Star Trek Online Nude Mods (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tafari

Potential Patron
I had replaced the costume in a shitload of xml files, but didn't know which ones were used on ESD. I never would have guessed it was the "Boff_Sf_*.xml" - so thanks for this :)

I've written a little python script that I use to replace the costumes, one for each career and gender, saves a lot of time.

jer5488

Potential Patron
Fair warning - it looks like this week's patch will break yours again. Had to delete the model and bounce files off the tribble version after I updated.

Password42

Content Creator
Yep, new patch has broken things, I'm aiming to have a fix somewhere around noon (GMT -8). Until then, as usual, remove things like animation mods, scale mods, and breast jiggle mods to hopefully resolve any crashes/failures to start.

Password42

Content Creator
Fix up, version 2.2.7:

Changelog:

• Behind-the-scenes updates to all animation mods to resolve issues introduced by the January 17-18 patch.

[The 2.2.7 update is installer-only, there are no changes to the manual install package, so the manual install package remains at 2.2.6.]

Password42

Content Creator
2.2.8 up:

Changes:

• Behind-the-scenes updates to all breast size & jiggle mods to resolve issues introduced by the January 24 patch.

M-66

Potential Patron
I'm having issues with the mod not applying in game anymore. I install the mod (2.2.8, using the installer), but when I open the game, nothing's different. Clothing that's supposed to be nude isn't nude, male crew NPCs aren't swapped, etc. No crashes or anything, the game just acts like the mod isn't present.

I have been out of the game for about two weeks or so, during which time I upgraded my OS from Vista to Windows 8 (clean install w/ personal & game files migrated via storage HD, rather than upgrade install). When I fired up the launcher to go into the game for the first time since two weeks ago or whatever, it downloaded a HUGE patch that took all night.

So that's a new OS, plus big game patch, plus new mod version all at once. Dunno which is the problem.

Password42

Content Creator
I'm having issues with the mod not applying in game anymore. I install the mod (2.2.8, using the installer), but when I open the game, nothing's different. Clothing that's supposed to be nude isn't nude, male crew NPCs aren't swapped, etc. No crashes or anything, the game just acts like the mod isn't present.

I have been out of the game for about two weeks or so, during which time I upgraded my OS from Vista to Windows 8 (clean install w/ personal & game files migrated via storage HD, rather than upgrade install). When I fired up the launcher to go into the game for the first time since two weeks ago or whatever, it downloaded a HUGE patch that took all night.

So that's a new OS, plus big game patch, plus new mod version all at once. Dunno which is the problem.
The install directory probably changed; check to see where STO is installed and make sure that the installer is pointing to the correct folder (check instructions on the folder-select section of the installer). The installer tries to auto-detect the place you've got STO installed to, but it's not 100% accurate all the time, it may have found the wrong directory somehow.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Looks like loverslab.com is down, keep getting a 404 Error when I try to go there. Guess I'll have to watch this thread to see when updates come up. :)

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Strange... I can't get the front page at all, but that did work. Looks like I'll have to bookmark it directly.

Rex

Potential Patron
Mod request - is this possible?

Jus a quick question - would you consider an ass enlargement option for us dudes who like a more...bigger ass? lol
like these pictures - without making the char get cankles ofc..hehe - im sure im not the only one wondering about this! :D

Examples:
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j56/neomt2/383648_532192586805461_1313375621_n_zpscaa9b3bc.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j56/neomt2/395654_161923663957682_394330855_n_zps09b5f587.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j56/neomt2/556159_161909423959106_294694451_n_zpscb73be81.jpg

great work - love the mod -

peace :)

jer5488

Potential Patron
Fair warning - tomorrows patch looks like it'll break yours again. Had to update the model edits/bounces from the tribble server to get it log in.

RGrins

Potential Patron
I'm haveing an issue I keep getting message.
Fatal Error: Unable to find default animation for sequencer Sto_Holstered_Weapon. You must add a flag "DefaultSequence" to one (and only one) Sequence!

this just happened after todays patch 2/14/2013

kibaistheman

Potential Patron
Which .xml controls the body sliders? I've been beating my head against a wall here trying to examine and alter the files added by the installer without any luck. tried to compare the extracted .xml files from two different scaleinfo.bin after installing 1.5x breast size and 2.5x breast size, can't seem to find any differences between files. so I'm at a lost as for what to look to edit. :(

Password42

Content Creator
Which .xml cotrols the body sliders? I've been beating my head against a wall here trying to examine and alter the files added by the installer without any luck. tried to compare the extracted .xml files from two different scaleinfo.bin after installing 1.5x breast size and 2.5x breast size, can't seem to find any differences between files. so I'm at a lost as for what to look to edit. :(

Startrekmalescalegroups.xml controls most things, including female breast sizes (somewhat counter-intuitively). Specifically:

http://code.google.com/p/sto-extend.../trunk/scaleinfos/Startrekmalescalegroups.xml

Beginning around line 63 and ending around line 160 control breast scaling and translation.

Specific example segments, lines 52-80:

Code:
<SkelScaleGroup>
      <GroupName>Breasts</GroupName>
      <Bone>
        <SkelScaleBone>
          <Bone>Breastl</Bone>
          <SmallMin>
            <a:float>0.25</a:float>
            <a:float>0.1</a:float>
          </SmallMin>
          <SmallMax>
            <a:float>3.275</a:float>
            <a:float>2.55</a:float>
          </SmallMax>
          <LargeMin>
          </LargeMin>
          <LargeMax>
            <a:float>2.55</a:float>
          </LargeMax>
          <CounterScale />
          <Universal>false</Universal>
          <Translation>false</Translation>
        </SkelScaleBone>

Code:
    <SkelScaleGroup>
      <GroupName>Breasts</GroupName>
      <Bone>
        <SkelScaleBone>
          <Bone>Breastl</Bone>
          <SmallMin>
          </SmallMin>
          <SmallMax>
            <a:float>5.75</a:float>
            <a:float>4.5</a:float>
          </SmallMax>
          <LargeMin>
          </LargeMin>
          <LargeMax>
            <a:float>4.5</a:float>
          </LargeMax>
          <CounterScale />
          <Universal>false</Universal>
          <Translation>false</Translation>
        </SkelScaleBone>

You can muck around with the scaling values; you'll also likely want to change the translation values so the breasts move outward/downward in addition to simply increasing in size as the slider is increased. There's a lot of ways to fiddle with the scaling, feel free to mess around with different values to configure it as you like. It sounds like you can already decompile/recompile the .bins, so you should be good to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Password42

Content Creator
Jus a quick question - would you consider an ass enlargement option for us dudes who like a more...bigger ass? lol
like these pictures - without making the char get cankles ofc..hehe - im sure im not the only one wondering about this! :D

Examples:
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j56/neomt2/383648_532192586805461_1313375621_n_zpscaa9b3bc.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j56/neomt2/395654_161923663957682_394330855_n_zps09b5f587.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j56/neomt2/556159_161909423959106_294694451_n_zpscb73be81.jpg

great work - love the mod -

peace :)
After trying over the course of a few days to do this, I have been unsuccessful. It seems Cryptic's skeletons are really lame and don't support much extension in those areas. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.