Shy Girl (Super Mario) (1 Viewer)

MCA_der_Negus

Potential Patron
Hello everybody :D

I would really like to see a Shy Girl import for the game.

1590716%20-%20Rule_63%20Shy_Guy%20Super_Mario_Bros.%20TheBoogie%20animated.gif

bvUIImF-.png

79e.gif

Rule_1d8716_5311164.gif

I hope this helps and yes I didn't found a single pic where you can see her from the side :/

stuntcock

Content Creator
MCA_der_Negus said:
I hope this helps and yes I didn't found a single pic where you can see her from the side :/
The rules exist for a reason. It isn't enough to acknowledge the fact that you're breaking them - you need to actually follow them.
  • without actual side-view references, it's very difficult for modders to create SDT mods.
    • therefore, this request will almost certainly fail
    • creating doomed request threads is bad for the forum. It wastes modders' time and gets fans' hopes up (which leads to disappointment)
    • to avoid those problems, the policy is: "if you can't find Reference images, then don't post a Request thread"
  • this is a duplicate thread (which is also against the rules)
    • if there's a single Request thread with good reference images, lots of Likes, and support from fans, then it's more likely to attract attention from modders
    • if there's a bunch of separate threads then it's harder to follow progress and there's a risk that two modders will work on overlapping projects simultaneously
    • hence, you're required to Search before creating a Request thread
  • this particular Request is ambiguous
    • it could be handled like Dante's Minecraft mods - a regular girl with a visible face and hair, but wearing a stylized hoodie and belt (and maybe a tiny mask resting against her forehead, or a "shyguy" necklace)
      • this approach is technically feasible, but it would be much easier if you can find fanart showing a human girl with a shyguy costume (e.g. DeviantArt - here's a very poorly-drawn example)
    • alternatively, we could try to implement an actual shyguy design -- a white mask covering the whole face, with "black holes" for the mouth and eyes, which would change shape to indicate the girl's mood
      • this approach is much more difficult and requires extensive AS3 scripting, so it's unlikely to happen unless fans of the Shygirl idea will volunteer to help out with tracing, testing, etc...
    • since you haven't provided any guidance about which version you want (or how much assistance you're willing to offer), it's unlikely that a modder will just jump in and start working on the project
      • the level of can't-be-arsed here is remarkable. I mean ... you haven't even specified which hairstyle or which hair color you want.

Please post any responses or followup in the original thread. If you can find reference images, post them in the original thread instead of this one.

MCA_der_Negus

Potential Patron
Sorry for that but thank you for your help. I didn't came up with the idea searching for Shygals :) I didn't knew that there was a thread allready about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.