Star Trek Online Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Jiggle and Big Boobs aside....It is, after all, supposed to be a NUDE MOD. A nude mod without nudes is just kinda lying there flat-lined on the biobed, Jim.

I'm just saying.

Maggot

It's lying there, flat-lined on the biobed with lots of clothes on.....

Help us Password 42, you're our only hope.

Cheers,

r

bikaru

Potential Patron
sadly, whenever I go to pack a bin, the gibbed.exe crashes :/ was trying to slightly lower hips & breast minimums

bikaru

Potential Patron
Where did you get the executable?

The updated toolkit I posted a page or two back is working fine for me.
My mistake! Just realized I had the same problem I did recently with Mass Effect Andromeda mods. I needed to "unblock" the zip before extracting. Just tossed your scaleinfo in & and it spit out a bin :)

Will play around with some values for a bit now & see what happens ingame.

Anyone know if there is a way to lower the overall height of the camera on player? (during ground combat)

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
I was able to make a simple animation swap if anyone is interested. It replaces the Leg kick and Wave hands dance emotes with both versions of Seductive dances respectively. (Nerve Tonic + Orion slaves) Working as of Season 13. Also by using the texture_library .wtexs from the original nude mod and modifying the Winter cropped jacket and Iconian vest files in CostumeGeometryClient.bin it is possible to have a basic full nude outfit. Unfortunately I can not get the Gibbed.Cryptic.GenerateSerializer to spit out a new dll from the updated Schemas. If anyone can provide an updated toolset that can open up CostumeGeometryClient.bin I'd greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

Daedalus

Content Creator
Nice one. Any chance of getting the stances back too?
Belechannas has attached a rar file on page 67 that has the upgraded toolset if I'm not mistaken.

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
Unfortunately I can not get the Gibbed.Cryptic.GenerateSerializer to spit out a new dll from the updated Schemas. If anyone can provide an updated toolset that can open up CostumeGeometryClient.bin I'd greatly appreciate it.

Belechannas has attached a rar file on page 67 that has the upgraded toolset if I'm not mistaken.

I posted a working update of the toolset, including the serializer, here:

https://www.undertow.club/attachments/extendedtoolset-st-71-20170212a-35-rar.60825/

It was recompiled using schemas from February. If doesn't work now, I can try rebuilding it with schemas from the April release of the client.

Note that the updated toolset is not fully compatible with the old one. You may not be able to generate .bin files from directories where you extracted the xml using the old toolset. This is because there is now some binary data from the .bin files that is saved separately in the @resource.xml files and reincluded when regenerating them. If applicable, you will probably need to do both "ConvertResource -x" and "ConvertResource -b" using the new toolkit.

Edit: I tried running ConvertResource.exe -x on CostumeClientGeometry.bin with the updated toolset, and there are (at least) two problems.

First, the parser hash for that file has changed. This, by itself, is easy to fix, by editing the corresponding .json file in the serializer directory with the new value of the hash, which ConvertResource helpfully provides.

Second, the file includes additional binary data, as I mentioned above, and ConvertResource seems to choke on it. I will see whether it is something I can fix. If we're lucky, making a new serializer with the April schemas will be sufficient.

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Nice one. Any chance of getting the stances back too?

The stances will come back too, I'm in the process of figuring out which stances are which. "Seductive stance" seems to have many variants including the Mirror universe ones which I believe are the ones we want. Most likely I will replace "Cute stance" and or the "Creature stance".

It was recompiled using schemas from February. If doesn't work now, I can try rebuilding it with schemas from the April release of the client.

Problem is it cannot open CostumeGeometry bins after I unpacked the latest bins.hogg If you can rebuild it with the schemas from the April release, I'd appreciate it.

For some reason after exporting the new April release schemas myself, deleting the UIGenTestModelparse.schema and running the Serializer through CMD as admin. (Windows 7 pro) The process finishes with no error but does not produce a new dll in my C:\toolset folder or anywhere for that matter. My guess is that the latest ST patch added new schemas that will have to be edited.

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
For some reason after exporting the new April release schemas myself, deleting the UIGenTestModelparse.schema and running the Serializer through CMD as admin. (Windows 7 pro) The process finishes with no error but does not produce a new dll in my C:\toolset folder or anywhere for that matter. My guess is that the latest ST patch added new schemas that will have to be edited.

Well, for starters, it appears they changed the window title of the client (again), which means it is not recognized by ExportSchemas, and thus, you cannot export the game client (as opposed to launcher) schemas to rebuild a new serializer library. That requires editing the toolkit source, and recompiling, which I've now done.

After that, I generated a new serialization library using schemas from the current client version and (with the additional change to the parser hash value I mentioned) GenerateResource -x now processes CostumeGeometryClient.bin without complaint (it is very slow - maybe because a large number of xml files are generated - but no errors). I can also then run GenerateResource -b on the results, and I get a new CostumeGeometryClient.bin file with the same length as the original. I put it into my Live\localdata\bin folder, and it didn't crash the client, so basic sanity checks seem to pass.

Thus, (fingers crossed) maybe this new version of the toolset will now work with that file.

I attach the updated toolset, including the new schemas, serializer and modified .json file. As before, I recommend deleting any old xml files and re-running GenerateResource -x with the new toolset, as xml generated from the previous version may not be compatible.

