Secondary Pleasure/Cum (1 Viewer)

Magikarp

Potential Patron
I've been playing SDT for a while now, messing with poses in animtools occasionally, and I've noticed that that when anal or vaginal is used, the receiver doesn't gain any pleasure and as a result, doesn't have the ability to squirt/cum.

I'd like to suggest a feature that allows spray/cum to be spawned at the clitoris/penis either when a button is pressed, when their own pleasure reaches a certain level, or when the He cums.

I'm completely unsure if there's a utility for customizing cum location and orientation, but I have provided animtools in the case that it is helpful.

stuntcock

Content Creator
the receiver doesn't gain any pleasure
The receiver doesn't have any pleasure in the vanilla SDT game. That variable simply doesn't exist; @Konashion didn't include any such feature.

I'd like to suggest a feature that allows spray/cum to be spawned at the clitoris/penis either when a button is pressed, when their own pleasure reaches a certain level, or when the He cums.
Make Her Cum provides options -- it can use either the first or third approach. DialogueActions includes a masturbation features which employs the second approach, but it can also be invoked by custom dialogue scripting (so the girl could climax at some predefined moment of the narrative, or synchronize her orgasm with the guy's, etc).

I'd suggest that you look into those two mods before going any further. You might be able to achieve your goal by making minor customization tweaks to one or both of them (or by asking @Pim_gd for a few new features). It's somewhat unlikely that someone would write a brand-new mod from scratch to fulfill this request, because the new mod would overlap with these two existing mods.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
"The receiver doesn't have any pleasure in the vanilla SDT game. That variable simply doesn't exist; @Konashion didn't include any such feature."

actually there is her.wetGenerate which acts like her pleasure, and a her.generateWetness() function that triggers when she has enough, however the function doesn't do anything besides lower her wetGenerate value. It was probably supposed to create some kind of dripping or squirting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.