Stress Relief WIP (1 Viewer)

Shybear

Potential Patron
I'm making a self mode dialogue and i figured I'd post the WIP version.

Do note this is a very early stage work in progress so don't expect too much from it and/or mistakes. I'll be adding more lines as time goes on. This dialogue requires the latest version as it is an attempt to utilize handjob mode to make her seem more animated.

RULES: It's currently not in a playable state but feel free to look at it and/or edit it yourself.
1. Start in NORMAL MOOD and Pick any girl you want (for now, I'll supply a code eventually for those want want one)
2. Select SELF mode and wait for the intro to start and finish (it won't loop and she'll stop talking when it's over.)
3. Turn ON Auto mode after the intro, Sit back and watch.

Still to come:
Way more lines.
Alternate moods including turning off auto mode and grabbing her head for manual mode.
More lines.

Changelog:
v0.2 added - More lines, improved mood change points. Still nowhere near finished.

Tips, advice and suggestions are encouraged.

Attachments

Stress Reliefv0.2.txt
5.3 KB · Views: 1,568

Shybear

Potential Patron
It seems she barely uses her spoken lines in auto mode and ends up spamming the same resistance line currently.

With that said the first version is literally just a template on which i will be adding. It's not really playable yet unless you play it manually and give her time to speak... I'll need to find a way around that. Anybody know how?

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Shybear said:
It seems she barely uses her spoken lines in auto mode and ends up spamming the same resistance line currently.

With that said the first version is literally just a template on which i will be adding. It's not really playable yet unless you play it manually and give her time to speak... I'll need to find a way around that. Anybody know how?

I guess there might be an answer to this and many more questions about dialogues which You just haven't thought of yet in Slingerbult's almost complete and comprehensive Dialogue Guide

A short answer would be: [thought] and [him] lines always show up more often, because they can be triggered even when her mouth is full. There's no real workaround for that, except for using [thought] and [him] lines carefully..

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.