SDT Loader question (1 Viewer)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Re: Mods

Yeah Modguy, I'm sorry. I would love to make some more swf stuff, but I have a video game to work on, I need to work on an updated archive, I have a c++ program to get made, and I know there is one more thing I'm forgetting. Hopefully if I get time I'll work on more eyes and stuff. Or I could make the nipple I made not so retarded.

(Side note: The stuff I make sucks because I work on it for like 5 minutes or less)

ModGuy

Content Creator

Released.
Oh yes.

EDIT:
Can somebody try loading a custom eye/nipple/bg created in a previous version of flash?

polarbear

Content Creator

Nice, new version is awesome, love that the set up for eyes and nipples is like the hair
And the eyes work for me ;D

Ryf

Potential Patron

Well, that is very very awesome. The eye loader didn't work for me in 2.2 (although the nipples did for some reason), but it's working fine now. And what's more I can save hair, collars, skins, eyes and nipples all from one code.

EDIT: Oh, but I still can't get the hair loader shortcut to work for some reason.

EDIT AGAIN: I'm so stupid. The hair loader only loads the hair in the top file directory, and I've never used that feature before. I was thinking it should open a window so I could browse for hair, like in the modding menu. That's what the collar loader shorcut did in previous versions.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Just over 2 hours release and already 36 total downloads.
"Fap before the Storm Edition" is getting a good deal of attention!

As for fixing the eyes, this was me experimenting with new loading methods so I'm happy that it works for everyone so far :D

Ryf

Potential Patron

Hmm. When generating a skin code, it no longer auto highlights the text, and I can't manually highlight it either, so it's impossible to copy it down.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it.......

I'm confident that this is due to my autofocus hack, focus is lost from the code box.
I can fix this in three ways:

1. Remove autofocus from character loader.
2. Add in a code saving shortcut.
3. Both.

Decide how I'll fix this and I will release an update in the morning, at or before 10.00 AM GMT.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

ModGuy said:
Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it.......

I'm confident that this is due to my autofocus hack, focus is lost from the code box.
I can fix this in three ways:

1. Remove autofocus from character loader.
2. Add in a code saving shortcut.
3. Both.

Decide how I'll fix this and I will release an update in the morning, at or before 10.00 AM GMT.
I would choose to have the original method for generating the code to work, though I dont even know what do you mean by autofocus. :P

ModGuy

Content Creator

Fixed, packaging for release.

Fix:
Code:
stage.focus = this.parent;

to

Code:
if (slidePanel.x < 171.25){stage.focus = this.parent;}

EDIT: Released, at ~9:00 GMT

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

ModGuy said:
Fixed, packaging for release.

Fix:
Code:
stage.focus = this.parent;

to

Code:
if (slidePanel.x < 171.25){stage.focus = this.parent;}

EDIT: Released, at ~9:00 GMT
Again, Localhostr.com wont work for me. Not even with JDownloader (again).
So, could you start uploading them to mediafire cuz its great?

ModGuy

Content Creator

kuroryuu said:
Again, Localhostr.com wont work for me. Not even with JDownloader (again).
So, could you start uploading them to mediafire cuz its great?

I apologize, mediafire's whole account thing is a hassle for me.
As for localhostr, do you tick "I know the risk and wish to download this file."?

EDIT: Posting Mediafire....

Mezzora

Potential Patron

You're just awesome!

I love the way you solved the scrollbar and the reset function. And I've just noticed that you're
able to put the Eye.swf and such in the same folder as the hair+code, which is great. I've still noticed something:

Clicking the Volume is only possible on the right side of the bar, adjusting still works. This also applies
on other tabs at the same spot, like the down-button in the Scene tab. Just a dead spot which is unclickable.

Whiteriver

Potential Patron

Hey there, ModGuy.

Loader ain't working for me anymore. The last version that I used (Of Loader) was 1.8. I've got .net framework, and I've got adobe flash player. Thought that's all you needed, but maybe I'm wrong. I recently had to do a system recovery, so maybe some crucial bit of software got deleted, and I can't remember what it was.

SDT itself works fine. Loader.swf works fine too, but, you know... there's that face. If it's not clear, the Loader application is what I can't get to work.

I'm running Windows 7 x64 bit.

Any idears?

ModGuy

Content Creator

Net framework 4 is required.
Maybe I should compile for a lower version....

Mezzora said:
Clicking the Volume is only possible on the right side of the bar, adjusting still works. This also applies on other tabs at the same spot, like the down-button in the Scene tab. Just a dead spot which is unclickable.

Will have a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.