stuntcock seems to have disappeared (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Heyo SDT fans,

It seems stuntcock is no longer active on the site. We don't know if anything happened to them, we're hoping not. They were actively in discussion with us until sometime early in January and they haven't logged on since. This is a big hit to the community as they were one of the few members with strong knowledge of modding the game who was also invested enough in the community to keep it going and coordinated the move of many mods out from old forum posts in to the Downloads section we run now.

We're hoping they return at some point, but as we basically know nothing as to their whereabouts we should plan for the worst. I'm just putting a general call out to the group of SDT modders here to see if anyone feels comfortable filling their role in their absence.

Get in touch with me through PM if you feel up to the task. Thanks.

M

Moses

I have never really popped in for discussion, but I know a bit more about how to mod the game with the fiddling I have been doing the last few days.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Wow ! That's terrible news ! I really hope that nothing bad happened to them :frown:

Super18

Casual Client
He left in the middle of helping me out with something... somehow I hope I didn't offend him...
Can't see why though.. he was a lot more mature than me anyways o.O

But I agree it's a big loss, and I think the man deserves a hall of fame notice for his efforts.
I really hope he's doing fine... it seemed way to sudden for him to just step out...
He was activly working on a mod with me and another artist...

Perhaps he found the love of his life and is pursuing his dream :)
I really hope that's the case...

But my sincere thanks and wishes of best luck to him.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Agreed, it does seem a bit strange and unlike them to leave without saying anything so I also hope nothing bad happened. @Huitznahua has agreed to help out where they can in stuntcock's absence. Sorry for not mentioning something sooner on this thread.

Maybe a good time to give a shout out to all the artists and modders still working to create content for SDT. I sometimes forget how much time has gone by since I played the first version of it and how long this community has been around. I expect we'll evolve into something more at some point.

If anyone here happened to be in touch with them on a more personal level and has heard something in regards to their whereabouts, if you'd get in touch with me it'd be greatly appreciated. I have no intention of asking them to come back if they chose to leave, but I would personally like to have given them a proper farewell of some sort.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Agreed, it does seem a bit strange and unlike them to leave without saying anything so I also hope nothing bad happened. @Huitznahua has agreed to help out where they can in stuntcock's absence. Sorry for not mentioning something sooner on this thread.

Might as well give a shout out to all the artists and modders still working to create content for SDT. I sometimes forget how much time has gone by since I played the first version of it and how long this community has been around. I expect we'll evolve into something more at some point; life is full of surprises.

If anyone here happened to be in touch with them on a more personal level and has heard something in regards to their whereabouts, if you'd get in touch with me it'd be greatly appreciated. I have no intention of asking them to come back if they chose to leave, but I would personally like to have given them a proper farewell of some sort.

Has anyone heard any news about him yet ? Is he doing well ?

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy!
Did anyone check if the same thing happened to stuntcock's account as it happened to mine? All of a sudden, my bio has been judgeed as beeing too long and my account has been blocked from any kind of communication in this forum. After months (almost years!) I finally found out that I can stilll post in the guest forum.
What if stuntcock "just" lost his rights to post anything and desperately waits for someone checking his account and unlock it?
Just an idea ...

Respectfully,
Rudgar

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Ahoy!
Did anyone check if the same thing happened to stuntcock's account as it happened to mine? All of a sudden, my bio has been judgeed as beeing too long and my account has been blocked from any kind of communication in this forum. After months (almost years!) I finally found out that I can stilll post in the guest forum.
What if stuntcock "just" lost his rights to post anything and desperately waits for someone checking his account and unlock it?
Just an idea ...

Respectfully,
Rudgar
I checked his account. His status is 'valid'.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'm locking the thread. If stuntcock returns, I will unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.