Attachments

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Awesome, Thank you for your work on the toolset, this all wouldn't be possible without you. I will get to work on my end.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Clamman5 Clamman5 Choice work on the animation swappers.

All, I still have no news as of late from the S13 update. My diffs reveal too many changes again to be able to track down our outfits. Disappointing, since also the tailor is forever locked to us.

I'll lurk around and keep up.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Okay, Good news guys. I was able to modify CostumeGeometryclient.bin and make the Winter cropped jackets, Formal skirt and Orion Bikini (More to come) invisible so that the high rez textures are visible. It's important that your Star Trek Online\Live\localdata folder only contain these 2 folders: bin and texture_library. Make sure there are no .mset files lying around. I am using Lighting 2.0 and have not tested with the old lighting system. I put up screenshots showing the costume you need to equip to be fully nude for Captains and Bridge officers. I am aware that Bridge officers can only equip the Winter cropped jackets and not formal skirts so they will only be topless. I am working on modifying a skirt to make them bottomless, and I will try to remove the Orion belts to make them fully nude. (Will work on Romulan bottoms also for those who have Romulan Boffs)

If anyone wants the mods I use let me know, I have updated season 13 bins - Moderate breast jiggle, 2x Breast size increase, Zoomed out headshots, My animation swap, and these nude outfits.
Known bugs: Some clipping on other skirts, please test and take screenshots.
Credit: All thanks goes to Password42, the original creators of the textures and tools and Belechannas for providing us with updated Toolsets

Attachments

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Here are the screenshots, sorry about the double post.

Attachments

• human.png
    human.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 236
  • human2.png
    human2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 268
  • orion.png
    orion.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 188
  • orion2.png
    orion2.png
    967.3 KB · Views: 323

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Okay, Good news guys. I was able to modify CostumeGeometryclient.bin and make the Winter cropped jackets, Formal skirt and Orion Bikini (More to come) invisible so that the high rez textures are visible. It's important that your Star Trek Online\Live\localdata folder only contain these 2 folders: bin and texture_library. Make sure there are no .mset files lying around. I am using Lighting 2.0 and have not tested with the old lighting system. I put up screenshots showing the costume you need to equip to be fully nude for Captains and Bridge officers. I am aware that Bridge officers can only equip the Winter cropped jackets and not formal skirts so they will only be topless. I am working on modifying a skirt to make them bottomless, and I will try to remove the Orion belts to make them fully nude. (Will work on Romulan bottoms also for those who have Romulan Boffs)

If anyone wants the mods I use let me know, I have updated season 13 bins - Moderate breast jiggle, 2x Breast size increase, Zoomed out headshots, My animation swap, and these nude outfits.
Known bugs: Some clipping on other skirts, please test and take screenshots.
Credit: All thanks goes to Password42, the original creators of the textures and tools and Belechannas for providing us with updated Toolsets
From the readme:
Install as you would any other bin mods in directory Star Trek Online\Live\localdata

Important: texture_library should NOT be in the bin folder and the bin folder should only contain .bin files No .Msets
Example: Jiggle mod, Breast scale, Animation swap, plus the costumegeometryclient

So where am I supposed to put the texture library?

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
So where am I supposed to put the texture library?

Put it in the localdata folder. The full directory is Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata
You should have 2 folders in your localdata
One is bin (where you put all the other bins Dynmove.bin, costumegeometryclient.bin, etc.) and the other is texture_library which has a bunch of .wtex files

Sorry about the confusion I will rewrite the readme on my next update. I found out how to remove all skirts and orion bikinis in the world. Qos'nos may once again be full of nude orions.

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
Nude outfit looks good!

There is some clipping on the behind of the TOS Split skirt - two small holes, not equally sized or symmetrically placed (see screenshot).

Also, it looks like you have "see nipples through clothing" turned on, somehow. If possible, it might be a good idea to decouple this from the nude outfit mod.

clipping.png

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
There is some clipping on the behind of the TOS Split skirt - two small holes, not equally sized or symmetrically placed (see screenshot).

Also, it looks like you have "see nipples through clothing" turned on, somehow. If possible, it might be a good idea to decouple this from the nude outfit mod.

Alright so the clipping occurs because of Password42's "skirt fix" without it a full body nude would have a visible seam. I'm still trying to figure out how he did that and if it's possible to apply it only to the "Formal skirt". The problem with modding this way is that it is not fully modular. I can make one version with ALL skirts removed, and another with just the Formal skirt removed and no skirt fix to fix the clipping (once I figure out how to.)

The see nipples through clothing can be removed by going to the texture_library folder and removing the Uniforms folder. localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Uniforms

The uniforms folder has the nipple imprint .wtexes. Let me know if that works

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
I can write up a short tutorial in the near future if any modders out there would like to customize their own CostumeGeometryClient.bins for the community. My next update would be to remove all Orion belts and bikinis so that all Orion npcs, players and boffs would appear nude in the world. I guess the basic 3 variants I'd offer would be 1)All skirts removed and full nude orions 2) Just full nude orions 3) Just one full nude outfit with clipping fixed. And any other variants of those.

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
The see nipples through clothing can be removed by going to the texture_library folder and removing the Uniforms folder. localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Uniforms

The uniforms folder has the nipple imprint .wtexes. Let me know if that works

Seems to work, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.