Soul Reaper Clothes (Bleach) (2 Viewers)

CDMG

Potential Patron
I know Bleach is one of the top anime on here in terms of girls being on SDT.
So is it possible for someone to come up with a Gotei 13 Shihakushō?
Add the Captain cape in their too?
Sweet!

retsu.jpg

Kuchiki-Rukia-byakuya-and-rukia-25226283-383-528.jpg

Bleach_props_10th_Division_Captain_Rangiku_Matsumoto_Sword_ver_01-2-05.jpg

Renegade

Potential Patron
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES.

Incase no one can read, I really agree with this post. I would love to see outfits for every bleach girl.

mike

Casual Client
I would be willing to try rukia but I'd absolutely need a good reference. The best would be a sideways shot where she's on her knees.

VulgarMaestro

Potential Patron
Here's one of Rukia falling to her knees. It's not exactly a prime example as the cloth is suffering from the motion of falling and still kind of hanging in the air but I will keep looking for more examples.

Attachments

• bleach_rukia0039.jpg
    bleach_rukia0039.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 512

OnePieceFan

Potential Patron
Is anyone still interested in this? I am willing to provide references if you need some, but I need to know what you need specificly, but I would like to help as much as possible. It would be awesome if these costumes would be made ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.