SFxT Cammy stylized body update (1 Viewer)

Y2Ryoko

Potential Patron
Didn't know whether I should have edited this into my original post or make a new thread since the current one is bound to get bogged down with mods soon. So I figured I'd make a thread for my update and link to the original post here. This is kind of an attempt at merging what I feel are the best traits of those two mods and finding a happy medium, but if anyone wants either extreme, please visit the aforementioned post.

piecemonteeSF4explorerV0 2012-05-14 07-12-45-62.jpg piecemonteeSF4explorerV0 2012-05-14 07-13-02-06.jpg SFTK 2012-05-14 07-14-13-42.jpg SFTK 2012-05-14 07-14-15-70.jpg SFTK 2012-05-14 07-14-20-20.jpg SFTK 2012-05-14 07-14-56-99.jpg

View attachment Tapered Stylized Cammy.zip

Clint Fernandes

Potential Patron
the boobs of cammy look a little bit wierd in shape..not realistic..try to improve the shape of the boobs..it just looks too pointy to me.

mediakill

Potential Patron
yeah looks like you just used a photoshop distort filter to balloon up the size of those breasts and the nipples look warped as a result. ugh....appreciate the effort but looks awful. Breasts no longer resemble breasts but huge torpedos

was going to say something like clint but held back until he did

Y2Ryoko

Potential Patron
yeah looks like you just used a photoshop distort filter to balloon up the size of those breasts and the nipples look warped as a result. ugh....appreciate the effort but looks awful. Breasts no longer resemble breasts but huge torpedos

As weird as it sounds, the strange look of this mod is more or less intentional. It was never meant to be natural. I just wanted to make a previous mod more susceptible to gravity. The reactions it received are pretty much what I expected. It's not for everyone.

That being said, if you would like a Cammy with natural large breasts, please refer to the link in my original post. It takes you to the mods I posted in RogueDemon's thread, the second of which is my Natural Bust Cammy body. I'm sure it will alleviate all of the issues you have with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.