Star Trek Online Nude Mods (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kibaistheman

Potential Patron
Thanks for the quick reply :D Also, I find that if you increase the size of the hips you can also increase butt size with it. Not sure if its what Rex is looking for, but it's at least something.

Password42

Content Creator
Thanks for the quick reply :D Also, I find that if you increase the size of the hips you can also increase butt size with it. Not sure if its what Rex is looking for, but it's at least something.
Yeah, but it doesn't look much like the pictures he linked... :(

kibaistheman

Potential Patron
If each of the different body parts has 3 <float> parts, I assume that these refer the traditional x-y-z coordinates, so any idea as to which way the coordinate system is oriented? i.e.
<float>x-direction<float>
<float>y-direction<float>
<float>z-direction<float>

Password42

Content Creator
I think the coordinates are something like:

Code:
<float>x-direction<float>
<float>y-direction<float>
<float>z-direction<float>

Where x-dir is across the body, i.e. a line from eye-to-eye or from shoulder-to-shoulder;
y-dir is up and down, i.e. a line from head to toe;
z-dir is outwards from the body, i.e. a line from back to front.

Of course, these coordinates may be relative depending on which bone they scale... the above assumptions are for the breasts, at least.

kibaistheman

Potential Patron
thanks for the info. After increasing the hips bulk section in the z-direction, I think it had the desired effect. if I can figure out how to get a proper screen I'll post it as well.

Edit: Ok, few pics, hope I uploaded them right.
screenshot_2013-02-18-20-58-18.jpg screenshot_2013-02-18-21-01-55.jpg screenshot_2013-02-18-21-02-06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex

Potential Patron
After trying over the course of a few days to do this, I have been unsuccessful. It seems Cryptic's skeletons are really lame and don't support much extension in those areas. :(

That's alright m8 - thank you for your efforts! I thought it might be craptics poor design elements..I guess they only like sticks hehe :)

R

Ravanche

I tried the Remove Klingon Female Accessories, but Orion loincloths remain. Did I miss something?

Password42

Content Creator
I tried the Remove Klingon Female Accessories, but Orion loincloths remain. Did I miss something?
Orion Loincloth removers should be tied in with Orion Belt removers. If there's interest in removing only the loincloths but keeping the belts, I can arrange an option for that.

R

Ravanche

The belts were the first thing I tried. Also tried removing the Orion bikini bottoms, both seperately from the first option and together. That persistent loincloth remains.

The only thing I've done that removes the loincloth is the option that makes everyone fully nude.

EDIT: Figured it out. I needed to use both remove Orion belts AND the Klingon accessory remover.

Password42

Content Creator
Ah, there are two varieties of loincloths, I had forgotten. The default Orion Female loincloths that have "Tattered", "Curved", and "Rectangular" options are removed with Orion Belt Removers. There's also the "Klingon Loincloth" that has "Whole" and "Strips" options, and those are removed by Klingon Accessories Removers.

kibaistheman

Potential Patron
as everyone shares the same skeleton, the change effects them all, however I didn't change the lower limit so if you have a male character you wont see a change unless you push the hip slider toward the high end.(most people don't bother with the hip slider on there male characters so you wont see too many odd ones) I only changed the upper limit so as to increase the overall range, so higher values can be achieved while all original values can still be obtained. I also had to increase the thighs to match the larger hip size. but a note to make is that those pics are not showing the sliders at max, I set them to get much larger, as is my preference.

Plague1001

Potential Patron
Hi, I have a question, my brother point out that this mod remove the omega/macro chest plate armor. I found the post in this thread about them being classified with the open tops, so I uninstalled and reinstalled without removing the open tops, but the chest armor is still gone. I am still working to figure it out, but could the armor be listed as a check box for removable in the installer?

Password42

Content Creator
Hi, I have a question, my brother point out that this mod remove the omega/macro chest plate armor. I found the post in this thread about them being classified with the open tops, so I uninstalled and reinstalled without removing the open tops, but the chest armor is still gone. I am still working to figure it out, but could the armor be listed as a check box for removable in the installer?
It turns out it's the "Klingon female accessories remover" mods that are removing that chest gear. In the newly-updated version 2.3.0 (available in the first post as usual), those chest pieces will no longer be removed. :)

New Mods:

• Playercostume Mods: Added TOS Nurse outfit option for Federation Female crew
Changes:

• Tweaks regarding smoother blending of necklines for Federation Female Crew (Bikini and TOS Mirror options).
  • The "Klingon female accessories remover" mods no longer remove KHG/Omega/MACO chest gear.

Password42

Content Creator
Yeah, I have to update stuff after every major patch/Season release. Shouldn't be excessively difficult, the mod tools are very well maintained :) .

brsingr2012

Potential Patron
I've got to say this mod tool is really well done. Is there a chance that you can add an option to remove the cropped winter jacket (white, black and brown) at all? (sorry if it was already asked, if it was i didn't see it) it must be a bit hard to keep this up-to-date with every patch.

Password42

Content Creator
I've got to say this mod tool is really well done. Is there a chance that you can add an option to remove the cropped winter jacket (white, black and brown) at all? (sorry if it was already asked, if it was i didn't see it) it must be a bit hard to keep this up-to-date with every patch.
It's not too terribly difficult to keep updated. I now know which parts tend to break and there's an easy enough way to fix them.

As for the cropped jackets, I've tried to remove them but they have similar issues as the Ferengi open tops and cause massive glitching, so can't be removed.

Xonk

Potential Patron
Hi,

I am new here...and found this by accident. I tried out you mod, and it's pretty nice....thank you! I did want to, however, comment on something: When I use it, on my Orion Female, it looks like she is wearing green see-through panty-hose. Is this normal? Or is it that the models just look that way? A skinning/model issue? Just curious, as I have used other skins for another game, and I am use to those, where the nudes look way better. Not putting it down, just wondering. Thank you.

EDIT: I was also trying to find anything on removing mods if I choose to...have I missed something? LOL>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.