1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stuntcock seems to have disappeared

Discussion in 'Super Deepthroat' started by detritus, Feb 1, 2018.

1. detritus

detritus angry angry Staff Member Administrator Moderator Ryonani Teamster

Heyo SDT fans,

It seems stuntcock is no longer active on the site. We don't know if anything happened to them, we're hoping not. They were actively in discussion with us until sometime early in January and they haven't logged on since. This is a big hit to the community as they were one of the few members with strong knowledge of modding the game who was also invested enough in the community to keep it going and coordinated the move of many mods out from old forum posts in to the Downloads section we run now.

We're hoping they return at some point, but as we basically know nothing as to their whereabouts we should plan for the worst. I'm just putting a general call out to the group of SDT modders here to see if anyone feels comfortable filling their role in their absence.

Get in touch with me through PM if you feel up to the task. Thanks.

2. Moses

Moses Potential Patron

I have never really popped in for discussion, but I know a bit more about how to mod the game with the fiddling I have been doing the last few days.

3. Yaboibob

Yaboibob Potential Patron

Any update?

4. DrZombi

DrZombi Content Creator

Wow ! That's terrible news ! I really hope that nothing bad happened to them :frown:

5. Super18

Super18 Vivacious Visitor

He left in the middle of helping me out with something... somehow I hope I didn't offend him...
    Can't see why though.. he was a lot more mature than me anyways o.O

But I agree it's a big loss, and I think the man deserves a hall of fame notice for his efforts.
    I really hope he's doing fine... it seemed way to sudden for him to just step out...
    He was activly working on a mod with me and another artist...

Perhaps he found the love of his life and is pursuing his dream :)
    I really hope that's the case...

But my sincere thanks and wishes of best luck to him.