would bring back the "game" to life.
Unfortunately I can not give you any help, but I wish you the best.

ZRI

Avid Affiliate
I would have liked to see this project, but Super18 hasn't been here in a long time. I figure this is abandoned now. :(

Super18

Casual Client
It's been a loooong while since jumping on this, but I must apologize to all that kept waiting.
It's true it's been abandoned, sadly. But then again, I might finish it over time anyway.

"Sadly" other stuff in life demands more attention. (not a bad thing at all)
It's also sad some of my supporting creative factors fell off the train, and this was considered a major set-back and demotivated me to continue. It's just a very demanding task, but perhaps I will pick this up in the near future, because it was the puzzle to create something realistic and vast as a story, from something that used to be "kind of limited" that drove me to starting this project in the first place.
(Besides some really pervy thoughts and sexual frustrations I found entertaining enough to put into this work... 0.o)

Let me state clearly though: "It's not anyone's fault other than my own that I have abandoned the project"

It's no real compensation to those who were checking in on the project, but I was really working on something vast, mostly a worldlbuilding concept revolving around dialogue options and using positions etc. Perhaps this can inspire a new project on which I might jump in by the time I've got time on my hands again.

My final words for now!
I want to ask people to leave a post here if they'd wish a vast project like this would actually be picked up again!
Not specifcally for my own motivation, but perhaps also for the motivation of other creative designers.

So leave a post with any of you wishes, offers for supporting such a project, or simply just likes and cheers for advanced SDT concepts.

PM and post your offers here to help out, or start a group-effort in finishing this or a similar project if you wish to really make me feel inclined to revive this project, and perhaps I will make a final effort on demand. I wouldn't mind talking about it either way.
(The way things are going now... it would be the end of 2020 before I would have time on my hands again to carry it all myself, and I won't make any more promises on finishing up a project that has already been abandoned once.)

Thanks for all the support though!
And take pride in your perversion, because bottling it up will only make it worse!
Stay weird!

seriallurker

Potential Patron
I'd like to see this project finished, it's a shame to see that this game is finally dying off and a lot of the larger contributes have left.
I'd also throw my hat in to help, I've got no experience with the back-end of the game but if you needed the help I could write some of it

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I'd be more than happy to help out with this project. I can help out with the general writing, finding audio files, backgrounds, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.