Star wars: Rebels - Sabine (1 Viewer)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Here is the crappy hair mods I have done in 15 minutes, including the download of Paint.net, SDT.swf and the Flash player projector (because I am not on my PC, I had to format the HD and I have driver problems with my network card...):

This could have been done by anyone that has a computer, one eye and one hand (and 15 minutes + 5 to read my tutorial).

Sabine (right) . . . . . . . . . . Sabine (left)
Note that if the wrong view is used (i.e. Right side), the hair needs to be adapted to the SDT girl's ear, that is not at the same location than Sabine's.​

In my opinion, due to the bad quality of the references, nothing better can be made without spending hours on an hair mod that is likely to be not good and/or not looking like the requested character.

[EDIT] new versions done with better quality refs.

Last edited:

Cheesefox

Potential Patron
I gave it a shot myself using the guide, I think it turned out alright.

wUsFaTu.jpg

I upscaled some of the reference images and reduced the noise using waifu2x to make them more workable with SDT, so I'm just going to post them if anyone else wants to try to make a better one using them.

jDN9hXN.png

JR4SUrE.png

ll2NT3T.png

Attachments

• sabine.png
    sabine.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I gave it a shot myself using the guide, I think it turned out alright.
Good job on cutting off this ref. I didn't used it because I didn't liked its style, even if the resolution was better than the refs I used.
I have a question: for your last picture (the four heads), did you find it on the web or did you used waifu2x to enhance it?
I've been looking for something like that but couldn't find it.

Cheesefox

Potential Patron
Good job on cutting off this ref. I didn't used it because I didn't liked its style, even if the resolution was better than the refs I used.
I have a question: for your last picture (the four heads), did you find it on the web or did you used waifu2x to enhance it?
I've been looking for something like that but couldn't find it.
Yeah, I used waifu2x for that as with the other two, with the noise reduction it seemed to clean up the artifacts. I searched but couldn't find a good quality version of that particular reference sheet on the web.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Yeah, I used waifu2x for that as with the other two, with the noise reduction it seemed to clean up the artifacts. I searched but couldn't find a good quality version of that particular reference sheet on the web.
Thank you for showing this little software. It seems very useful to improve the resolution of low quality references.
I am going to make better versions of my previous mods with your enhanced picture.

[EDIT] done:

Sabine (right) . . . . . . . . . . Sabine (left)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.