Star Trek Online Nude Mods (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xonk

Potential Patron
Hi..

Sure I can. Let me get into the game, and I will post one in a few. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ok trying this:

screenshot_2013-04-01-17-02-40.jpg screenshot_2013-04-01-17-02-43.jpg screenshot_2013-04-01-17-05-36.jpg

Password42

Content Creator
Hmm, that's not at all what it looks like on my computer. Try checking your graphics settings, make sure you have texture quality set to "high" and, well, just try increasing anything related to textures to higher-quality settings.

Xonk

Potential Patron
Hey...

Thank you. I will try that. Seems that the "net" at our place got turned off, and others are reallly slow. I have a decent video card, so I will play with it if I get a chance...but, I keep getting disconnected now, so maybe in a couple of days, or in a week or so I will be able to play more. Oh well, things happen, lol.

kibaistheman

Potential Patron
Since you were able to swap the visor for a tail. I'm wondering if it would be possible to swap the Klingon boots with the seven of nine boots. Most of the Klingon shoes are kinda ugly in my opinion.

Password42

Content Creator
Since you were able to swap the visor for a tail. I'm wondering if it would be possible to swap the Klingon boots with the seven of nine boots. Most of the Klingon shoes are kinda ugly in my opinion.
That might be doable. Which boot(s) in particular (names from the tailor) were you interested in swapping?

Rex

Potential Patron
I disabled on-demand patching, downloaded 18gb of patch last night on both tribble and holodeck servers,- now the nude patch wont work :( - why?

Password42

Content Creator
I disabled on-demand patching, downloaded 18gb of patch last night on both tribble and holodeck servers,- now the nude patch wont work :( - why?
Well, if you're trying on Tribble, these mods won't work on Tribble, only on Holodeck. If they're not working on Holodeck, then I can't say what's wrong on your end; it works for me just fine and I've had on-demand patching disabled for ages. Hmmm, maybe try reinstalling?

Rex

Potential Patron
Well, if you're trying on Tribble, these mods won't work on Tribble, only on Holodeck. If they're not working on Holodeck, then I can't say what's wrong on your end; it works for me just fine and I've had on-demand patching disabled for ages. Hmmm, maybe try reinstalling?

I tried re-installing - what happened is I uninstalled the game and then re-installed with without uninstalling your mod, tried the game and there was no mod, then i installed the mod again - and now its not working still.

Please tell me how to uninstall the mod - then I will try to re-install. Btw - trying it on Holodeck not tribble ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Password42

Content Creator
If you used the installer, there should be an uninstall option in the Programs & Features menu like for any other program. Additionally, there should be an uninstaller executable in the location you installed the mods to. Someplace like [..\Public\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata], perhaps -- it could be different depending on where you have STO installed.

If for some reason the mods got installed to the improper location, you will need to uninstall as attempting to re-install will result in the mods being installed in the wrong place again.

In any event, when the installer asks you for a location to install the mods to, you'll need to confirm that the location it auto-detects is in fact the correct folder where you have STO installed. You may need to manually point the installer to the correct folder if the autodetect gives the wrong location for some reason.

Rex

Potential Patron
Yep I uninstalled and re-installed the patch - works now :D THX!

If you used the installer, there should be an uninstall option in the Programs & Features menu like for any other program. Additionally, there should be an uninstaller executable in the location you installed the mods to. Someplace like [..\Public\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata], perhaps -- it could be different depending on where you have STO installed.

If for some reason the mods got installed to the improper location, you will need to uninstall as attempting to re-install will result in the mods being installed in the wrong place again.

In any event, when the installer asks you for a location to install the mods to, you'll need to confirm that the location it auto-detects is in fact the correct folder where you have STO installed. You may need to manually point the installer to the correct folder if the autodetect gives the wrong location for some reason.

kibaistheman

Potential Patron
That might be doable. Which boot(s) in particular (names from the tailor) were you interested in swapping?

If you could swap the KDF "boots 02" with the "seven of nine tall" and swap the KDF "boots 03" with the "seven of nine short" that would be awesome :D or if you could tell me how to go about swapping them myself that would be equally as good because there were some other clothes I would like to try swapping sides as well.

DiscoD

Potential Patron
Well done Password42! This mod package is outstanding!

Would you consider swapping one of the ugly Federation boots for the Orion sandals? Federation sooo needs sandals lol

kibaistheman

Potential Patron
for some reason every time i try to unpack the costumegeometryclient.bin I get an error, something about the current state of the object, and the ConvertResourse.exe just crashes. some file are unpacked but I don't think all of them are being unpacked before it crashes

Password42

Content Creator
for some reason every time i try to unpack the costumegeometryclient.bin I get an error, something about the current state of the object, and the ConvertResourse.exe just crashes. some file are unpacked but I don't think all of them are being unpacked before it crashes
It might be trying to extract files and encountering a filename/file path overflow. Try moving your working directory as close to root as possible (e.g. C:\Tools) and then try and extract. Some of the file paths get ridiculously long and cause errors; for example:

Code:
..\costumegeometry\Defs\Costumes\Definitions\Startrekfemale\Geometries\F_Chest_Partial_Wideneck_Shortsleevearms_01_Caitian.Cgeo\F_Chest_Partial_Wideneck_Shortsleevearms_01_Caitian.xml

If you have a large number of folders before this (the ".." bit) you can run into extraction errors.

A

auies

ever thinking about adding a already purchased nude top? or are you really that hateful to F2P's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.