Star Trek Online Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Password42

Content Creator
Wizardy indeed...LOL I'd be interested to know, if it's not horribly programing technical, how in the HELL a breast jiggle mod keeps people from being able to see/buy a specific ship type? LOL Man talk about bizzare programing coincidences. LOL
The breast jiggle mod modifies the Skelinfos file, which controls all skeletons in the game, including ship "skeletons". That's why the addition of a new ship and new skeleton causes problems with the breast jiggle mods.

Anyway, remove jiggle mods for a temporary fix, I'll post a full fix sometime before Saturday.

Rangermanlv

Potential Patron
The breast jiggle mod modifies the Skelinfos file, which controls all skeletons in the game, including ship "skeletons". That's why the addition of a new ship and new skeleton causes problems with the breast jiggle mods.

Anyway, remove jiggle mods for a temporary fix, I'll post a full fix sometime before Saturday.

Ahhh..ok I get it.

Also on a side note. I think it's a possibility that something in the 2.1.4 version was causing crashing to the Cryptic Bug report tool in space STF's. I ran about 10 or so today and got at least 2 crashes in all of them. Uninstalled the mod and have run about 5 since and not one crash. I was going to install 2.1.5 to see if I got the same thing but I figured i'd let you know first and then just wait for the update your already working on to try that one out.

Password42

Content Creator
Also on a side note. I think it's a possibility that something in the 2.1.4 version was causing crashing to the Cryptic Bug report tool in space STF's. I ran about 10 or so today and got at least 2 crashes in all of them. Uninstalled the mod and have run about 5 since and not one crash. I was going to install 2.1.5 to see if I got the same thing but I figured i'd let you know first and then just wait for the update your already working on to try that one out.
Yep, 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 had some issues like that that 2.1.5 fixed. Of course, new issues have come up, so I need yet another bugfix release...

Rangermanlv

Potential Patron

Also now suddenly this made me think of jiggling breasts on starships and how bizarre that would be. LOL My mind is in a strange place today. :)

Password42

Content Creator
Update:

-------------
Version 2.1.6
-------------

Changes:
  • Behind-the-scenes updates to all breast jiggle mods to hopefully resolve crashing issues related to the new ships introduced in the Oct 10 patch.

Daniel Shambaugh

Potential Patron
Ahhh..ok I get it.

that would also depend on which stfs you run. I've run both ground and space and have ONLY crashed while on space stfs

Saraiah

Potential Patron
Thank you for your excellent mod Password, do you think your tools could be used for something more mundane like bridge alterations and such? Been trying to figure out how to replace the standard Odyssey bridge with the Aquarius bridge. Also would like to do a music mod, but not sure where to begin with STO. I've done plenty of modding in the past, but STO has me a bit stumped.

Password42

Content Creator
Thank you for your excellent mod Password, do you think your tools could be used for something more mundane like bridge alterations and such? Been trying to figure out how to replace the standard Odyssey bridge with the Aquarius bridge. Also would like to do a music mod, but not sure where to begin with STO. I've done plenty of modding in the past, but STO has me a bit stumped.
I don't think client-side mods can swap one bridge for another, unfortunately.

Music should be do-able, although I haven't tried to add sounds yet, just remove them.

I've been meaning to write a tutorial on unpacking the game data, I guess now is as good a time as any!

See the second post in this thread for a new tutorial on extracting STO's game client data: http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/hot-stuff-21/star-trek-online-nude-patch-v2-0-beta-16/#post290

For making music mods, although as I said I've not tried, you should be able to extract & repack .fsb files with this: http://aluigi.altervista.org/papers.htm#fsbext

A Google search revealed some instructions on how to use it: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=102831
(As the instructions are for modding .fsb files in general, it should work with STO as well as LoL and any game that uses the .fsb sound format.)
The game client does load modified .fsb files, as long as you put them in the correct place in your localdata folder.

This also reminds me, I need to see a moderator about renaming this thread, as the mods are well out of beta... >_>

Password42

Content Creator
Just a heads up, the Nov 1st patch will probably break one or more of these mods. The earliest I can start working on a fix is around 1:00 PM GMT -8 time, it probably won't take too long after that to get it posted.

Hmm, seems I was wrong, I can't find anything broken. I thought the Vesta class would be introduced and cause problems, but apparently not; it's getting released with Season 7.

So nevermind, no problems detected after all. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

lapdragon

Content Creator
Password,
I tried my hand at modifying the .bin files from the tribble server (I wanted the zoomed out headshots), but the method you outlined for converting the .bin file doesn't appear to work on the new files. I tried your instructions against the headshotsstyles.bin file that you supply in the mod pack, and it works just fine (unpacks into a billion .XML files), so I know your process is right, but the new file just won't unpack. I suspect that it's a version mismatch against the .json file you've supplied, but I don't know how to update it to work. Would you be willing to share, or at least take a look at the new files and tell me what I've done wrong?

Password42

Content Creator
Password,
I tried my hand at modifying the .bin files from the tribble server (I wanted the zoomed out headshots), but the method you outlined for converting the .bin file doesn't appear to work on the new files. I tried your instructions against the headshotsstyles.bin file that you supply in the mod pack, and it works just fine (unpacks into a billion .XML files), so I know your process is right, but the new file just won't unpack. I suspect that it's a version mismatch against the .json file you've supplied, but I don't know how to update it to work. Would you be willing to share, or at least take a look at the new files and tell me what I've done wrong?
Yeah, large patches like Season 7 tend to cause a lot of changes to the .bin files (and other files, of course). In this case, there've been some major changes that will require an update to the mod tools; I've spoken to Rick, their creator and maintainer, and he said he'll take a look at it tomorrow. :)

Password42

Content Creator
Ok, unlike the false alarm earlier, the Season 7 patch (coming on Tuesday, I believe) will DEFINITELY break most of these mods. The only ones that might keep working without an update are:

• The original nude mod
  • Clothing removal mods
  • Improved normal maps
  • Caitian texture mods
  • Possibly the no-console-beeps mod

If you want, you can try removing all but those mods (or the ones you use, anyway) and running Season 7 when it hits; or to be most safe, you'll want to either temporarily relocate the contents of your localdata directory, or just uninstall the mods entirely before you try and start the Season 7 patch. I am currently unable to update the mods for Season 7 compatibility, but I'll work on it as soon as the mod tools I use are updated (though I do not know when that will be).

kealuo

Potential Patron
from what im using dynbouncer, scaleinfos, skelinfos, headshotstyles, Dynsequences and Playercostumeclient all dont seem to be working =/ i get errors ..............damn

Rangermanlv

Potential Patron
Yea it's no biggie to me I'll just uninstall this version till you have a chance to work it all over and get it all lined up again. :) It's a nice flavor mod to make the game more interesting but i'm not going to fall down and die if I can't see naked Star Trek toons for a week or so. :)

Password42

Content Creator
Version 2.2.0 released! Download from the first post.

Changes:

• Behind-the-scenes updates to all .bin mods for Season 7 compatibility
  • Removed "Disable annoying console beeps" mod for now, as it is no longer working. If I can get get it working again it'll be re-added later.

Enjoy, and as always, please report bugs if you find any!

Daniel Shambaugh

Potential Patron
TYVM password42 everything is working fine now including the omega/maco XI XII armor. For some reason after the update it had catagorized it with the "open tops" option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.