[Flash/Browser] Super Deepthroat (1 Viewer)

rabidbovine

Potential Patron
Not exactly new, but the recent update made it more interesting. It's been around for a while now, but if you haven't heard about it or tried it out- have at it

konashion

Download the file, open with chrome/firefox/etc.

Here's a forum link from the same site that's worth looking into if you're interested in modding the game up a little bid.

SuperDeepthroat Mods - Home
Even though the forums are hosted on the same domain, they requested to have their own forum so you will need to create a separate account for it.
You'd have to make an account to see the mod section, but they have a pretty wide range of stuff to download- ranging from bayonnetta to pokemon (egads!)

Attachments

• 1menu.jpg
    1menu.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 914
  • 2someoptions.jpg
    2someoptions.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 791
  • 3moreoptions.jpg
    3moreoptions.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,062
  • 4force.jpg
    4force.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 938
  • 5loadmods.jpg
    5loadmods.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,093
Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Pretty brutal.
If some of the suggestions on the forum are made real this could get a fun little game.

K

keeblerelf

Fun little game. A plus from the Flash it was based on is that the girl can "faint" (zero resistance, closed eyes, but most of the F/X still run). The bad thing is that I can't figure out how to get jizz to come out of her nose. (Maturity aside, I just like to figure out how it works.)

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
why is there now a seperate forum page for this game :O

It only has like 3 posts lol? :P

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Fun little game. A plus from the Flash it was based on is that the girl can "faint" (zero resistance, closed eyes, but most of the F/X still run). The bad thing is that I can't figure out how to get jizz to come out of her nose. (Maturity aside, I just like to figure out how it works.)

In case it hasn't yet been figured out.... you can't have it crammed down her throat. Just the tip, just to see how it feels.

K

killua

Nice game
I don't know where to post this but can you show me where and how to make a flash game same as this game "SuperDeepthroat" because i want to make my own hentai game

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Check the sub-forums in the Games forum, one of them is called "Super Deepthroat Mods"; underneath is the link to konashion's blog where you can download the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.