The most and the least competent zakos (8 Viewers)

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
In general, zako women are weaker than their enemies, but sometimes they are portrayed as more or less competent henchwomen.
In the movie Double Take (2006) they took cover before the battle, during the first minute of it they lost 3 girls, but killed 4 attackers, and were defeated only when they lost an important position.

Which other competent zakos do you know? Feel free to speak about the most useless henchwomen as well. If there are men amongst the zakos you wish to discuss, speak freely.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
I mean its pretty hard to find competent zako.

Talked about example before, but one of the Saints from the Hit-man Absolution trailer may come to mind; she at least landed two hits?

View attachment 155179
View attachment 155180

Besides that fact she could've shot him immediately but chose hand-to-hand combat at the expense of her friends. Otherwise, the Saints would take the spot for the most incompetent zako.

That Agent 47 also chose to reveal himself out in the open, perhaps everyone in this trailer is incompetent.

View attachment 155182
View attachment 155181
I started to worry about them after the first gif. I know, usually it's obvious that a hero will win at any cost, but at this moment they lost too many girls. The one who hit him is Heather McCarthy. In the game, a mercenary said 'victim of domestic violence'. I believe, it's about her. She especially like to torture men, and it could be a reason, why did she attack him in melee. With her death their defeat was inevitable.
But two others are idiots.
There is a possibility that he killed the smartest Saints first and provoked the craziest to attack, but I understand that I seeking logic in the wrong place.
Jennifer Anne Paxton, who was used as a meat shield, is the most incompetent. The first five were "lucky" to die and don't prove themselves worthless.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
According to the wiki, the two saints that fought 47 hand-to-hand, Heather and Jennifer, were a prison fighter and a kick boxer respectively, which may be why they went with melee route and didn't shoot him immediately. Didn't work despite the 2v1 while their captain waited back for some reason.

View attachment 155185View attachment 155186
It would work, but Jennifer was a poser. It was hard to not kill him from her position, but she managed to fail. At least she got a spectacular death with a pleasant accompaniment - the clanking of the spent shells.
Scratch.gif

jehuty256

Avid Affiliate
It would work, but Jennifer was a poser. It was hard to not kill him from her position, but she managed to fail. At least she got a spectacular death with a pleasant accompaniment - the clanking of the spent shells.
View attachment 155187
Its Sad that the Saints only appeared in like 2 missions. I heard they were suppose to be in more missions but they cut them do to "backlash"

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Its Sad that the Saints only appeared in like 2 missions. I heard they were suppose to be in more missions but they cut them do to "backlash"
There could even be another team of them. In the previous part of this game people were okay with this outfit
Angelina Mason.png

But then they started to complain about the latex suits. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.