held Linetype is Overbearing (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
A problem I've been noticing for a long time, confirmed by the monitor dialogue mod, is the held linetype triggers even if there are no lines for held in the dialogue. It's becoming more of a problem recently cause it's preventing the lines I did make from triggering. I use hard auto, holding her head and auto hold all going so I do realize I set it up to trigger held more frequently. But it's a problem when the lines I'm expecting to trigger don't due to held being so dominant.

Is there a way to suppress or remove the held linetype? I don't just mean from a dialogue, I mean all together.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
A problem I've been noticing for a long time, confirmed by the monitor dialogue mod, is the held linetype triggers even if there are no lines for held in the dialogue. It's becoming more of a problem recently cause it's preventing the lines I did make from triggering. I use hard auto, holding her head and auto hold all going so I do realize I set it up to trigger held more frequently. But it's a problem when the lines I'm expecting to trigger don't due to held being so dominant.

Is there a way to suppress or remove the held linetype? I don't just mean from a dialogue, I mean all together.
i threw something simple together

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I haven't done much testing yet but it seems to be working like a charm. The pulloff, precum and restart lines triggered as intended during my initial test. I'll continue using and see if my dialogues are working as intended now. tysm

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.