Stuflames' Dialogues (1 Viewer)

Stuflames

Potential Patron
I've recently gotten into SDT, and have taken advantage of lots of fantastic mods from Undertow. I like making my own dialogues, and thought I'd share what I have.

"Subboy", as its name implies, is a "trap" themed dialogue. It is very basic, but might be okay if someone likes the theme.

"Payment for Services" is a molested girl themed dialogue. Like Subboy it's very basic but may be okay if the user likes the theme.

"Captured Amazon" is by far the most advanced dialogue of the bunch, with pretty heavy and dark misogynistic non-consent themes. It has two modes, where our heroine is 'unbroken' and 'broken' It could still use a little more work but frankly I'm a little sick of writing it and don't feel like looking at it for a while so I'll post what I have and re-upload if I work it further.

Big thanks to the many people that have combined efforts to make this game So. Fucking. Great.
Hopefully someone enjoys my dialogues, and I'll post more as I create more.

Attachments

Captured Amazon 1.0.txt
134.8 KB · Views: 1,489

Subboy.txt
6.9 KB · Views: 994

Payment for services.txt
6.5 KB · Views: 1,118

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
I'll check out the Amazon and Services ones. I'm not too big on content that isn't simply "boy on girl (non incestual)" ... consensual or not.

Are any mods required? Animtools? etc?

Lizoran

Potential Patron
They're pretty good, i specially like the subboy one, tough that could be because it has a consensual S&M thing going on (which i like), you could easily expand on it pretty well as far as i can see, maybe even make one that happens sometime later or something.
Either way, i can see you have potencial, so i'm looking forward to whatever else you might come up with.​
Welcome to the forums :wink:.

Stuflames

Potential Patron
I'll check out the Amazon and Services ones. I'm not too big on content that isn't simply "boy on girl (non incestual)" ... consensual or not.

Are any mods required? Animtools? etc?

I don't think any mods are required. Certainly not for Subboy and Payment. I don't think for Amazon either, it's got no crazy special actions, but I'm not really sure what the vanilla game can do as far as variable setting and stuff. I'm pretty sure it would be fine.

Of course for visuals mods are nice. I like hardbody for the Amazon.

Last edited:

Stuflames

Potential Patron
Alright got one more coming along, hopefully soon.

It's a very, very weird one. I wanted to make a dialogue for all these sexy, twisted robot parts I have on my loader, and I somehow came up with this.

It's a little like Robocop when 'the company' is taking over his brain function. Only, instead of Robocop being male, she is female, and instead of a badass cyborg cop, she's more a defenseless cyborg whore, and instead of killing bad guys and taking down her controllers she is instead throatfucked by her brother while she's forced to spit out ultra-propaganda company lines and advertisements as her only avenue to communicating her displeasure.

Alright, so it's not really anything like Robocop, that's kind of a lie. The weird part was not a lie, though, that part is really really real.

IMO Goes best with a robotic female look if available or at least really exotic color palette choices if that's not available to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.