SDT Pokemon Characters (1 Viewer)

Takumo

Potential Patron
Hey guys,

I wanted to ask you if you could make a .swf file of Lillie and Mallow from Pokemon Sun and Moon.

I hope you can help me with that :)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hello Takumo Takumo . Welcome to the Undertow forum.

I wanted to ask you if you could make a .swf file of Lillie and Mallow from Pokemon Sun and Moon.
There are already hair imports for Mallow and Lillie, created by @dark_knight17.

Undertow's Search feature is fairly reliable. It will return results from the requests area, completed imports, and downloadable files. You're encouraged to use it for general inquiries, and you're required to search before posting a new request.

Please note that requests which lack reference images are considered invalid and will generally be ignored by modders.

Takumo

Potential Patron
Alright thank you :)

But in these posts are png files of these two characters, not the finished swf files.
I wanted the finished swf files because they are easier to open in the game and i don't know how to create a swf file.

Anyway, thank you for the response to this post :)

stuntcock

Content Creator
But in these posts are png files of these two characters, not the finished swf files.
The PNG files are finished and fully usable. Newbie Guide.

Tracing those PNGs into vectors are re-publishing them as SWF imports would involve several hours of work, and would not yield any obvious improvements. @dark_knight17 did good work. If you want to see a revision then you'll need to at least explain what's wrong the existing hairstyles.

Takumo

Potential Patron
Alright good, now i fully understand that.
Lillie and Mallows Files are on my computer already but i just wanted to know if there would be a possibility.

Thank you for that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.