Star Wars zako (1 Viewer)

MikeA

3D Artist
Secteur-X7, many thanks for sharing that, it's great!

Just added 7 pics to Star Battles Vol.2. If you've previous purchased this set (thanks!) a new file should be available to download. Fun with Mace Windu, Ahsoka and Sabine vs Shin Hati, and this pic of the happy Mando family!

Mandofamily.jpg

MikeA

3D Artist
Hi, many thanks for buying it and glad you enjoyed the pics! I've just mailed you the pics, but I'd appreciate it if you could re-check the Gumroad site to confirm you can see the new file. I've been adding extra pics to a number of sets and haven't had any problems thus far! Maybe it took a little while for Gumroad to publish it or something? Thanks.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
The upcoming Star Wars Outlaws has nice lady imperial cannon fodder you can bump off. There are also the usual female bounty hunters thugs, gang members etc. but the Imperial element is most important for me.

This is the only video I could find which doesn't have any mouth breather commentary for the relevant bits. No idea what the original source was.

Pretty much from the first 30 seconds until the 4 minute mark we see lady officers, female stormtroopers and even female imperial crew. The only downside being the stealth attacks are non lethal. Other than that the blaster combat is by default lethal with an option for stun settings too. The video appears to just be a loop of much of the first 10 minutes or so. You see the imperial scene again at around 18.50 minutes.

Even though it's a different company, it would be good if the female stormtroopers had ever so slightly different body shapes to the males as they did in Battlefront 2015 for example.

Other than that, a Ubisoft title once again delivers when it comes to nameless female enemies we can blast.

Last edited:

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
^ That looks vaguely familiar: The Collapse Of Visceral's Ambitious Star Wars Game

I always liked the idea of sexy Femtroopers. watch Star Wars XXX for sexy Femtroopers.
e4d399195305a33698eca05c183085f6.jpg
I've always appreciated femme troopers with exposed bellybuttons. Either those girls are really into the idea of being navel shot or (in universe) whoever is designing their uniforms is thinking "yeah, storm trooperette's are just blaster fodder anyway, might as well make their deaths entertaining / challenge the heroes to nail a bullseye".

Last edited:

Zamaron1

Club Regular
^ That looks vaguely familiar: The Collapse Of Visceral's Ambitious Star Wars Game

I've always appreciated femme troopers with exposed bellybuttons. Either those girls are really into the idea of being navel shot or (in universe) whoever is designing their uniforms is thinking "yeah, storm trooperette's are just blaster fodder anyway, might as well make their deaths entertaining / challenge the heroes to nail a bullseye".
I've always liked the idea of an alternate Star Wars universe where women made up the majority of combatants, the Femtroopers being clones, or skimpy outfits are just a norm. A shame Star Wars XXX never did 5 and 6, would have been interestign to see snowtroopers, and just have more oppertunities for Femtrooper deaths. EP 4 didn't have too much ground combat aside from the Tantive 4, Mos Eisly escape, and the Death Star. But in 5 and 6 we'd have to have seen more Femtrooper deaths with huge ground battles. But then again doing those 2 films might have been a big ask. Here's hoping Outlaws can easily be moddable, and maybe someone could make either a skimpy mod, or a zako modding of the random spawns. Would be pretty funny to see male troopers looking normal, then you see sexy females next to them. ANyone got a skimpy femtrooper mod for EA's Battlefront 2? Or anyone maybe have modding nowledge enough to try and make one? Game support is ended so shouldn't have to worry about new updates fucking it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.